Nigeria IRC recruitment 2023/2024: International Rescue Committee job vacancies, requirements, recruitment portal www.rescue.org, how to apply, closing date and other relevant data are in this post.
Would you like to work with the International Rescue Committee, Nigeria? If yes, here’s an opportunity. What you have to do is submit application for the ongoing IRC recruitment exercise.
In this article, we have carefully outlined all the necessary information ranging from the vacant positions, the qualification needed, how to apply and even the closing date.
Let’s get started.
IRC Recruitment Form 2023
The job application form for the International Rescue Committee (IRC) is available online via their official website and is accessible by interested candidates from any of the states below.
|Abia State||Cross River State|
|Adamawa State||Delta State|
|Akwa Ibom State||Ebonyi State|
|Anambra State||Edo State|
|Bauchi State||Ekiti State|
|Bayelsa State||Enugu State|
|Benue State||Gombe State|
|Borno State||Imo State|
|Jigawa State||Nasarawa State|
|Kaduna State||Niger State|
|Kano State||Ogun State|
|Katsina State||Ondo State|
|Kebbi State||Osun State|
|Kogi State||Oyo State|
|Kwara State||Plateau State|
|Lagos State||Rivers State|
|Sokoto State||Yobe State|
|Taraba State||Zamfara State|
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive, recover and rebuild their lives.
Founded in 1933 at the request of Albert Einstein, the IRC offers lifesaving care and life-changing assistance to refugees forced to flee from war or disaster.
At work today in over 40 countries and 22 U.S. cities, we restore safety, dignity and hope to millions who are uprooted and struggling to endure. The IRC leads the way from harm to home.
Sustaining IPC improvements in IRC’s supported health facilities is a major component of IRC’s Quality Improvement framework, prioritized by IRC through a global monitoring process that was developed in 2020.
The IPC Specialist collaborates with others within IRC to ensure IPC improvements are rigorously assessed, gaps clearly identified, improvements made as well as monitored in all countries where IRC health programing occurs.
This role provides strategic leadership for IRC’s IPC and Systems strengthening work – focused on IPC resilience, working closely with Health, EH and Nutrition Advisors and Senior Advisors, the HU MEAL team and the Measurement Unit.
Having this background knowledge is really important so as to help you understand the nature of the job and what you’re signing up for.
Is IRC Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, currently the International Rescue Committee, IRC recruitment 2023 for Nigeria is ongoing. Applications are currently invited from suitably qualified candidates for over fourty seven (47) vacant positions available.
Other jobs in Nigeria you can apply includes:
- EKSPOLY Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- NEPZA Recruitment
- World Bank Recruitment
- WHO Recruitment
- UNDP Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- NEXIM Bank Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment Form
- Society for Family Health Recruitment
IRC Job Vacancies 2023
Here are the job vacancies in International Rescue Committee, Nigeria which you can submit an application for. Note that for any positions you apply, meeting the criteria is necessary.
- Program Manager – ERP Systems
- Protection Officer
- Protection Officer
- MEAL Officer
- MEAL Officer
- CFM Outreach Assistant (Yobe)
- CFM Outreach Assistant (Adamawa)
- Accountability to Affected Population and Protection Manager
- Contracts Finance Manager
- Humanitarian Access Safety & Security Officer – Katsina
- Logistics Assistant – Zamfara
- Supply Chain Officer – Katsina
- Logistics Assistant – Katsina
- Health Outcome (Health/Nutrition/WASH) MEAL officer – Zamfara
- Senior Health Officer (MEdical Doctor) – Zamfara
- Nutrition Capacity Building Officer – Zamfara
- MEAL officer (Protection, Women empowerment, and Child protection) – Zamfara
- Senior Consortium MEAL Manager – Katsina
- Governance Coordinator
- Humanitarian Access Safety and Security Manager
- WPE CASE MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT-Zamfara
- Women Protection and Empowerment Community mobilization Assistant -Zamfara
- PROL-Community Engagement and Information Assistant-Katsina
- Protection Officer-Katsina
- Protection Officer-Zamfara
- ROVING WPE Response Officer- Katsina/Zamfara
- Protection Manager-Zamfara
- PROL-Community Engagement and Information Assistant_Zamfara
- WPE CASE MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT-KATSINA
- Women Protection and Empowerment Manager-Zamfara/Katsina
- Women Protection and Empowerment Community mobilization Assistant -Katsina
- Nutrition Manager (Capacity Building)- Zamfara
- Health officer- Outreach – Zamfara
- Health Manager – Zamfara (Gusau and Health Assistant Community Mobilization-Zamfara (Gusau and Anka) Anka
Requirements for IRC Recruitment 2023
Here are the educational qualifications, working experience and other criteria prospective applicants of the 2023 IRC recruitment must meet.
- Candidate applying must be a Nigerian with valid means of identification like National ID card or international passport
- Applicant must have an atleast five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in not more than (2) sittings
- Applicants with diploma, HND, B.Sc. or degree in aviation related field can apply
- Candidates should possess good work team spirit
- Candidate applying must be analytical, competent, ready to adapt to new working environment
- Applicant that are computer literate have an added advantage
- Ability to think strategically and holistically
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to pay adequate attention to detail
- Candidate should be willing to relocate to any part of the country if need be
- He or she should be able to work with less or no supervision
- Candidate with reasonable working experience have an added advantage.
Also note that these are the benchmark for choosing suitably qualified candidates, so, before submitting an application, ensure you adhere to these requirements.
IRC Recruitment Portal www.rescue.org
https://rescue.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home?c=rescue&country=ng is the direct recruitment portal for International Rescue Committee (IRC) recruitment while www.rescue.org is the official website.
How to Apply for IRC Recruitment 2023
- Visit https://rescue.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home?c=rescue&country=ng
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Create an account (profile)
- Verify your account and login
- Carefully fill the online application form
- Upload academic and professional certifications/other documents
- Read through your application for possible correction
- If everything is okay, you can submit
These are the few steps on how to submit an application for IRC recruitment. Note very importantly that the application form is free and only obtainable via the recruitment portal.
IRC Application Deadline
Candidates are to submit application on or before 28th April, 2023. Failure to submit your application before this closing date will lead to disqualification.
That is all you need to note about the International Rescue Committee, if you need more update, kindly indicate in the comment section below or follow us on Google News.