Nigerian Breweries recruitment 2023/2024 has commenced. The job vacancies, application form, recruitment porta www.nbplc.com, requirements, how to apply, closing date and other necessary information are highlighted in this article.
The long wait is finally over as Nigerian Breweries recruitment 2023 has commenced and applications are currently invited from suitably qualified candidates for the vacant positions advertised.
Whether this is your first attempt applying for jobs at the Nigerian Breweries or you are retrying your luck, we believe with the steps outlined on this page, you would be able to successfully submit your application.
Not just that, we have as well outline tips that would guide your through the application process to avoid disqualification.
Nigerian Breweries Recruitment 2023
The Nigerian Breweries is one of the top companies which many of the Nigeria citizens wish to work. This in turn makes the recruitment process quite competitive, which means to be shortlisted in this recruitment, you have to proof yourself worthy.
How do you do that? Its quite simple, what you importantly need to do is pay close attention to the job requirements, application method and apply on time.
So, we therefore recommend you carefully read through the application instructions in this article. As we proceed, I’m sure you would like to know those eligible to apply for this job as regards to qualification etc.
According to the Nigerian Breweries, persons interested in the recruitment exercise must hail from any of the states below and possess the job requirements.
|Abia State||Cross River State|
|Adamawa State||Delta State|
|Akwa Ibom State||Ebonyi State|
|Anambra State||Edo State|
|Bauchi State||Ekiti State|
|Bayelsa State||Enugu State|
|Benue State||Gombe State|
|Borno State||Imo State|
|Jigawa State||Nasarawa State|
|Kaduna State||Niger State|
|Kano State||Ogun State|
|Katsina State||Ondo State|
|Kebbi State||Osun State|
|Kogi State||Oyo State|
|Kwara State||Plateau State|
|Lagos State||Rivers State|
|Sokoto State||Yobe State|
|Taraba State||Zamfara State|
Is Nigerian Breweries Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, the Nigerian Breweries recruitment 2023 is ongoing. There are vacancies and interested persons are to submit their application via the online recruitment portal www.nbplc.com.
Other trending job opportunities in Nigeria are:
- FJSC Recruitment
- NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment
- USAID Recruitment
- Shell Recruitment
- IFC Recruitment
- UBA Recruitment
- Chevron Recruitment
- TCN Recruitment
Nigerian Breweries Recruitment Portal
www.nbplc.com/careers/ is the recruitment or call it the career portal for Nigerian Breweries job application. Applicants are to visit this portal to apply for available job vacancies.
General Requirements for Nigerian Breweries Recruitment 2023
To qualify for a job role at the Nigerian Breweries, you must satisfy the following requirements without any exceptions:
- Prospective applicant must be a Nigerian with valid means of identification like National ID card or international passport
- Applicant must have an atleast five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in not more than (2) sittings
- Applicants with diploma, HND, B.Sc. or degree in related field can apply
- Candidates should possess good work team spirit
- Candidate applying must be analytical, competent, ready to adapt to new working environment
- Applicant that are computer literate have an added advantage
- Ability to think strategically and holistically
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to pay adequate attention to detail
- Candidate should be willing to relocate to any part of the country if need be
- He or she should be able to work with less or no supervision
- Candidate with reasonable working experience have an added advantage.
Ensure you try as much as you can to adhere to the above requirements as these are the criteria for selection of successful applicants.
How to Apply for Nigerian Breweries Recruitment 2023
Once you visit the job application portal, here are the few steps you’re to take.
- Visit www.nbplc.com/careers/
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Under quick links, click “careers”
- Select the position you wish to apply for
- Then login to fill the online application form
- Upload required documents
- Proofread your application
- Then submit your job application online to the Nigerian Breweries.
After you have submitted your application, it is necessary you print out the acknowledgement slip as it contains some of the details you might need for screening like application number/ID.
Nigerian Breweries Recruitment Deadline 2023
The application deadline for Nigerian Breweries recruitment 2023 has not yet been disclosed. What you have to do is visit the recruitment portal www.nbplc.com/careers.
That’s all we have for you today concerning job vacancies in the Nigerian Breweries branches all over Nigeria, including Ibadan. If you have a question, indicate in the comment section below. You can also follow us on Google News for more update about Nigerian Breweries jobs.