NSSF Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 has been released on www.nssf.or.ke portal: This article explores the steps on how to check and download National Social Security Fund recruitment/internship names of successful applicants.
I guess you have been awaiting the release of NSSF shortlisted candidates either for recruitment or internship. Well. there’s a great news now.
You will be able to download and check the shortlist to know if your name is among the successful applicants uploaded online, so keep reading to find out how.
Overview of National Social Security Fund, NSSF
The National Social Security Fund is a friendly service organization which exists for the public good. It offers social protection to all Kenyan workers. We provide social security protection to workers in the formal and informal sectors. We register members, receive their contributions, manage funds of the scheme, process and ultimately pay out benefits to eligible members or dependents.
You can also check and download the following shortlists, provided you have applied before now;
- KDF Shortlisted Candidates is Out
- Check & Download KWS Shortlisted Candidates
- Meru Public Service Board Shortlisted Candidates is Out
- KYEOP Shortlisted Candidates
- KCB Shortlisted Candidates
- HELB Shortlisted Candidates
- NEMA Shortlisted Candidates Pdf is Out
- Kilifi County Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
- KNBS Shortlisted Candidates is Out
- IFAD Shortlisted Candidates for Recruitment is Out
- Download Kenya TSC Shortlisted Candidates Pdf Here
- Kabete National Polytechnic Shortlisted Candidates
- Kenya Police Shortlisted Candidates
- ECDE Teachers Shortlisted Candidates is Out
- KPA Shortlisted Candidates Dockers & Internship
- KICD Shortlisted Candidates is Out
General Requirements for NSSF Recruitment 2023/2024
According to National Social Security Fund (NSSF), applicants who wish to be shortlisted must meet the general criteria below.
- Applicant should be a citizen or resident of Kenya
- Applicant should have KCSE C (plain) or its equivalent from a recognized Institution; possess a certificate
- Possess a Diploma in any of the following disciplines, Human Resource, KAME, Business Administration, Marketing, Corporate Communication and other related field
- Proficiency in Computer application skills
- Ability to take and follow instructions
- Attention to detail
- You should be ICT proficient
- Applicant should have a good interpersonal skills, good communication skills and good customer care
Is NSSF Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 Out
Yes, the National Social Security Fund recruitment shortlisted candidates is out for successful applicants of NSSF jobs 2023. To download and check if your name is on the shortlist, kindly visit www.nssf.or.ke following the steps below.
How to Download & Check NSSF Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024
To check if your name is among NSSF shortlisted candidates 2023 and download its Pdf file, take the following steps on the www.nssf.or.ke portal.
- Go to NSSF online portal at https://www.nssf.or.ke
- Select internship on the menu bar
- From the page that opens, scroll down and locate intern shortlisted candidates
- Click the download button to save the file to you device
- Open the downloaded documents and carefully search for you name.
What To Do If Your Name Is Among NSSF Shortlisted Candidates 2023
If you find your name among NSSF shortlisted candidates, you will have to attend some interviews with the original copies of the following documents.
- A Credit Reference Bureau clearance
- A valid HELB Clearance Certificate
- A Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC) clearance obtained within the last one year
- A valid KRA Tax Compliance Certificate
- A valid DCI Certificate of Good Conduct issued within the last one (1) year
- Certified copies of your academic and professional certificates
- A copy of your National Identity Card.
- Job application letter
- Curriculum vitae
If you have further questions or any more enquiry to make concerning NSSF recruitment, the shortlisted candidates, or NSSF jobs 2023, kindly indicate in the comment section below. It is also in your best interest to follow us on Google News to receive more updates.
Feel free to use any of the social media icons below to share this information on various platforms.