NNRA recruitment 2023: Would you like to get latest updates about NNRA job vacancies, requirements, recruitment portal, application form, how to apply, closing date and other necessary information are available here.
Sequel to this, if you are a graduate in Agric and research related field and would apply for apply for the Nigerian Nuclear Regulatory Authority (NNRA) recruitment, then continue reading.
In this article you will learn the following:
- If NNRA recruitment 2023 has begun?
- When NNRA recruitment is starting?
- The vacant positions
- Requirements for NNRA recruitment
- The job application portal and how to apply then the closing date.
In addition to this, we have also outlined few tips that will aid your success in this recruitment exercise. Stick through as we disclose to you all you should know concerning NNRA jobs 2023.
Is NNRA Recruitment 2023 Form Out?
Currently, the Nigerian Nuclear Regulatory Authority (NNRA) recruitment for 2023 has not yet begun. Although information reaching us is that the recruitment exercise will likely commence soon.
Sequel to this, prospective applicants are recommended to visit the online vacancy portal for NNRA regularly in other to stay updated with job opportunities in the body.
As an alternative to that, you can subscribe to our notification bell by clicking the blue icon on your screen or follow us on Google news to more update.
Be that as it may, we recommend you still proceed to learn about NNRA recruitment process, the requirements and also how to submit application.
When is NNRA Recruitment 2023 Starting?
The management of the Nigerian Nuclear Regulatory Authority has not yet announced officially when NNRA recruitment 2023 is starting.
NNRA nationwide recruitment will commence as soon as possible but the exact date has not yet been disclosed, once this is done, we will let you know. Let’s now proceed to the requirements for NNRA recruitment.
Here other trending recruitment in Nigeria you can also apply.
- NIMC Recruitment
- NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment
- Plan International Recruitment
- NAERLS Recruitment
- BPP Recruitment
- SON Recruitment
General Requirements for NNRA Recruitment 2023
On a more general note, these are the criteria prospective applicants of the Nigerian Nuclear Regulatory Authority should possess.
- Prospective applicant must be a Nigerian with valid means of identification like National ID card or international passport
- Applicant must have an atleast five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in not more than (2) sittings
- Applicants with diploma, HND, B.Sc. or degree in related field can apply
- Candidates should possess good work team spirit
- Candidate applying must be analytical, competent, ready to adapt to new working environment
- Applicant that are computer literate have an added advantage
- Ability to think strategically and holistically
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to pay adequate attention to detail
- Candidate should be willing to relocate to any part of the country if need be
- He or she should be able to work with less or no supervision
- Candidate with reasonable working experience have an added advantage.
How to Access NNRA Job Application Form
To access NNRA job application form, you have to visit the recruitment portal www.nnra.gov.ng. Select careers from the menu bar and then follow the steps below to apply for vacant positions.
How to Apply for NNRA Recruitment 2023
- Visit the career portal www.nnra.gov.ng
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Under quick links, click “careers”
- Select the position you wish to apply for
- Then login to fill the online application form
- Upload required documents
- Proofread your application
- Then submit
The documents you’re to scan and upload during application are:
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Professional Certificates
- First School Leaving Certificate
- WASC/SSCE or NECO
- Birth Certificate/Sworn Age Declaration
- LGA Identification
- Guarantors form
NNRA Recruitment Closing Date
The application deadline for NNRA recruitment will be disclosed once the recruitment officially begins for this year.
Success Tips for NNRA Job Application
- You should only submit your form via NNRA recruitment portal www.nnra.gov.ng
- No applicant is permitted to submit multiple applications
- Do not get involve in any monetary transaction in regards to the NNRA recruitment form as the application form is totally free
- If for any reason you falsify your documents and then cause, you will be prosecuted
- Ensure you submit your form on or before the application deadline
Meanwhile, if you have any question thus far, kindly let us know in the comment section below. You can also follow us on Google News or subscribe to our notification bell by clicking the button on your screen.