NRC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal www.nrc.no
NRC recruitment 2023: There are job openings at Norwegian Refugee Council for Kenyans, the vacancies, requirements, how to apply, closing date and other details are outlined in this article.
If you wish to submit an application for NRC recruitment 2023, then you’re on the right page. We will guide you properly on how to apply for this job.
Norwegian Refugee Council has advertised several job vacancies in Kenya and is currently calling on suitably qualified candidates to submit an application for the vacant positions.
If you wish to apply, we recommend you carefully read through this article till the end as we disclose all necessary information about NRC recruitment.
Is Norwegian Refugee Council Recruiting?
Yes, NRC recruitment 2023 has commenced. Details about the application form and job vacancies are available on the recruitment portal www.nrc.no.
The recruitment exercise will last for about two (2) weeks and interested applicants from any of the counties below are advise to submit an application before the stipulated deadline.
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
NRC Job Vacancies 2023
- Annual Workplace Health and Safety Audit for NRC Office in Kenya
- Evaluation of Accelerated Education Programme (AEP) for Overage out of School Refugee and Host Community Children in Garissa and Turkana Counties
Currently these are the positions which the Norwegian Refugee Council are recruiting for.
Other trending jobs in Kenya you can also apply includes:
- Kdf Recruitment
- Jobs in Canada
- British Army Recruitment
- USA Army Recruitment
- Police Recruitment
- GSU Recruitment
- Army Recruitment
- Navy Recruitment
- Airforce Recruitment
- KFS Recruitment
- Prisons Recruitment
- NYS Recruitment
- IEBC Recruitment
- KWS Recruitment
- TSC Recruitment
- PSC Recruitment
- JSC Recruitment
- KEBS Recruitment
- KCB Recruitment
General Requirements for NRC Recruitment
Irrespective of the position you’re applying for in NRC recruitment, these are the fundamental requirements you must meet.
- Applicant must be a Kenya citizen
- He or she must have the acceptable means of identification being National ID or passport
- Applicant should fulfil the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC
Qualifications for the Consultancy/consultant
- Approved by the Directorate of Occupational Health and Safety (DOSH) Kenya.
- Approved by National Industrial Training Authority (NITA)
- Ability to offer First Aid, Fire Safety, and Occupational Health and safety services
- Ability to issue certificates both for individuals and corporates
- A minimum of five years of proven practical experience in Kenya supporting INGOS
- Facilitators must also be approved by DOSH
Qualification for Data Science / Research Officer
- A minimum 10+ years in, designing and implementing evaluations in humanitarian projects with experience in refugee education programmes.
- Proven track records in leading evaluation and study teams and producing quality reports.
- Extensive quantitative research and data analysis experience using statistical software’s (SPSS, Stata, and others).
- Expertise in facilitating qualitative data collection and analyzing qualitative data using rigorous techniques.
- Proven ability to work with community and government stakeholders.
- Proven consultancy and/or work experience with NGOs as well as experience with other international and bilateral organizations on humanitarian program.
- Good knowledge of refugee response education interventions.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Excellent English writing skills required among someone on the evaluation team.
- English language required. Somali, Swahili languages preferred but not mandatory.
How to Apply for NRC Recruitment 2023
Proposal including outline of evaluation framework and methods, including comments on the TOR, proposed time frame and work plan.
Proposed evaluation budget, including professional fees, travel costs and administration costs (if any). CV’s for the lead consultant and other key staff.
A technical and financial proposal explaining their comprehension of the ToR and how they would approach this assignment, summarising the methodologies and approaches they plan to use, including a timeline.
Two samples of similar previous assignments, their availability, company profile or CV including three references.
Complete proposals should be submitted in pdf through firstname.lastname@example.org and the title of this consultancy should be captured on the email subject for ease of reference.
NRC Recruitment Closing Date
The closing date for Norwegian Refugee Council, NRC recruitment is 15th May, 2023 by 5:00pm. Failure to submit application or before this deadline will lead to disqualification.
Would you like to get more update from us concerning latest job opportunities in Kenya? If yes, follow us on Google News.