NITDA Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal www.nitda.gov.ng
NITDA recruitment 2023/2024 application form portal. National Information Technology Development Agency job vacancies, recruitment portal www.nitda.gov.ng, requirements, how to apply, and closing date are here.
The comprehensive steps on how to successfully submit an application for NITDA recruitment 2023 is well explained in this article. Therefore, if you wish to apply for the ongoing NITDA recruitment that you should carefully read till the end.
National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) is currently inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for the vacancies available.
Prospective applicants are to submit their application on or before the closing date as the recruitment portal might likely not be open again after closure.
Let’s dive into the process as you stick through.
[saswp_tiny_multiple_faq headline-0=”h2″ question-0=”Is NITDA Recruitment 2023 Form Out?” answer-0=”NITDA recruitment form is not yet out. The recruitment exercise will soon commence as prospective applicants are advice to keep an eye on the recruitment portal www.nitda.gov.ng.” image-0=”” count=”1″ html=”true”]
According to NITDA “There are no current vacancies for employment in the National Information Technology Development Agency, vacancies shall be advertised in the National newspapers and on NITDA website”.
It is important you note that the application form is free and accessible by all interested candidates via the recruitment portal. NITDA would never ask you to make payment before filling the job application form therefore refrain from any one who attempt this.
Although NITDA recruitment has not officially begun, you still recommend you learn about the requirements and how to submit an application.
Meanwhile, if you want to be among the first set of people getting notification when NITDA recruitment 2023 officially begins, follow us on Google News.
Requirements for NITDA Recruitment 2023
To gai employment into the National Information and Technology Development Agency (NITDA), these are the criteria you must meet.
- Prospective applicant must be a Nigerian
- Candidate applying must have an acceptable means of identification like National ID card or international passport
- Applicant must have an atleast five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in not more than (2) sittings
- Applicants with diploma, HND, B.Sc. or degree in Information Technology related field can apply
- Candidates should possess good work team spirit
- Candidate applying must be analytical, competent, ready to adapt to new working environment
- Applicant that are computer literate have an added advantage
- Ability to think strategically and holistically
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to pay adequate attention to detail
- Candidate should be willing to relocate to any part of the country if need be
- He or she should be able to work with less or no supervision
- Candidate with reasonable working experience have an added advantage.
How Can I Access NITDA Recruitment Application Form?
To get access to NITDA job application form, you have to visit the recruitment portal. To this, first visit www.nitda.gov.ng being the official website then click vacancies on the menu bar to access the application form.
Would you also like to submit an application for:
- FMBN Recruitment
- NIPOST Recruitment
- FAAN Recruitment
- NAHCO Aviance Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- United Nations Recruitment
- African Union Recruitment
- IOM Recruitment
- Society for Family Health Recruitment
- UN Volunteers Recruitment
- ExxonMobil Recruitment
- Total Recruitment
- UNICEF Recruitment
- UNHCR Recruitment
- TETFUND Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Dangote Recruitment
Who can work with NITDA?
Graduates in information and communication technology related field who are mentally and medically hailing from any of the 36 states of the federation as listed below can work in NITDA.
|Abia State||Cross River State|
|Adamawa State||Delta State|
|Akwa Ibom State||Ebonyi State|
|Anambra State||Edo State|
|Bauchi State||Ekiti State|
|Bayelsa State||Enugu State|
|Benue State||Gombe State|
|Borno State||Imo State|
|Jigawa State||Nasarawa State|
|Kaduna State||Niger State|
|Kano State||Ogun State|
|Katsina State||Ondo State|
|Kebbi State||Osun State|
|Kogi State||Oyo State|
|Kwara State||Plateau State|
|Lagos State||Rivers State|
|Sokoto State||Yobe State|
|Taraba State||Zamfara State|
How to Apply for NITDA Recruitment 2023
- Visit NITDA recruitment portal www.nitda.gov.ng
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Under quick links, click “careers”
- Select the position you wish to apply for
- Then login to fill the online application form
- Upload required documents
- Proofread your application
- Then submit
Once you have successfully submitted an application, print out the acknowledgment slip or save it on pdf. This is because it contains your application number which will be required in the subsequent recruitment process.
NITDA Recruitment Closing Date
The closing date for NITDA recruitment has not yet been officially disclosed yet. Once officially announced by National Information Technology Development Agency, we will update you.
It is exciting to have you read to the end; we hope it was insightful. Meanwhile, if you have any question, kindly indicate in the comment section below. Don’t forget to follow us on Google News for more update.
NITDA is currently not recruiting
Applying t a job
Kindly notify when the portal is open
Experience food packaging smart packing experience 7 year
NITDA is not recruiting yet. Pls, always pass your ads in a straightforward way so as not to mislead your audience.
I like the job