Nigeria Customs recruitment 2023/2024: If you wish to apply for NCS recruitment, the requirements, vacant positions, recruitment portal www.customs.gov.ng, how to submit an application online, the starting/closing date are all available in this article.
Have you been awaiting the release of the Nigeria Customs Service recruitment 2023? If yes, it’s out pleasure to notify you that NCS recruitment has commenced.
Even if this is your first attempt trying to apply for Nigeria Customs recruitment, you don’t have any problem as the step-by-step guidelines we’ve provided in this article will guide you to successfully do that.
Also, if you had applied for the Nigeria Customs recruitment before and yet you were not shortlisted, we’ve got you covered, the reason for that might be due to few things we’ve highlighted in the success tips part of this article.
So, to be on the safe side, we encourage you to carefully read through this guide to help you understand all the necessities about NCS recruitment 2023 before approaching the application portal.
Nigeria Customs Recruitment Form 2023
In case you did not know, the Nigeria Customs Service is one of the highest paying government para-military in the country. This is the reason why so many citizens wish to apply for job vacancies here.
We have even received several questions pertaining to NCS recruitment which we would like to share here with you to also enable you learn.
These includes but not limited to:
- Is Nigeria Custom Service form out for 2023?
- How much is Nigerian Customs recruitment salary?
- Is Nigeria Custom Service recruitment ongoing?
- How to get a job at Nigerian Custom Service?
- How many months is custom training?
- Which portal is open now 2023?
Examining from these questions, you would deduce that the commonality in them is simply knowing when exactly the Nigeria Customers recruitment form 2023 would be out.
Other supporting questions is just to guide the applicants with their choice in terms of the position they should apply for but we can tell you for sure that there are hundreds to thousands of Nigerians awaiting the release of NCS recruitment form.
What does this mean to you?
It simply means that the recruitment process for the Nigeria Customs Service is really competitive and if you must succeed, you need to pay close attention to the requirements.
Before starting the requirements, let’s validate if the recruitment form is out.
Is Nigeria Custom Service Form Out for 2023?
No, the Nigeria Custom service recruitment form 2023/2024 is not yet out. Interested applicants are to visit the online recruitment portal www.customs.gov.ng regularly to check when the recruitment is starting.
Note: NCS job application form 2023 is not out yet.
There would be no need for now that you proceed to the recruitment portal as we have highlighted the vacant positions, requirements and how to successfully submit an application here, just continue reading.
Note that the Nigeria Customs recruitment application form is free of charge, therefore refrain from any monetary transaction in regards to NCS application form.
Requirements for NCS Recruitment 2023
- Prospective applicant must be a Nigerian
- Candidate applying must have an acceptable means of identification like National ID card or international passport
- Applicant must also have a Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Applicant must have an atleast five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in not more than (2) sittings
- Applicant should be between 18 to 25 years of age for SSCE holders
- Applicant for NCE, OND, Diploma etc. should be between the age of 18 to 28 years
- Persons that are married are not allowed to apply
- Applicant must not be less than 1.69m tall for male and 1.6m for female
- Female applicants that are pregnant are not allowed to apply
- Those with physical disability are not to apply
- Applicant must have a medical report from the hospital
- Candidates should possess good work team spirit
Remember that NCS recruitment is really a competitive one and as such, you need to show how better eligible you are for the vacant positions by strictly adhere to the above requirements.
When is the Next Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2023 Starting?
The next Nigeria Customs recruitment might likely start on Thursday 15th June, 2023. Note that this date is subject to official confirmation by the Nigeria Customs Service.
We’re only projecting this base on out estimation from the previous recruitment exercise.
NCS Recruitment Portal www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng
The job application form for NCS recruitment is available online via the recruitment portal www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng. Prospective applicants are to visit this portal to access, fil and submit their application form on or before the closing date.
Here are other trending jobs in Nigeria you can apply.
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- ICPC Recruitment
- IBEDC Recruitment
- ECOWAS Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
Who Can Apply for NCS Recruitment?
