NPC recruitment 2023: latest news about NPC adhoc staff recruitment, National Population Commission portal for 2023 census www.nationalpopulation.gov.ng, requirements, how to apply, closing date and other important information are available here.
Would you like to access the NPC recruitment application form? If yes, first you need to learn about the recruitment process, vacant positions, requirements attached to each position, how to access the recruitment portal, starting/closing date etc.
We’re glad to inform you that everything you should know about NPC recruitment 2023 is available in this post. So carefully read through as we disclose them to you chronologically.
In case you have asked any of the questions below, we can assure you that after reading through this article, you will get satisfying answers.
- NPC Recruitment Portal Login
- NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment
- NPC Recruitment Portal for 2023 Census
- NPC Recruitment Status
You’ve got a lot to learn about NPC recruitment, let’s get started.
Is NPC Recruitment 2023 Form Out?
Yes, NPC recruitment 2023 job application form is out. The application specifically features adhoc staff for the forthcoming census exercise for the country.
So, if you would like to work as an adhoc staff for the National Population Commission, stick to the details on this page.
I know quite well, that the next looking question might be, who is eligible to apply for NPC recruitment 2023? Great question.
It’s simple, the NPC recruitment is open for the entire public and interested persons from any of the states listed below can apply.
|Abia State||Cross River State|
|Adamawa State||Delta State|
|Akwa Ibom State||Ebonyi State|
|Anambra State||Edo State|
|Bauchi State||Ekiti State|
|Bayelsa State||Enugu State|
|Benue State||Gombe State|
|Borno State||Imo State|
|Jigawa State||Nasarawa State|
|Kaduna State||Niger State|
|Kano State||Ogun State|
|Katsina State||Ondo State|
|Kebbi State||Osun State|
|Kogi State||Oyo State|
|Kwara State||Plateau State|
|Lagos State||Rivers State|
|Sokoto State||Yobe State|
|Taraba State||Zamfara State|
The main issue is not about where you’re applying from but rather how competent you’re. Being that the forthcoming census exercise is for national coverage, definitely people will be recruited from each state.
So, what you should rather focus more on is the requirements and how you can match NPC expectations. Be that as it may, let proceed.
Here are other trending job opportunities in Nigeria.
- NDLEA Extends Recruitment Deadline
- FCSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- IITA Recruitment
NPC Recruitment Portal Login 2023
www.nationalpopulation.gov.ng is the officially website for the National Population Commission while https://2023censusadhocrecruitment.nationalpopulation.gov.ng is the population census application portal for recruitment.
In other words, which ever link you choose to use, you can still access NPC adhoc staff recruitment form but using https://2023censusadhocrecruitment.nationalpopulation.gov.ng would only make is easier and more direct.
We’ve explained in details how you can access the ongoing NPC adhoc staff recruitment form.
Requirements for NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2023
- Prospective applicant must be a Nigerian
- Candidate applying must have an acceptable means of identification like National ID card or international passport
- Applicant must have an atleast five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in not more than (2) sittings
- Applicant should be between 18 to 35 years of age for SSCE holders
- Applicant should be either an SSCE, NCE, OND, HND or degree holder
- Candidates should possess good work team spirit
- Candidate applying must have a criminal free record
Additionally, you should be ready to relocate if need be and also candidates with relevant experience and basic computer operation knowledge have an advantage.
How to Apply for Census Recruitment 2023
The application process for the NPC recruitment is quite simple especially as the application is done online. With a good device and internet connection you can apply for the NPC Adhoc Staff recruitment even from the comfort of your home, following the steps below.
- The first step is to visit NPC website www.nationalpopulation.gov.ng
- Click career on the menu bar
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Create an account on the NPC portal for recruitment
- Login to the portal
- Fill in your correct information in the spaces provided
- Upload academic and professional credentials including guarantor’s form
- Proofread your application carefully to avoid mistakes
- Then submit
A more direct process is visiting NPC recruitment portal https://2023censusadhocrecruitment.nationalpopulation.gov.ng, click apply now and follow through the process.
Note that you need to be very careful with this process, as mistakes with name, date of birth etc. are likely to happen and this can impede your application success rate.
The documents you’re to scan and upload during application are:
- A valid Nigerian Passport
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Professional Certificates
- Academic Degree Certificates
- First School Leaving Certificate
- WASC/SSCE or NECO
- Birth Certificate/Sworn Age Declaration
- LGA Identification
- Guarantors form
Application Tips NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment
- You should only submit your form via NPC recruitment portal www.nationalpopulation.gov.ng
- No applicant is permitted to submit multiple applications
- Do not get involve in any monetary transaction in regards to the NPC Adhoc Staff recruitment form as the application form is totally free
- If for any reason you falsify your documents and then cause, you will be prosecuted
- Ensure you submit your form on or before the specified closing date for the 2023censusadhocrecruitment National.
NPC Recruitment Closing Date 2023
The closing date for National Population Commission recruitment 2023 is unspecified for now as it has not been announced by the commission. Interested candidates need to submit their filled-out forms on or before the stipulated application deadline.
If you have any question base on what you’ve read so far, kindly let us know in the comment section below. You can also follow us on Google News for more update about NPC recruitment 2023.