NHIS recruitment 2024/2025: update about National Health Insurance Scheme job application form, recruitment portal www.nhis.gov.ng, requirements, how to apply and closing date are what you will learn in this article.
Have you been spying on the National Health Insurance Scheme portal to know when the 2024 NHIS recruitment exercise will start?
If yes, that okay and I want you to note that there are hundreds to thousands of persons interested in NHIS recruitment who are also spying the portal.
This is normal as the essence if gaining first hand update as to the official date of NHIS recruitment 2024. In this article, we will attempt to brief you overall about the National Health Insurance Scheme jobs.
Sequel to this, we will be looking out:
- If NHIS recruitment form 2024 is out?
- When is the recruitment starting?
- Who is eligible to apply?
- Requirements for NHIS recruitment?
- Recruitment portal, how to apply and then
- Closing date.
Let’s get started.
Is NHIS Recruitment Form 2024 Out?
The National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) recruitment 2024 will soon commence. Currently the application is not ongoing and prospective applicants are to hold for a while.
When is NHIS Recruitment 2024 Starting?
I guess, after stating that the recruitment is currently not ongoing, it is as well important to give a glue as to when the job is starting.
Fact is that, currently that the National Health Insurance Scheme has not yet disclose when NHIS recruitment for this year is starting, therefore applicants are to visit the recruitment portal quite frequently for update.
We have made this for you, you do not have to visit National Health Insurance Scheme portal daily to check if the recruitment has begun.
All you have to do now is either subscribe to our notification bell or follow us on Google News, so that once the recruitment begins, we will update you.
Who is Eligible to Apply?
At this juncture, it is important to note that NHIS recruitment form is free and accessible by prospective applicants from any of the states below including FCT.
|Cross River State
|Akwa Ibom State
General Requirements for NHIS Recruitment 2024
- Prospective applicant must be a Nigerian with valid means of identification like National ID card or international passport
- Applicant must have an atleast five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in not more than (2) sittings
- Applicants with diploma, HND, B.Sc. or degree in related field can apply
- Candidates should possess good work team spirit
- Candidate applying must be analytical, competent, ready to adapt to new working environment
- Applicant that are computer literate have an added advantage
- Ability to think strategically and holistically
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to pay adequate attention to detail
- Candidate should be willing to relocate to any part of the country if need be
- He or she should be able to work with less or no supervision
- Candidate with reasonable working experience have an added advantage.
NHIS Recruitment Portal www.nhis.gov.ng
Have you been searching for where to access the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) recruitment form? If yes, visit the recruitment portal at www.nhis.gov.ng o access, fill and submit the online job application form following the steps below.
Apart from NHIS jobs, here are other trending recruitment exercise in Nigeria you can also submit an application for:
- Amnesty International Recruitment
- SON Recruitment
- Nigeria IRC Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- EKSPOLY Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- NEPZA Recruitment
- World Bank Recruitment
- WHO Recruitment
- Army Recruitment
- Navy Recruitment
- Air Force Recruitment
- Police Recruitment
- Prisons Recruitment
- Customs Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- SSS Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- ECOWAS Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
- NNPC recruitment
- FCSC recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- Fire Service Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
How to Apply for NHIS Recruitment 2024
- Visit the career portal www.nhis.gov.ng
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Under quick links, click “careers”
- Select the position you wish to apply for
- Then login to fill the online application form
- Upload required documents
- Proofread your application
- Then submit
An alternative method is to:
Write an application letter, attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV), photocopies of certificates, application/state code (e.g. Abia State Code – NHIS/01/PM/AB) correctly written on an envelope addressed to
- The Executive Secretary/CEO,
- National Health Insurance Scheme,
- Corporate Headquarters,
- Plot 297, POW Mafemi Crescent,
- Off Solomon Lar Way, Utako District,
- PMB 400 Garki Abuja FCT”.
After that, you’re to send the soft copies of these documents to firstname.lastname@example.org and also submit hardcopy to NHIS state office.
Note that failure to adhere to this process will lead to disqualification and application must be submitted on or before the set application deadline.
NHIS Recruitment Closing Date
Base on the last time NHIS conducted recruitment, the closing date was 30th December, 2020.
When the recruitment exercise for this year begins, ensure you submit your application on or before the set deadline to avoid disqualification as applications after this date are considered invalid.