Hello! Would you like to apply for Nyayo Tea Zones Development recruitment 2023? Or are you searching online to know if there are job vacancies in the corporation?
If yes, we’re glad you found us. In this article we will enlighten you about Nyayo Tea Zones Development recruitment, possible job vacancies, ascertain is the recruitment exercise for this year is ongoing, and talk about the application method, closing date and other helpful information.
In this regard, if you wish to know everything regarding Nyayo Tea Zones Development Corporation jobs 2023, we recommend you stick till the end of this article.
Let’s get going!
Nyayo Tea Zones Development Corporation
It is fundamental to have a pre-knowledge or specifically what your employer is into, prior to this, we wish to explore quickly what Nyayo Tea Zones Development Corporation is all about.
The Nyayo Tea Zones Development Corporation, a State Corporation, was created by Legal Gazette Notice No. 265 of 1986 with the intention of encouraging forest conservation by supplying tea and other tree species as buffer zones to prevent human encroachment into the forestland.
The Corporation is responsible for creating continuous belts of tea bushes and other tree species that serve as a buffer between the woods and the communities that live nearby in order to safeguard the gazette forests from human encroachment. The tea zones aid in both forest protection and the restoration of ecologically vulnerable places.
Nyayo Tea Zones Development Job Application Form
I’m pretty sure, you wish would like to know where or how to access Nyayo Tea Zones Development recruitment application form.
To do this, visit www.teazones.co.ke, click career on the menu bar, then click job application form PDF to download. After that, check your download folder to open and fill the form.
Kindly note that the job application form is free and accessible by all interested persons via the recruitment portal www.teazones.co.ke/career.
Is Nyayo Tea Zones Development Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Currently, Nyayo Tea Zones Development recruitment 2023 has not yet commenced. We’re keeping an eye on the recruitment portal via their official website, so that once the recruitment begins we will notify you.
July Job vacancies in Kenya:
- TSC Recruitment
- KEFRI Recruitment
- ODPC Recruitment
- KAGRC Recruitment
- UNICEF Recruitment
- JSC Recruitment
- PSC Recruitment
- Kenya Investment Authority Recruitment
- Kenya Police Recruitment
- KDF Recruitment
When is Nyayo Tea Zones Development Recruitment Starting?
Nyayo Tea Zones Development recruitment will hold in 2023 but the exact date has not yet been publicly made known by the management.
Once a date is announced we will notify you. In this light, we recommend you subscribe to our notification bell or follow us on Google News.
Although Nyayo Tea Zones Development recruitment has not yet begun but base on the last recruitment exercise, below are the possible job vacancies.
- Assistant Accountant II
- Senior Factory Mechanic
- Assistant Production Manager
- Production Supervisor II
- Factory Electrician II
- Data Clerk II
- Motor Vehicle Mechanic II
- Factory Electrician II
Requirements for Nyayo Tea Zones Development Recruitment 2023
- Basically, candidate applying should be a Kenyan
- He or she should possess acceptable means of identification like National Identity Card, Driver’s License or Certificate of Origin
- Candidate applying should have Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) of at least mean grade “C+” (Plus) or its equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in social science in any of the following disciplines, Human Resource Management, Personnel Management, Industrial Relations and other related field of study, or equivalent from a recognized university
- Master’s degree in related field of study
- Candidate applying must be of good character
- He or she must possess great interpersonal skills
- Applicant should be willing to adhere to exiting work principles
- Candidate should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Candidate proficient in computer skills have an added advantage
- Candidate should demonstrate results in work performance
All candidates must meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on leadership and integrity, and obtain appropriate certification from the:
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations,
- High Education Loans Board (HELB).
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
How to Apply for Nyayo Tea Zones Development Job Vacancies
There are two (2) application method for Nyayo Tea Zones Development recruitment. First is online submission and second is offline, hard copy.
Following the online method, take the steps below.
- Visit the online application portal www.teazones.co.ke
- Locate career button on the menu bar
- Choose the position the you wish to apply
- Fill the needed information
- Upload academic and professional certificates
The alternative method being offline involves:
Submission of application alongside a detailed Curriculum Vitae, daytime mobile telephone contacts, current gross salary, names and contacts of three referees, copies of certified relevant professional and academic certificates and testimonials.
Applicants should indicate the position applied for at the top of the envelope and address to:
- Managing Director
- Nyayo Tea Zones Dev. Corp.
- O Box 48552 – 00100
Nyayo Tea Zones Development Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified persons with disabilities and marginalized groups are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will automatically lead to disqualification.
That’s what we have for you today concerning Nyayo Tea Zones Development recruitment application process, but what before you go, below are few success tips that would be helpful.
Success Tips for Nyayo Tea Zones Development Job Application
To apply for Nyayo Tea Zones Development Recruitment, endeavor to adhere to the following.
- Submit your application on time
- Understand abide by the application instructions
- Clearly scan and upload your credentials
- Ensure the information on your CV are correct
- Avoid faking any information or document
- Adhere strictly to the job requirements
If you have any question, kindly let us know in the comment section below.