NHIF Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 List is Out – Download Pdf Here
Hello, welcome to RF, do you wish to download NHIF shortlisted candidates 2023/2024 pdf? Do you want to validate is the list is finally out? If yes, keep reading.
This post brings to light the necessary steps on how you can check or download Kenya National Health Insurance Fund (NHIF) shortlisted candidates of the just concluded recruitment exercise.
NHIF Recruitment Shortlist 2023
NHIF shortlisted candidates refers to an addendum or comprehensive list containing the names of applicants who have pass the job application stage.
As usual, Kenya National Health Insurance Fund management sits to screen out applicants who do not meet the recruitment requirements and release the full list of successful applicants.
For the purpose of clarity, these requirements include:
- Prospective applicant of this recruitment must be a Kenyan (citizen)
- Prospective applicant should have an active and valid National Identity Card
- Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Applicant should not be less than 18 years of age or more than 28
- Candidate applying should adhere to the requirements of Chapter Six of the constitution
- Prospective applicant should be physically and medically fit
- You should be free of any criminal record or pending criminal charges
- If you’re currently pregnant, do not apply for the job
- Examination slip would not be accepted in place of original certificate
If you adhered to these requirements then its time to check your name on the shortlist, let’s go!
We would begin first by validating if NHIF list of successful applicants 2023 is out.
- YESSO Shortlisted Candidates
- IEBC Shortlisted Candidates
- Kenya PSC Shortlisted Candidates
- KERRA Shortlisted Candidates
- Bomet Public Service Board Shortlisted Candidates
- NPSC Shortlisted Candidates
- Kenya Army Shortlisted Candidates
- KEBS Shortlisted Candidates
- ECDE Teachers Shortlisted Candidates
- Kenya Police Shortlisted Candidates
- KFS Shortlisted Candidates
- KPA Shortlisted Candidates
- KIPPRA Shortlisted Candidates
- KWS Shortlisted Candidates
How to Check/Download NHIF Shortlisted Candidates
- Visit the online application portal www.nhif.or.ke
- Select career from the menu bar
- Scroll down to where you see list of successful applicants
- Click on it to download the pdf
- Open the downloaded file
- Search for your name or application number
These are the necessary steps you need to access Kenya National Health Insurance Fund shortlisted candidates 2023.
Different from these steps, another way to know if you’ve been shortlisted is via email or SMS notification from NHIF.
Is NHIF Shortlisted Candidates 2023 Out?
Currently, NHIF list of successful applicants is not yet out. We will keep in touch with NHIF portal and upload the names here once it is release therefore, we recommend you keep visiting this post quite regularly to stay updated.
You can also subscribe to our notification bell.
Are you satisfied with the information on this page? If yes, share with friends and colleagues using the social buttons below.
Nevertheless, if you have any question concerning NHIF shortlist, drop a comment below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.