NNPC shortlisted candidates 2023/2024 pdf is out. To check or download the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation’s list of successful applicants, kindly adhere to the steps outlined in this article.
Are you interested in knowing if the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) shortlisted candidates has been published online? If yes, you’re on the right page.
First, I’d like you to know that those whose names appear on NNPC shortlisted candidates pdf, simply indicate that they adhere to the recruitment requirements.
Just in case you ask what the criteria for the section of candidates is, we have clearly stated that in the later part of this article.
Is NNPC Shortlisted Candidates Out?
Yes, NNPC shortlisted candidates is out. You can download or check your status via the NNPC recruitment portal using the simple guidelines in this article.
The checking process is free. What you basically need to locate your name on the shortlist are your email, application number and name.
As this juncture, I’d like you to note that if you did not submit an application for NNPC recruitment then there’s no need trying to check the shortlist except you’re doing it for someone who applied.
How Do I Know NNPC Has Shortlisted My Name?
This is one of the leading questions we have received from applicants of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation recruitment as regards the shortlist.
To know if your name has been shortlisted by NNPC, monitor your email and SMS box regularly because by default NNPC do send enlistment notification via email or SMS to shortlisted candidates.
Who is Eligible to Check NNPC Shortlisted Candidates?
Basically, only persons who submitted an application during the recruitment exercise can find their name in the NNPC shortlist, that is if they meet the requirements.
Listed below are the states in which the NNPC shortlisted candidates is out.
|Abia State||Cross River State|
|Adamawa State||Delta State|
|Akwa Ibom State||Ebonyi State|
|Anambra State||Edo State|
|Bauchi State||Ekiti State|
|Bayelsa State||Enugu State|
|Benue State||Gombe State|
|Borno State||Imo State|
|Jigawa State||Nasarawa State|
|Kaduna State||Niger State|
|Kano State||Ogun State|
|Katsina State||Ondo State|
|Kebbi State||Osun State|
|Kogi State||Oyo State|
|Kwara State||Plateau State|
|Lagos State||Rivers State|
|Sokoto State||Yobe State|
|Taraba State||Zamfara State|
Requirements to be Shortlisted by NNPC
The criteria to find your name among NNPC shortlisted candidates are simple, just like the recruitment requirements:
- Prospective applicant must be a Nigerian
- Candidate applying must have an acceptable means of identification like a National ID card or international passport
- Applicant must also have a Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Applicant must have at least five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in not more than (2) sittings
- Applicant should be between 18 to 25 years of age for SSCE holders
- Applicants for NCE, OND, Diploma, etc. should be between the age of 18 to 28 years
- Those with physical disability are not to apply
- Candidates should possess good work team spirit
How to Check NNPC Shortlisted Candidates 2023
- First, open the NNPC job portal
- Login to your dashboard using your email and password
- On your dashboard, click application status
- Input your application number
Immediately you enter your correct application number, a dialogue box will pop up indicating if you have been shortlisted or not.
Apart from this method, here’s another method where you can download the NNPC shortlisted candidate’s pdf and then check the names offline.
This time, visit the NNPC official website, click careers, then scroll down to locate the list of successful applicants, click on the link to download the pdf, open the pdf and carefully check for your name.
From recruitmentfile, we wish all shortlisted candidates a huge congratulations.
NNPC shortlisted candidates are subjected to further screening exercises, which would be a Computer-based Test (CBT) and will be conducted online.
This means that successful applicants will get an aptitude test invite from the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). This invite will contain your scheduled time for the interview alongside the do’s and don’ts.
Based on the NNPC aptitude test antecedent, the usually use TestMi to conduct their screening exercise, as such candidates would be expected to log in to the TestMi website at the scheduled time for their CBT test.
Success Tips for the NNPC Aptitude Test
If you wish to be successful in the 2023 NNPC aptitude test, then these are the things you should watch out for.
- First, we recommend you get the NNPC aptitude test past questions and answers to aid preparation. This will broaden your understanding of how TestMi sets exams.
- Read through material that are directly relevant to the position you applied for
- Ensure you attend the aptitude test on time
- Carefully read through the application instructions before you start
- Do not spend so much time on one question
- Be sure to submit your answers before logging out
- When taking the test, try to stay in a calm environment
These are just the fundamental secrets to passing the NNPC aptitude test, so ensure you adhere accordingly.
If you need further updates concerning NNPC shortlisted candidates, kindly let us know in the comment section below or simply follow us on Google News.