Would you like to submit an application for NIMC recruitment 2023? If yes, the step-by-step guidelines on how to apply for the National Identity Management Commission jobs is available in this article.
In this article, we have provided the necessary information you will in NIMC recruitment process, as the recruitment exercise is commencing soon, prospective applicants are advice to learn about the application method and other things.
We’ve made that easy by stating the vacant positions, requirements, how to apply, starting/closing date for National Identity Management Commission, NIMC recruitment and even shared success tips.
So, we welcome you and recommend you stick till the end as we carefully walk you through the comprehensive process of the 2023 NIMC recruitment exercise.
Let’s get started.
NIMC Recruitment Form 2023
One of the fundamental stages in the National Identity Management Commission recruitment exercise is access the job application form online.
Prospective applicants of the 2023 NIMC recruitment are to access the job application form via National Identity Management Commission career portal www.nimc.gov.ng/careers.
Is NIMC Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
No, NIMC recruitment 2023 has not yet commence. The recruitment process will start soon and we will update you once that is done.
Note that the job application form is free and interested candidates from the 36 states of the federation including Abuja as listed below can apply for this job.
|Abia State||Cross River State|
|Adamawa State||Delta State|
|Akwa Ibom State||Ebonyi State|
|Anambra State||Edo State|
|Bauchi State||Ekiti State|
|Bayelsa State||Enugu State|
|Benue State||Gombe State|
|Borno State||Imo State|
|Jigawa State||Nasarawa State|
|Kaduna State||Niger State|
|Kano State||Ogun State|
|Katsina State||Ondo State|
|Kebbi State||Osun State|
|Kogi State||Oyo State|
|Kwara State||Plateau State|
|Lagos State||Rivers State|
|Sokoto State||Yobe State|
|Taraba State||Zamfara State|
Can I Apply for NIMC Recruitment Online?
Yes, you can submit application for the National Identity Management Commission recruitment by visiting the career portal www.nimc.gov.ng/careers.
Top job vacancies in Nigeria you can as well submit application.
- NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment
- Plan International Recruitment
- NAERLS Recruitment
- BPP Recruitment
- CAC Recruitment
- OECD Recruitment
- NHIS Recruitment
- SON Recruitment
- WHO Recruitment
www.nimc.gov.ng registration form online
Apart from the recruitment exercise, if you wish to register for NIN, then you can still visit www.nimc.gov.ng to access the online registration form.
General Requirements for NIMC Recruitment 2023
- Candidate applying should be a Nigerian citizen by birth or naturalization
- He or she must have an acceptable means of identification like National ID card or international passport
- Candidate applying must have atleast five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in not more than (2) sittings
- Applicants with diploma, HND, B.Sc. or degree in related field can apply
- Candidates should possess good work team spirit
- Candidate applying must be analytical, competent, ready to adapt to new working environment
- Applicant that are computer literate have an added advantage
- Ability to think strategically and holistically
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to pay adequate attention to detail
- Candidate should be willing to relocate to any part of the country if need be
- He or she should be able to work with less or no supervision
- Applicants with few years of working experience have an added advantage.
NIMC Recruitment Portal www.nimc.gov.ng
www.nimc.gov.ng/career is the recruitment portal for National Identity Management Commission (NIMC). Prospective applicants are to visit here to explore vacant positions.
[saswp_tiny_multiple_faq headline-0=”h2″ question-0=”How to Apply for NIMC Recruitment 2023″ answer-0=”To submit an application for NIMC jobs, visit www.nimc.gov.ng/career, select the positions you wish to apply, fill the online application form, upload required credentials, proofread your application and then submit.” image-0=”4620″ count=”1″ html=”true”]
NIMC Recruitment Closing Date
The closing date for National Identity Management Commission recruitment will be disclosed once the recruitment for 2023 officially begins.
- You should only submit your form via NIMC recruitment portal www.nimc.gov.ng
- No applicant is permitted to submit multiple applications
- Do not get involve in any monetary transaction in regards to the NIMC job application form because it is totally free
- If for any reason you falsify your documents and then caught, you will be prosecuted
- Try and submit your form on or before the closing date
That’s all we have for you today concerning NIMC recruitment, if you have a question, indicate in the comment section below. You can also follow us on Google News for more update about National Identity Management Commission jobs.