Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment 2023/2024: Details about NIS recruitment, application portal www.immigrationrecruitment.org, job requirements, how to apply, when the portal is closing and other vital information is well explained in this article.
If you have been awaiting the release of Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment form, we’re glad to notify you that the recruitment exercise has commence.
According to the Nigerian Immigration Service, interested persons are to visit NIS recruitment portal www.immigrationrecruitment.org to access, fill and submit the online application form.
That’s why in this article we will show you:
- The requirements for Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment
- How to login Nigerian Immigration Service recruitment portal
- Steps to successfully submit an application for the 2023 NIS recruitment
- Closing date for NIS recruitment
We have also shared helpful tips that will guide you through the 2023 NIS job application. Prior to this, we recommend you carefully read through this article.
Is Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2023 Form Out?
Yes, the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment 2023 application form is out. The recruitment is officially starting on Monday, 16th January, 2023, and will close on Monday, 30th January, 2023.
The application is free and accessible via NIS recruitment portal www.immigrationrecruitment.org. Also, interested persons from any of the sates below can apply.
|Abia State||Cross River State|
|Adamawa State||Delta State|
|Akwa Ibom State||Ebonyi State|
|Anambra State||Edo State|
|Bauchi State||Ekiti State|
|Bayelsa State||Enugu State|
|Benue State||Gombe State|
|Borno State||Imo State|
|Jigawa State||Nasarawa State|
|Kaduna State||Niger State|
|Kano State||Ogun State|
|Katsina State||Ondo State|
|Kebbi State||Osun State|
|Kogi State||Oyo State|
|Kwara State||Plateau State|
|Lagos State||Rivers State|
|Sokoto State||Yobe State|
|Taraba State||Zamfara State|
In this article, we have carefully outlined the requirements for the job and also how you can apply, keep reading.
NIS Recruitment Portal 2023
www.immigrationrecruitment.org is the official NIS recruitment portal 2023. This is where prospective applicants are to register for the ongoing Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment.
Candidates who access or submit an application for NIS recruitment without going through tte official designated portal will not be regarded.
You can also apply for:
- FRSC Recruitment
- NPC Recruitment
- NDLEA Extends Recruitment Deadline
- FCSC Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
Requirements for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2023
- Candidate applying must be a Nigerian
- Prospective applicant must have an acceptable means of identification like National ID card or international passport
- He/she must have an atleast five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in not more than (2) sittings
- Applicant should be between 18 to 35 years of age for SSCE holders
- Applicant should be either an SSCE, NCE, OND, HND or degree holder
- Candidates should possess good work team spirit
- Candidate applying must have a criminal free record
Additionally, you should be ready to relocate if need be and also candidates with relevant experience and basic computer operation knowledge have an advantage.
How to Apply for NIS Recruitment 2023
The application process for the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment is quite simple especially as the application is done online.
With a good device and internet connection you can apply for the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment even from the comfort of your home, following the steps below.
- The first step is to visit NIS recruitment portal www.immigrationrecruitment.org
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Create an account on the recruitment portal
- Login to the portal
- Fill in your correct information in the spaces provided
- Upload academic and professional credentials including guarantor’s form
- Proofread your application carefully to avoid mistakes
- Then submit
Note that you need to be very careful with this process, as mistakes with name, date of birth etc. are likely to happen and this can impede your success rate.
The documents you’re to scan and upload during application are:
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Professional Certificates
- First School Leaving Certificate
- WASC/SSCE or NECO
- Birth Certificate/Sworn Age Declaration
- LGA Identification
- Guarantors form
Note that only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Dos and Don’ts for NIS Recruitment Application
- You should only submit your form via NIS recruitment portal www.immigrationrecruitment.org
- No applicant is permitted to submit multiple applications
- Do not get involve in any monetary transaction in regards to the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment form as the application form is totally free
- If for any reason you falsify your documents and then cause, you will be prosecuted
- Ensure you submit your form on or before the said closing date.
[saswp_tiny_multiple_faq headline-0=”h2″ question-0=”Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Closing Date 2023″ answer-0=”The closing date for NIS recruitment is Monday, 30th January, 2023. Interested candidates are to submit their form on or before the stipulated application deadline.” image-0=”” count=”1″ html=”true”]
That would be all for today concerning Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment, if you wish to get more update from us about latest employment opportunities in Nigeria, kindly subscribe to our notification bell by clicking the blue icon on your screen or follow us on Google News.
Lastly, if you have any question base on what you’ve read so far, kindly let us know in the comment section below.