Would you like to apply for NEXIM Bank recruitment 2023/2024? If yes, the Nigerian Export – Import Bank job vacancies, application form, portal www.neximbank.com.ng, requirements, how to apply, closing date and other necessary details are available in this article.
Has it been your aspiration to work with the Nigerian Export – Import Bank (NEXIM Bank)? If yes, great! We’re glad you’re reading this post now as we have outlined all the necessary information concerning NEXIM bank recruitment process here.
These in specific terms includes:
- Ascertaining if NEXIM bank recruitment 2023 is ongoing?
- What the requirements for NEXIM bank recruitment are?
- How do you submit an application for NEXIM recruitment?
- When is the application deadline etc.
You will get satisfying answers to these questions includes those eligible to work in the Nigerian Export – Import Bank (NEXIM Bank).
Let’s get started.
NEXIM Bank Recruitment Job Application 2023
One of the first thing prospective applicants would like to know is how to access the job application form. This is quite simple, take the steps below.
To access NEXIM Bank recruitment job application form, candidates are to visit www.neximbank.com.ng, click downloads on the top menu bar, then click job application form.
Be that as it may, let’s validate if NEXIM bank recruitment is currently ongoing.
- EKSPOLY Recruitment
- NDIC Recruitment
- United Nations Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment Form
- FMBN Recruitment
- AMCON Recruitment
- Society for Family Health Recruitment
Is NEXIM Bank Recruiting Now?
Currently, the Nigerian Export – Import Bank (NEXIM Bank) is not recruiting although the recruitment exercise will soon commence.
Persons interested in NEXIM bank recruitment are to keep an eye on the recruitment portal www.neximbank.com.ng.
To make it easier, we recommend you subscribe to our notification bell by clicking the blue icon on your screen or follow us on Google News to stay updated.
Who is Eligible to Apply for NEXIM Bank Recruitment?
Interested candidates from any of the states below can apply.
|Abia State||Cross River State|
|Adamawa State||Delta State|
|Akwa Ibom State||Ebonyi State|
|Anambra State||Edo State|
|Bauchi State||Ekiti State|
|Bayelsa State||Enugu State|
|Benue State||Gombe State|
|Borno State||Imo State|
|Jigawa State||Nasarawa State|
|Kaduna State||Niger State|
|Kano State||Ogun State|
|Katsina State||Ondo State|
|Kebbi State||Osun State|
|Kogi State||Oyo State|
|Kwara State||Plateau State|
|Lagos State||Rivers State|
|Sokoto State||Yobe State|
|Taraba State||Zamfara State|
Requirements for NEXIM Bank Recruitment 2023
- Candidate applying must be a Nigerian with valid means of identification like National ID card or international passport
- Applicant must have an atleast five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in not more than (2) sittings
- Applicants with diploma, HND, B.Sc. or degree in aviation related field can apply
- Candidates should possess good work team spirit
- Candidate applying must be analytical, competent, ready to adapt to new working environment
- Applicant that are computer literate have an added advantage
- Ability to think strategically and holistically
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to pay adequate attention to detail
- Candidate should be willing to relocate to any part of the country if need be
- He or she should be able to work with less or no supervision
- Candidate with reasonable working experience have an added advantage.
NEXIM Bank Recruitment Portal
www.neximbank.com.ng is the online application portal for NEXIM bank recruitment. Perspective applicants are to visit this portal to access the application form. Also, note that the application form is free and accessible by all persons interested.
How to Apply for NEXIM Bank Recruitment 2023
- Go to NEXIM job portal www.neximbank.com.ng
- Click careers on the menu bar
- Select the position you wish to apply for
- Create account and login to fill the online application form
- Upload required documents (not more than 2MB)
- Proofread your application to correct possible mistakes
- Then submit
The closing date for NEXIM bank recruitment has not yet been officially disclosed yet. Once officially announced by Nigerian Export – Import Bank, we will update you.
It is exciting to have you read to the end; we hope it was insightful. Meanwhile, if you have any question as regards NEXIM bank job application, kindly indicate in the comment section below. Don’t forget to follow us on Google News for more update.