NQCL recruitment 2024: Would you like to apply for National Quality Control Laboratories jobs? If yes, details about the requirements, how to apply and other important information are available in this article.
It exciting to have you read this article, on this page our focus is to show you the appropriate steps on how to successfully submit an application for NQCL recruitment 2024.
Not just that, we have as well provided information that you aid your entire success in the recruitment exercise. Let’s get started.
Is NQCL Recruitment 2024 Application Form Out?
Yes, Kenya National Quality Control Laboratories (NQCL) recruitment for 2024 has commenced. The application portal is now active and interested persons are to visit either www.nqcl.go.ke/careers or https://web.pharmacyboardkenya.org/careers to apply.
Related job vacancies in Kenya:
- UNICEF Job Vacancies
- IEBC Recruitment
- Electronic Recruitment Application
- Jobs in Bungoma
- KNRA Recruitment
- JSC Recruitment
- TARDA Recruitment
- KEVEVAPI Recruitment
- FMWR Recruitment
- EAPC Recruitment
NQCL Recruitment Portal
www.web.pharmacyboardkenya.org/careers or www.nqcl.go.ke/careers are the designated job portal for access National Quality Control Laboratories job application form and applying.
Who is Eligible to Apply?
NQCL job application form is open to everyone especially if you’re a Kenyan from any of the counties below.
|Taita Mak Taveta
General Requirements for NQCL Recruitment 2024
Gaining employment into Kenya National Quality Control Laboratories is really not difficult, what you have to do is pay close attention to the requirements below.
- Basically, candidate applying should be a Kenyan
- He or she should possess acceptable means of identification like National Identity Card, Driver’s License or Certificate of Origin
- Candidate applying should have Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) of at least mean grade “C+” (Plus) or its equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in social science in any of the following disciplines, Human Resource Management, Personnel Management, Industrial Relations and other related field of study, or equivalent from a recognized university
- Master’s degree in related field of study
- Candidate applying must be of good character
- He or she must possess great interpersonal skills
- Applicant should be willing to adhere to exiting work principles
- Candidate should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Candidate proficient in computer skills have an added advantage
- Candidate should demonstrate results in work performance
Key competencies and skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Strategic and innovative thinking
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to mobilize resources
- Negotiation skills
- Report writing skills
In addition, note that successful applicants shall be required to obtain and be in possession of the following documents at the interview stage:
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Tax Compliance Certificate from KRA
- Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board where applicable
- Clearance from a registered Credit Reference Bureau
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
- Academic/professional certificates and any other documents which may be requested before the interview date.
How to Apply for NQCL Recruitment 2024
To submit an application for NQCL recruitment, visit www.nqcl.go.ke/careers or https://web.pharmacyboardkenya.org/careers, select the position you wish to apply, read the application instructions, fill the online form, scan and upload required credentials then submit.
NQCL Application Deadline 2024
The closing date for National Quality Control Laboratories, NQCL recruitment is 5th July, 2024. Interested candidates are to submit their forms on or before this date to avoid disqualification.
We’re glad you’ve read to this point, if you have a question kindly indicate in the comment section below. Also you can subscribe to our notification bell or follow us on Google News to get update once NQCL recruitment begin.