Have you been searching how to check your name on OAG shortlisted candidates 2023 pdf or probably download Office of the Auditor-General list of successful applicants?
If yes, great! In this article we have explain how you would be able to access OAG shortlisted candidates and also check if your name is among.
Whether you’re checking for yourself or someone, it is important to note that mainly candidates who meet the recruitment requirements are eligible to find their names on OAG shortlist pdf.
Prior to this, it is important to ask if your applied for OAG recruitment? And if yes, hope you adhere to the job requirements and application instructions.
If you did that, great! Let’s proceed.
Is OAG Shortlisted Candidates Out?
Yes, Office of the Auditor-General (OAG) list of successful applicants is out. You can check the shortlist online via the career portal www.recruitment.oagkenya.go.ke by following the step-by-step guidelines we’ve provided in this article.
By default, OAG do send notification message to all shortlisted candidates via email or SMS, but in case you’ve not yet received this message, don’t panic.
This is because, the steps we’ve outlined in this article will guide you to downloading the comprehensive list containing the names of all successful candidates.
Here are the Counties whose applicants have been shortlisted, in other words if your County is listed below then there’s a possibility of seeing your name in the shortlist.
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
Would you also like to check:
- KDF Shortlisted Candidates
- Kazi Mtaani Shortlisted Candidates
- KEMSA Shortlisted Candidates
- MTRH Shortlisted Candidates
- KSA Internship Shortlisted Candidates
- KRA Shortlisted Candidates
- KNQA Shortlisted Candidates
- NCRC Shortlisted Candidates
How to Check OAG Shortlisted Candidates
- Go to OAG job portal www.recruitment.oagkenya.go.ke
- Scroll down to locate shortlisted candidates
- Click on it to download
- Open the pdf and carefully search for your name
From recruitmentfile, we say congratulations to all shortlisted candidates.
Note: the pdf containing OAG list of successful applicants also has the interview schedule, so take note of the date, time and venue which your name appears.
After checking the shortlist, you need to brace up for the interview screening exercise, below are the documents are to report with.
- National ID card
- Academic and professional certificates
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC
Generally, we recommend you arrive the screening venue on time and be of best behaviour. Also, while preparing for the interview, review more materials related to your field for study and the organization generally.
If you need more update concerning job opportunities in Kenya, subscribe to our notification bell by clicking the blue icon on your screening or follow us on Google News.