Nigerian Army recruitment 2023/2024: Nigeria 86RRI army recruitment, application portal www.army.mil.ng, requirements, how to apply, starting/closing date and other relevant information is available on this page.
Did you hear about the Nigerian army recruitment and would like to apply? If yes, I will show you the best method through which you can submit an application for the Nigeria army recruitment.
The Nigerian army recruitment application form is one really anticipated by many citizens; these has therefore led to daily searches about the release of the form such as:
- When will Nigeria army release recruitment form?
- What is Nigeria army recruitment portal?
- How can I apply for Nigeria army?
- What are the qualifications required for Nigerian army?
- How much is Nigeria army application form?
- When will Nigeria army recruitment start?
- When is Nigeria army recruitment closing?
In the cause of reading this article, you will get satisfying answers to all of these questions. One important note that, the Nigerian army recruitment is open for all both male and female.
When is Nigerian Army Recruitment 2023 Starting?
The Nigerian Army recruitment is starting on Monday, 25th September to Tuesday, 10th October, 2023. The application portal www.recruitment.army.mil.ng will be active for submission of applications by interested candidates.
86RRI Nigerian Army Recruitment 2023
The Nigerian Army is the largest component of the Nigerian Armed Forces, responsible for land warfare operations. It is one of the most respected and prestigious institutions in the country, and joining the army is a dream of many young Nigerians.
If you want to join the Nigerian Army, there are several requirements that you must meet. In this article, we will discuss the qualifications, application process, and training required to become a member of the Nigerian Army.
You can also apply for:
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- ICPC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- ECOWAS Recruitment
- IITA Recruitment
- USA Army Recruitment
- British Army Recruitment
Is Nigerian Army 86RRI Recruitment Form Out?
Yes, the Nigerian army recruitment application form is out, you can apply online via the recruitment portal being www.recruitment.army.mil.ng. The application form is free and accessible by all via the stated recruitment portal.
How Long Will Nigeria Army Recruitment Last?
Nigerian army recruitment would last for three (3) weeks as the recruitment started officially on Monday, 25th September, 2023 and would be closing on Tuesday, 10th October, 2023.
Is Nigerian Army Currently Recruiting for DSSC?
The Nigerian Army on Monday, 25th September, 2023 began recruitment exercise for Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC). So, if you’re more interested in DSSC recruitment then you can apply for the recruitment.
www.recruitment.army.mil.ng Portal Login
www.recruitment.army.mil.ng is the recruitment portal for Nigerian army recruitment both for regular and DSSC. It is through this portal that you can create an account and also login to submit an application.
Nigeria army 86RRI, DSSC or regular recruitment form is available online at www.recruitment.army.mil.ng.
General Requirements for Nigerian Army 86RRI Recruitment 2023
Is it army regular or SSC that you wish to apply, if yes, here are the criteria expected of each applicant if you must be shortlisted.
- Applicants must be single and Nigerian citizens by birth and must possess National Identity Card/NIN slip.
- Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit in accordance with Nigerian Army Standards.
- Applicants must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
- Applicants must possess a valid birth certificate/age declaration endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital or Local Government Council.
- Applicants must possess a valid certificate of state of origin.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters and 1.65 meters tall for male and female candidates, respectively.
- An applicant must not be less than 18 years or more than 22 years for non-trades men/women, while tradesmen/women must not be more than 26 years as at 18 Dec 23.
- Registered Nurses and Midwives not above 30 years old may also apply.
- All applicants must possess at least a minimum of 4 passes in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying as tradesmen/women must also possess a Trade Test/City Guild Certificate. e.g.
- 11) Interested candidates are advised to log on to the NA recruitment website https://recruitment.army.mil.ng to complete online registration from 25 Sep – 20 Oct 23. Shortlisted candidates will participate in the State Recruitment Screening Exercise scheduled for 6 – 19 Nov 23.
Candidate Eligibility for Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment 2023
If you’re interested in the army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) recruitment, below are the requirements you must adhere.
