OAG recruitment 2023: Office of the Auditor-General job vacancies, application form, recruitment portal www.recruitment.oagkenya.go.ke, requirements, how to apply, starting/closing date etc. are available in this article.
Kenya Office of the Auditor-General, OAG recruitment 2023 is currently ongoing. Applications are invited by suitably qualified candidates from any of the counties below.
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
In this post, we have explained practicably how you can best submit an application for the ongoing OAG recruitment 2023, just keep reading.
OAG Recruitment Form 2023
Are you a graduate in Kenya searching for a suitable job opportunity? If yes, would you like to work with the government of Kenya? If your answer, yes? Great!
The Office of the Auditor General has recently made an advert for the intake of over 100 persons into the commission, would you like to be amongst these persons?
If yes, then what you have to do is carefully read through this article as we show you the job vacancies, their requirements, how you can apply, when the recruitment is starting and ending, also we have shared great tips that will help you succeed in OAG job application process.
Is OAG Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, the Office of the Auditor General (OAG) recruitment is ongoing. The application is out and accessible online at OAG recruitment portal www.recruitment.oagkenya.go.ke.
The application form is free and accessible by all interested persons. As an equal opportunity employer, the Office of the Auditor General encourages people with disability to also apply.
Let’s now proceed to the vacant positions advertised by Office of the Auditor General.
OAG Job Vacancies 2023
- Director of Audit
- Director, Corporate Planning, Strategy and Resource Mobilization
- Manager, Finance
- Audit Associate II
- Records Management Officer I
- Receptionist Assistant
- Clerical Officer
- Assistant Officer Administration II
- Manager, Officer Services
These are the vacant positions in OAG that mandates this recruitment exercise. Feel free to apply for anyone that matches your qualification.
Note that the secret to succeeding in this recruitment exercise is meeting the job requirements, so try as much as you can to adhere.
Other ongoing jobs in Kenya includes:
- Nairobi County Job Recruitment
- KPMG Kenya Recruitment
- UNICEF Recruitment
- Equity Bank Recruitment
- KEMRI Recruitment
General Requirements for OAG Job Vacancies 2023
- Applicant must be a Kenya citizen
- He or she must have the acceptable means of identification being National ID or passport
- Candidate should have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Applicant should have a minimum of four (4) practicing experience
- Applicant should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Those applying for the position of a driver must have “driver’s license”
- Applicant should be proficient in computer skills
- Applicant should demonstrate results in work performance
- Candidate applying should possess, analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal, ability to mobilize resources and negotiation skills
- Applicant should fulfil the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC
- Lastly, candidate applying should be free of criminal record.
Irrespective of the position you’re applying for, these are the general requirements you should watch out for. On the recruitment portal, requirements for each position are specified.
www.recruitment.oagkenya.go.ke OAG Recruitment Portal
To apply for OAG jobs 2023, you need to first visit the recruitment portal www.recruitment.oagkenya.go.ke.
Note that OAG recruitment application is done online via this recruitment portal, failure to submit an application outside this portal will lead to disqualification.
Follow the simple steps below to apply for OAG job vacancies.
How to Apply for OAG Recruitment 2023
- Visit OAG job portal www.recruitment.oagkenya.go.ke
- Click on any vacant position
- Read through the job description
- Scroll to the bottom and click “apply for vacancy”
- Click “register as a new user”
- Provide your name, county, email, password and click “register”
- Return to the portal and login
- Then fill the online application form carefully
- Upload required documents
- Proofread your application
- Then submit
First of all, download PSC form, fill and scan to upload during application. Then before applying for a job, please ensure to populate your educational qualification, professional qualification, Work history and experience as well as your membership to professional bodies.
OAG Job Application Deadline 2023
OAG recruitment started on Tuesday, 4th April, 2023 and is closing on Friday, 5th May, 2023. Persons interested in the advertised jobs should apply on or before 05-05-2023 to avid disqualification.
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Success Tips for OAG Job Vacancies Application
Generally, there are rules for every recruitment process, when it comes OAG recruitment 2023, these are the dos and don’ts you should look out for.
- First be sure you understand the application instructions
- Download and carefully fill the job application form
- Avoid applying for more than one post
- Clearly scan and upload your academic and professional certificates
- Ensure your curriculum vitae (CV) is up to date
- Submit your application before the stipulated application deadline to avid disqualification
That would be all for today concerning OAG recruitment, if you wish to get more update from us about Office of the Auditor-General job vacancies, kindly subscribe to our notification bell by clicking the blue icon on your screen or follow us on Google News.