Latest news about NOTAP recruitment 2024 requirements, job vacancies, job application form, recruitment portal www.notap.gov.ng, how to apply, closing date and other information are obtainable Here.
Are you looking for a promising career in the field of technology and innovation? If so, the National Office for Technology Acquisition and Promotion (NOTAP) presents an excellent opportunity for you.
In this article, we will explore the NOTAP recruitment process, eligibility criteria, and the benefits of working with this prestigious organization.
Overview of NOTAP Recruitment 2024
As prospective staff of the National Office for Technology Acquisition and Promotion, it is necessary you have an establishing knowledge on what the organization stands for.
Nigeria’s National Office for Technology Acquisition and Promotion (NOTAP) is a government organization responsible with fostering and policing the advancement of technology in the country. Through partnerships, licensing, and other strategies, NOTAP is essential in facilitating the transfer of foreign technology.
So, while reading about how you can successfully submit an application for NOTAP recruitment, kindly bear the above information in mind.
Is NOTAP Recruitment Form 2024 Out?
NOTAP recruitment application portal www.notap.gov.ng is not yet open for submission of applications. Information reaching us is that the recruitment process will soon commence.
Sequel to this, we recommend you learn about the recruitment requirements and application steps so that once the recruitment officially begins you won’t be found wanting.
As a matter of fact, NOTAP job application form is free and no applicant is expected to make payment either online or offline in respect of this recruitment form to anyone.
In addition to this, NOTAP recruitment is open to all interested and qualified persons from any of the states listed below.
|Cross River State
|Akwa Ibom State
Other trending jobs in Nigeria includes:
- CHEW Recruitment
- NSITF Recruitment 2024
- NERFUND Recruitment
- ITF Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- Action Against Hunger Recruitment
General Requirements for NOTAP Recruitment 2024
- You must be a Nigerian and have a valid form of identification, such as a national ID card or an international passport, in order to apply for a position with the National Office For Technology Acquisition and Promotion.
- You must also have at least five (5) credits in English language and mathematics in no more than two sittings from WAEC, GCE, NEC, or NABTEB.
- To qualify, you must possess a diploma, HND, a B.Sc., or a degree in a relevant discipline.
- Candidates should be analytical, competent, and prepared to adapt to a new working environment.
- Candidates who are computer literate have an added advantage.
- You should be able to think strategically and holistically.
- You should have good oral and written communication skills.
- You should be willing and ready to adhere to the rules and regulations guiding the entity.
- Demonstrated ability to pay close attention to detail
- Willingness to relocate if necessary
- Capacity to work with little or no supervision; and job experience is a plus.
NOTAP Job Application Portal
The application for NOTAP recruitment is done online. Therefore, interested candidates are to visit National Office for Technology Acquisition and Promotion official website which also serves at the job application portal www.notap.gov.ng.
How to Apply for NOTAP Recruitment 2024
Follow the steps below to submit an application for the ongoing National Office for Technology Acquisition and Promotion recruitment.
- Visit the job application portal www.notap.gov.ng
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Click the “apply now” button
- Create an account
- Login to fill the job application form
- Scan and upload all required documents
- Proofread your application
NOTAP Recruitment Closing Date
The application deadline for NOTAP recruitment 2024 has not yet been disclosed because the application process has not yet started. Once the announcement has been made known, we will update this page.
You should be aware of the following crucial information regarding the NOTAP recruitment exercise. We trust that you were able to submit your application by following these guidelines.
If you have any issues while applying or if you have any questions in the interim, kindly let us know in the comment section below.
If you’d like to receive more information about job openings of National Office for Technology Acquisition and Promotion or other well-liked positions in Nigeria, follow us on Google News or sign up for our notification bell by clicking the blue icon on your screen.