NIMASA recruitment 2024: Do you wish to submit an application for Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency job vacancies 2024? If yes, keep reading.
In this article, we have provided the necessary information you should know concerning NIMASA recruitment 2024 like; the vacant positions, requirements, recruitment portal www.nimasa.gov.ng, how to apply, and closing date.
We have also outlined few tips that would help you come out successful in the 2024 NIMASA recruitment exercise, continue reading as we explore.
NIMASA Recruitment Form 2024
NIMASA recruitment form is available via the online recruitment portal www.nimasa.gov.ng and prospective applicants are to visit his portal to apply.
In quest to gain information about NIMASA recruitment, interested candidates asked the following questions:
- When will NIMASA recruitment form be out?
- What are the requirements for NIMASA recruitment?
- Is NIMASA job application done online?
- How do I apply for NIMASA Recruitment 2024?
- When is NIMASA recruitment closing?
After reading through this article, you will have a comprehensive and satisfying answers to the above questions. Meanwhile, let’s proceed.
Is NIMASA Recruitment Form 2024 Out?
No, NIMASA recruitment form 2024 has not yet been released. Interested candidates are to keep an eye on the recruitment portal.
Also, note that the application form is free and accessible by applicants from any of the states below.
|Cross River State
|Akwa Ibom State
If you would like to get the update directly from us once the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA) recruitment starts follow us on Google News.
Being that NIMASA job application form is not yet out, we still recommend you learn about the requirements, recruitment portal and how to apply.
Other trending jobs in Nigeria you can also apply now.
- World Bank Recruitment
- WHO Recruitment
- UNDP Recruitment
- United Nations Recruitment
- EKSPOLY Recruitment
- NEPZA Recruitment
- NEXIM Bank Recruitment
- NDIC Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment Form
- FMBN Recruitment
- AMCON Recruitment
- FAAN Recruitment
- NIPOST Recruitment
- Army Recruitment
- Navy Recruitment
- Air Force Recruitment
- Police Recruitment
- Prisons Recruitment
- Customs Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- SSS Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- ECOWAS Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
- NNPC recruitment
- FCSC recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- Fire Service Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- Society for Family Health Recruitment
Requirements for NIMASA Recruitment 2024
- Candidate applying must be a Nigerian with valid means of identification like National ID card or international passport
- Applicant must have an atleast five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in not more than (2) sittings
- Applicants with diploma, HND, B.Sc. or degree in aviation related field can apply
- Candidates should possess good work team spirit
- Candidate applying must be analytical, competent, ready to adapt to new working environment
- Applicant that are computer literate have an added advantage
- Ability to think strategically and holistically
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to pay adequate attention to detail
- Candidate should be willing to relocate to any part of the country if need be
- He or she should be able to work with less or no supervision
- Candidate with reasonable working experience have an added advantage.
NIMASA Recruitment Portal
www.nimasa.gov.ng is the recruitment portal for Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA). Prospective applicants are to visit the portal to access, fill and submit the online job application form.
How to Apply for NIMASA Recruitment 2024
Follow the steps below to submit an application for the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency recruitment 2024.
- Go to NIMASA job portal www.nimasa.gov.ng
- Click job vacancies on the menu bar
- Select the position you wish to apply for
- Create account and login to fill the online application form
- Upload required documents (not more than 2MB)
- Proofread your application to correct possible mistakes
- Then submit
Here are few tips that would aide you attain success in the recruitment process especially at the application stage.
- Use your official details like name, date of birth and email address
- Do not apply for more than one (1) position at a time
- Ensure you upload your credentials accordingly to the stipulated sizes
- Submit your application on or before the closing date
- Upload only up to date curriculum vitae (CV) if required.
NIMASA Recruitment Deadline 2024
The closing date for NIMASA recruitment exercise has not yet been announced. We will update you once the recruitment officially begins.
You can also follow us on Google News to stay updated or subscribe to our notification bell by clicking the blue icon n your screen.