The step-by-step guides on how to apply for NTDC recruitment 2023/2024 are outlined in this article. If you wish to apply for Nigerian Tourism Development Corporation jobs, carefully read through this article.
Latest news and update regarding NTDC recruitment, job application form, requirements, how to apply, closing date etc. are the major point of emphasis in this post.
Have you been aspiring to work in the Nigerian Tourism Development Corporation? If yes, this is to alert you that there are job openings in the Corporation.
Applications are currently invited from suitably qualified candidates for the vacant positions available. Follow through the steps in this article to successfully submit an application for NTDC recruitment 2023.
Overview of National Tourism Development Corporation
In aspiring to apply for any job, it is necessary for perspective applicants to have an overview or background information about the organization.
In this case, below is the brief information you should quickly note about the National Tourism Development Corporation, so that as you’re applying for the job, you have a better understanding what you’re signing up for.
The Nigerian Tourism Development Corporation (NTDC) is fundamentally accountable for tourism activities in the country. The commission promotes the Nigeria as a domestic and international tourist destination for leisure, business, religion, festivals and commerce.
By the nature of this organization, bear in mind that you might be travelling from time to time as the job assignments might require.
Great, having done that, let’s quickly examine if NTDC recruitment has commenced for this year.
Is NTDC Recruitment Form 2023 Out?
Nigerian Tourism Development Corporation (NTDC) recruitment 2023 recruitment has not yet commenced. The recruitment exercise will soon start. For now, interested persons are to learn about the requirements and application method.
Eligibility Criteria for NTDC Recruitment 2023
Talking about who is eligible to apply for NTDC recruitment, interested candidates from any of the states below can apply so long the meet the job requirements.
|Abia State||Cross River State|
|Adamawa State||Delta State|
|Akwa Ibom State||Ebonyi State|
|Anambra State||Edo State|
|Bauchi State||Ekiti State|
|Bayelsa State||Enugu State|
|Benue State||Gombe State|
|Borno State||Imo State|
|Jigawa State||Nasarawa State|
|Kaduna State||Niger State|
|Kano State||Ogun State|
|Katsina State||Ondo State|
|Kebbi State||Osun State|
|Kogi State||Oyo State|
|Kwara State||Plateau State|
|Lagos State||Rivers State|
|Sokoto State||Yobe State|
|Taraba State||Zamfara State|
Requirements for NTDC Recruitment Exercise
- As an applicant of Nigerian Tourism Development Corporation recruitment, you must be a Nigerian with valid means of identification like National ID card or international passport
- You’re expected to have an atleast five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in not more than (2) sittings
- You should have either diploma, HND, B.Sc. or degree in related field can apply
- You should possess good work team spirit
- You should be willing and ready to adhere to the rules and regulations guiding the entity
- Candidate applying must be analytical, competent, ready to adapt to new working environment
- Applicant that are computer literate have an added advantage
- Ability to think strategically and holistically
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to pay adequate attention to detail
- Candidate should be willing to relocate to any part of the country if need be
- He or she should be able to work with less or no supervision
- Having working experience is an added advantage.
- UBEC Recruitment
- ExxonMobil Recruitment
- NECO Recruitment
- JAMB Recruitment
- NECO Recruitment
- NIPC Recruitment
- NDIC Recruitment
- NSDC Recruitment
- NCP Recruitment
NTDC Job Application Portal
www.tournigeria.gov.ng is the online application portal for NTDC recruitment. All applicants are to visit this portal in other to submit application for vacancies available.
How to Apply for NTDC Recruitment 2023
Visit the job application portal www.tournigeria.gov.ng, Select the position you wish to apply, read through the application instructions, create an account, login to fill the application form, scan and upload required documents, review your application then submit.
After you have successfully submitted your application, do well to print out the enlargement slip if any as this page contains your application ID.
When is NTDC Recruitment Closing?
The recruitment portal for NTDC job application lasts for six (6) weeks after the official commencement of the recruitment exercise. Candidates are advised to submit their form on or before this deadline to avoid disqualification.
Tips for a Successful NTDC Job Application
- Research more about NTDC and the position you wish to apply
- Do not pay anyone for NTDC recruitment form
- Tailor Your Resume and Cover Letter to suite the position you want
- Highlight Relevant Skills and Experience
- Ensure Accuracy and Completeness of Information
- Submitting your Application on Time
If you keep to these few tips then be sure of success in this recruitment exercise. That is all we have for you today concerning NTDC recruitment, if you have a question, let us know in the comment section below or follow us on Google News for more update.