- Prospective applicant must be a Nigerian
- He or she must have a valid means of identification
- Applicant should be a graduate from any recognized institution in Nigeria
- Candidate applying should have either HND, BSc or even Masters
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18 and 27 years old for non-tradesmen/women, and between 18 and 28 years old for tradesmen/women.
- Candidate applying should have at least 5 credit passes in WAEC/NECO or NABTAB including English Language and Mathematics.
- Acceptable height for male applicant is 1.8 meters while female applicants should be atleast 1.62 meters.
- Healthwise, applicant must be physically and mentally fit, he or she should not have any critical medical condition. This is because, health condition is critical in performing duties as a soldier.
- Applicant should not have any criminal record, in other words, ex-convicts are to allowed to apply.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2023
Whether you’re applying for DSSC, SSC, or regular, here are the steps you should follow in other to successfully submit an application.
Being that the Nigeria army recruitment is conducted online via their official recruitment portal, applicants are to visit this page to access, fill and submit their form.
- Visit the army recruitment portal at www.recruitment.army.mil.ng.
- Create an account on the portal with a valid email address and password.
- Log in to your account and fill in the application form with your personal and educational information.
- Upload your passport photograph, birth certificate, and other required documents.
- Submit your application form and print out the confirmation page.
- Wait for the Nigerian Army to release the list of shortlisted candidates.
Note that, shortlisted candidates would have to submit all these documents during screening exercise, therefore ensure that whatever information you input during application are authentic.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Closing Date 2023
The Nigeria army recruitment is closing on Tuesday, 10th October 2023. The application portal will be open for one (1) month.
Failure to submit an application within the timeframe would lead to disqualification. Note that, you must submit your application, starting without finishing as good as not even starting.
Is there any other thing you would like to know about the Nigerian Army recruitment 2023? If yes, indicate in the comment section below. You can also follow us on Google News for more update concerning this recruitment exercise.
Just as we promise, below are frequently asked questions about Nigeria army recruitment.
What are the qualifications for joining the Nigerian Army?
The qualifications for joining the Nigerian Army include being between the ages of 18 and 22 years old for non-tradesmen/women, and between 18 and 26 years old for tradesmen/women, having at least a secondary school certificate (SSCE) with a minimum of five credits, including English and Mathematics, being physically and mentally fit, having a clean criminal record, and being of good character.
How do I apply for Nigerian Army recruitment?
You can apply for Nigerian Army recruitment online through the official recruitment portal at www.recruitment.army.mil.ng. You will need to create an account on the portal, fill in the application form, upload your documents, and submit your application.
What documents do I need to apply for Nigerian Army recruitment?
You will need to upload your passport photograph, birth certificate or age declaration, educational certificates, and other required documents. You should check the official recruitment portal for the complete list of required documents.
What is the selection process for Nigerian Army recruitment?
The selection process for Nigerian Army recruitment involves online registration, screening of applicants, aptitude test, physical fitness test, medical examination, and an interview.
When is Nigerian Army Screening Starting?
The Nigerian Army screening is starting from 6th November to 19th November, 2023.
What is the duration of Nigerian Army training?
The duration of Nigerian Army training is six months for non-commissioned officers and nine months for officers.
Is there a height requirement for joining the Nigerian Army?
Yes, there is a height requirement for joining the Nigerian Army. You must be at least 1.68 meters tall for male and 1.62 meters tall for female.
How often does the Nigerian Army conduct recruitment exercises?
The Nigerian Army conducts recruitment exercises periodically, depending on the need for new personnel. You should check the official recruitment portal or Nigerian Army website for updates on recruitment exercises.
Can women apply for Nigerian Army recruitment?
Yes, women can apply for Nigerian Army recruitment. There are opportunities for both non-tradeswomen and tradeswomen.
What are the benefits of joining the Nigerian Army?
Benefits of joining the Nigerian Army include job security, opportunities for professional growth, financial stability, access to quality healthcare, and other benefits such as travel, housing, and educational opportunities.
Is there a limit to the number of times I can apply for Nigerian Army recruitment?
There is no official limit to the number of times you can apply for Nigerian Army recruitment, but it is advisable to wait at least a year before applying again if you are not successful in your first attempt.