NSSF recruitment 2024/2025. Apply now for National Social Security Fund latest job vacancies by following the easy steps available in this article.
Have you been aspiring to work with Kenya National Social Security Fund (NSSF)? Do you know you can apply online for NSSF recruitment?
Yes, you can submit your application online for NSSF job vacancies via the recruitment portal at www.nssf.or.ke/careers.
So, I recommend you take out a few minutes to read through this article in other to get all necessary information concerning NSSF recruitment 2024.
Is NSSF Recruitment Application Form Out?
No, NSSF recruitment application form for 2024/2025 was initially out but has closed after reaching its deadline. You can apply by submitting application via NSSF portal Kenya at www.nssf.or.ke/careers.
On the recruitment portal, you will be able to fill the application form and upload all necessary documents. Even if you do not know where to start from, not to worry we’ve got you covered.
Knowing that Kenya National Social Security Fund (NSSF) recruitment is ongoing, I guess you would like to know the vacant positions and requirements.
NSSF Job Vacancies 2024
There are three (3) major vacancies in the National Social Security Fund as listed below. Note that the requirements for each positions varies.
- Managing Trustee
- Regional Managers
- Sales Representatives
General Requirements for NSSF Recruitment 2024
- Applicant of this recruitment must be a Kenya citizen
- Applicant should have a valid means of identification
- Applicant should be a graduate from a recognized institution in Kenya
- He or she must have years of experience as regards to the position
- Applicant must be of good conduct and be ready to work according to organization operandi
- Applicant should have a well detail curriculum vitae (CV)
- Candidate applying should have good communication and interpersonal skill
- Applicant with ICT knowledge have an added advantage
These are the general requirements you should watch out for, now below are the thin line between each position to enable you know what is expect of each applicant for each position.
Qualifications for Managing Trustee
As an added requirements for the position of managing trustee, applicant must
- Have a Master’s degree in either Insurance, Law, Account, Agric, Economic etc
- Should have a minimum of ten (10) years working experience
- Should have a certificate in Corporate Governance/leadership
Qualifications for Regional managers
- Applicant should specifically be a graduate of Social Science, Business Admin, Law or Public Relations
- He or she should not have less than twelve (12) years of working experience
- Applicant should be well knowledgeable in computer packages
Would you also like to apply for:
- ORPP Recruitment Application Portal
- Kenya Airways Recruitment
- Kenya Dairy Board Recruitment
- GSU Recruitment Application Portal
- NLC Recruitment Application Portal
- KIPPRA Recruitment Portal
- MKU Recruitment Job Portal
- G4S Recruitment Application Portal
- IITA Recruitment Application Portal
- USA Army Recruitment
- British Army Recruitment
Counties Eligible to Apply for NSSF Jobs
Inasmuch as you’re from one of the following counties in Kenya, you can apply for job vacancies on the NSSF portal.
|Taita Mak Taveta
How to Apply for NSSF Recruitment 2024
To submit an application for the ongoing National Social Security Fund recruitment, take the steps below.
- Visit the NSSF portal for jobs, www.nssf.or.ke/careers
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Download the application form
- Read through the instructions
- Fill your data and upload credentials
- Proofread your application
- Then submit your form
Note: NSSF job application form is totally free and no payment is required while submitting your application therefore beware of possible fraudulent activity.
NSSF Job Application Deadline 2024
NSSF recruitment portal has closed since Monday, 22nd February, 2024. So your application for any position will have to wait until 2024 and should be done on or before the stipulated deadline.
The management of Kenya National Social Security Fund will reach out to shortlisted candidates.