Its also important you know those who are eligible to apply for the Nigeria Customs recruitment 2023, so that, once the form is officially out you would just go ahead to submit your form.
Applicants from any of the states below are very eligible to apply for NCS recruitment.
|Abia State||Cross River State|
|Adamawa State||Delta State|
|Akwa Ibom State||Ebonyi State|
|Anambra State||Edo State|
|Bauchi State||Ekiti State|
|Bayelsa State||Enugu State|
|Benue State||Gombe State|
|Borno State||Imo State|
|Jigawa State||Nasarawa State|
|Kaduna State||Niger State|
|Kano State||Ogun State|
|Katsina State||Ondo State|
|Kebbi State||Osun State|
|Kogi State||Oyo State|
|Kwara State||Plateau State|
|Lagos State||Rivers State|
|Sokoto State||Yobe State|
|Taraba State||Zamfara State|
Just before you go to the steps on how to successfully submit an application for the Nigeria Custom Service recruitment, it is important you understand how the recruitment process works.
NCS Recruitment Process
Nigeria Customs recruitment process is divided into four (4) stages; first is application, second shortlisting, third screening and fourth training/employment.
This stage is where interested persons of the Nigeria Customs submit an application for the recruitment exercise via the online recruitment portal www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng.
After application have been submitted and the recruitment portal close, the Nigeria Customs would now review submitted applications and afterwards release the names of successful applicants.
Shortlisted candidates are subjected to further screening which is usually CBT base test and their academic credentials are also reviewed.
Those who were successful at the screening stage are then train which after, the Nigeria Customs would offer them appointment and they resume duty.
The essence of highlighting these, is to alert you that you don’t just submit an application for recruitment exercise and then rest thinking that you’re done.
You still have to follow up with other process, but every other stage is totally dependent on your success at this application stage. That is why you need to pay close attention to the requirements.
How to Apply for Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2023
Here comes, the mean deal, pay attention closely to the steps below in other to successfully submit an application for NCS recruitment 2023.
- The first step is to visit www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Create an account on the recruitment portal
- Login to the portal
- Fill in your correct information in the spaces provided
- Upload academic and professional credentials including guarantor’s form
- Proofread your application carefully to avoid mistakes
- Then submit
Note that you need to be very meticulous with this process, as mistakes with name, date of birth etc. are likely to happen and this can impede your success rate.
The documents you’re to scan and upload during application are:
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Professional Certificates
- First School Leaving Certificate
- WASC/SSCE or NECO
- Birth Certificate/Sworn Age Declaration
- LGA Identification
- Guarantors form
Success Tips for NCS Recruitment
- Applications are to be submitted online only via the recruitment portal www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng
- No applicant is permitted to submit multiple applications
- Do not get involve in any monetary transaction in regards to the Nigerian Customs recruitment form as the application form is totally free
- If for any reason you falsify your documents and then cause, you will be prosecuted
How much is Nigerian Customs Recruitment salary?
The salary for Nigerian Customs service is not static, it ranges from Two Hundred and Ninety-Eight Thousand, Five Hundred and Six (₦298,506) to One Million Naira (₦1,000,000) depending on the post.
Is Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment Ongoing?
Yes, the Nigeria Custom Service recruitment is ongoing. Visit the application portal www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng to apply.
How many months is custom training?
The Nigeria Customs Service training takes approximately two (2) weeks and few days.
Which NCS Portal is Open Now 2023?
www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng is NCS portal that is open now for the 2023 recruitment exercise. You can visit this portal to submit an application.
Nigeria Custom Recruitment News Today
The trending news today abut the Nigeria Custom recruitment is that the application form would likely be out on or before June 2023.
To get further update for the 2023 Nigeria Customs Service recruitment, subscribe to our notification bell by clicking the blue button on your screen or follow us on Google News.
Feel free to ask any questions pertaining to NCS application form or the shortlisted candidates via the comment section below.