NTSA recruitment 2024/2025: National Transport and Safety Authority job vacancies, application form, recruitment portal www.ntsa.go.ke, requirements, how to apply, and starting/closing date are the information you will get in this article.
If you wish to gain employment into Kenya National Transport and Safety Authority (NTSA), then you are in the right place.
You can submit an application successfully following the guidelines in this article.
Even if this is your first-time hearing about NTSA recruitment or probably the agency as a whole but yet would like to still apply for job vacancies, its possible, just keep reading.
In regards to NTSA job vacancies, people are also search for:
- NTSA jobs and salary
- NTSA job application forms
- NTSA job vacancies 2024
- NTSA salary scale Kenya
- NTSA job adverts
- NTSA driver jobs
Irrespective you wish to know about Kenya National Transport and Safety Authority, at the end of this article you will get appropriate answers.
National Transport and Safety Authority Recruitment 2024
The National Transport and Safety Authority (NTSA) is a state corporation in Kenya that is responsible for regulating, licensing and overseeing the transport sector in the country.
NTSA plays a crucial role in ensuring the safety and security of Kenyan roads, as well as the licensing of drivers and vehicles.
National Transport and Safety Authority recruitment is a process that aims to hire qualified individuals to fill various positions within the organization. In this article, we will take a closer look at NTSA recruitment, its requirements, and the application process.
Is NTSA Recruitment 2024 Ongoing?
No, Kenya National Transport and Safety Authority (NTSA) recruitment 2024 has ended since May 29, 2024. Hence, you will have to wait until 2024, which we recommend that you follow us on Google News so you can be notified.
The application portal www.ntsa.go.ke/careers is open for submission of application by interested persons from any of the counties below.
|Taita Mak Taveta
NTSA Job Vacancies 2024
The following are some positions you can assume at the National Transport and Safety Authority (NTSA).
- Director, Corporate Support Service
- Director, Motor Vehicle Inspection and Safety Audits
- Director, Registration and Licensing
- Manager, ICT Business Systems and Projects
- Manager, HR & Administration
- Manager, Safety Audits and Inspection
- Manager, Registration
- Principal Records Officer
- Principal Audit Officer – Systems
- Principal Road Safety Engineer
- Principal Legal Officer
- Engineer II Road Safety
- Security Officer II
Other trending recruitment in Kenya you can also apply.
- KRC Job Application Form
- Deloitte Graduate Job Application Form
- PWC Graduate Job Application
- NACADA Job Application Form
- Kenya Army Application Form
- KEMRI Job Application Form
- EPZA Recruitment Form
- KRA Jobs Application Form
- Safaricom Recruitment
- IEBC Job Application Form
Applicant Eligibility for NTSA Recruitment 2024
I’m sure apart from vacant positions, you would love to know what are the requirements for NTSA recruitment both academically and otherwise.
Below are the criteria that makes an applicant eligible to participate in the National Transport and Safety Authority recruitment process.
- Applicant must be a Kenya citizen
- He or she must a well arranged and up to date curriculum vitae (CV)
- Applicant should have an acceptable means of identification like National ID card
- Have at least a D+ grade in the Kenya Certificate for Secondary Education (KCSE)
- Be able to express self verbally and otherwise
- Be free of criminal record and possess the following clearance certificates; Criminal Investigation Department (CID), Higher Education Loans Board (HELB), Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA), Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC), Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) etc.
- Applicant should also possess good communicative, analytical and interpersonal skill
Succeeding or call it getting shortlisted for the next phase of NTSA recruitment, requires you adhere to the above criteria as failure to obliged will lead to disqualification.
NTSA Motor Cycle Job Requirements
Before applying for a motorcycle rider role on NTSA portal, ensure you have met the following requirements without any exceptions.
- Must have served as an Enforcement Officer III or in comparable position in a reputable organization for at least three years. Professional Motor Cycle riding experience is mandatory
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution of higher learning. Qualification in Criminology, Lead Auditing, Engineering or Investigation will be an added advantage
- At least 4 years of continuous riding experience with at least the last two years riding motorbike of 700cc and above
- Affiliation to a recognized professional organization is preferred
- Self-motivated person with a passion for riding
- Minimum age of 25 years
- Must possess high standard of honesty, integrity, good judgment, and be able to effectively communicate both orally and in written form
- Must be willing and ready to work in all weather conditions and other less-than-desirable conditions
- No applicant shall be considered if they have been released or discharged other than on honorable discharge from any of the Disciplined Forces
- Must have a valid Driver’s License class F, G. as at the date of application
- Must have undergone or willing to undergo First Aid training
- Must be willing and able to work a variety of shifts, weekends and on public holidays etc.; and
- Must have no criminal record.
www.ntsa.go.ke – NTSA Career Portal
www.ntsa.go.ke/career is the official recruitment portal for National Transport and Safety Authority, applicants are to visit this page to access, fill and submit NTSA online job application form.
How to Apply for NTSA Recruitment 2024
Here are the steps to apply for a job on the NTSA portal.
- Go to NTSA careers portal www.ntsa.go.ke/careers
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Read through the application instructions
- Fill the online application form with your authentic data
- Upload required documents according to the stipulated sizes
- Proofread your application and submit
Apart from the online application method, another way you can apply for Kenya National Transport and Safety Authority jobs is by:
- Write a neat application letter addressed to NSTA
- Attach your curriculum vitae (CV), national ID card and relevant testimonials
- Submit the documents in a sealed envelope to the nearest NSTA office or Head Office Reception, 316 Upper Hill Chambers, Ground floor, 2nd Ngong Avenue, or posted to:
The Director General,
National Transport and Safety Authority,
316 Upper Hill Chambers, 2nd Ngong Avenue,
P.O. Box 3602-00506,
NTSA Recruitment Application Deadline 2024
The National Transport and Safety Authority (NTSA) has ended its recruitment exercise for the year 2024 on Monday, 29th May, 2024. Interested applicants who did not submit their form on or before this date will have to wait to apply in 2024, when the application portal reopens.
So you might have to bookmark this page or stay glued to be informed when it is time to apply.
Here are other frequently asked questions we have received concerning NTSA careers and recruitment.
How do I find out about NTSA recruitment?
NTSA job vacancies are usually advertised in local newspapers, on the agency’s website, and through various job recruitment websites and platforms.
Vacant job positions available at NTSA?
Currently, there are different job vacancies in NTSA that you can apply, these includes; administration, finance, legal, technical, and enforcement.
What qualifications do I need to work at NTSA?
The qualifications required to work at NTSA depend on the specific job position you are applying for. However, most positions require a degree in a relevant field, such as law, engineering, finance, or business administration.
If you have any other question regarding NTSA recruitment, kindly indicate in the comment section below for possible assistance or contact us. If you also wish to get further update about NTSA recruitment, follow us on Google News.