NESTLE Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal www.nestle.com
NESTLE recruitment 2023/2024 has commenced. Update about Nestle Nigeria recruitment 2023, job application form, vacancies, requirements, how to apply, closing date and other necessary information are available here.
Are you a graduate in Nigeria currently searching for a suitable job opportunity? If yes, considering NESTLE recruitment 2023 would be a great choice.
This article is design to serve as a guide on how to successfully submit an application for NESTLE recruitment 2023. Other necessary information concerning Nestle Nigeria recruitment are as well highlighted here.
Facts about NESTLE Recruitment 2023
According to NESTLE, prospective applicants of the job vacancies advertised, should take note of the following facts.
- First is that anyone applying should be a citizen of Nigeria
- Candidates are not to make payment to anyone in respect to this job application form
- The application form is free and accessible via the online recruitment portal
- Prospective applicant should have National ID, Driver’s License or any other form of identification
- No candidate should apply for more than one positions at a time to avoid disqualification
- Do not pay anyone to gain favour in NESTLE recruitment exercise
- Endeavour to submit your application on or before the application deadline
- We do not influence Busia County Government recruitment process; we only share helpful tips to enable you successful submit an application
- Applicants are to submit application through NESTLE recruitment portal www.nestle.com or head office.
Is NESTLE Recruitment Form 2023 Out?
Yes, Nestle recruitment 2023 is ongoing. Prospective applicants are to check the online recruitment portal www.nestle.com to apply.
Are you wondering who is eligible to apply for this job? If yes, NESTLE recruitment application form is open and accessible by interested persons from any of the states below.
|Abia State||Cross River State|
|Adamawa State||Delta State|
|Akwa Ibom State||Ebonyi State|
|Anambra State||Edo State|
|Bauchi State||Ekiti State|
|Bayelsa State||Enugu State|
|Benue State||Gombe State|
|Borno State||Imo State|
|Jigawa State||Nasarawa State|
|Kaduna State||Niger State|
|Kano State||Ogun State|
|Katsina State||Ondo State|
|Kebbi State||Osun State|
|Kogi State||Oyo State|
|Kwara State||Plateau State|
|Lagos State||Rivers State|
|Sokoto State||Yobe State|
|Taraba State||Zamfara State|
Would you also like to apply for:
- AMCON Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NIMET Recruitment
- NAICOM Recruitment
- FJSC Recruitment
- Shell Recruitment
- IFC Recruitment
- FAAN Recruitment
- NITDA Recruitment
- NIPOST Recruitment
- United Nations Recruitment
- African Union Recruitment
- IOM Recruitment
- UN Volunteers Recruitment
- TETFUND Recruitment
- UNHCR Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Dangote Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
Nestle Job Vacancies 2023
- Maintenance & Improvement Supervisor
- Executive Assistant – Management
General Requirements for NESTLE Recruitment 2023
These are the general criteria Nestle Nigeria expects from her prospective applicants.
- As an applicant of Nestle Nigeria jobs, you be a Nigerian with valid means of identification like National ID card or international passport
- You’re expected to have an atleast five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in not more than (2) sittings
- You should have either diploma, HND, B.Sc. or degree in related field can apply
- You should possess good work team spirit
- You should be willing and ready to adhere to the rules and regulations guiding the entity
- Candidate applying must be analytical, competent, ready to adapt to new working environment
- Applicant that are computer literate have an added advantage
- Ability to think strategically and holistically
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to pay adequate attention to detail
- Candidate should be willing to relocate to any part of the country if need be
- He or she should be able to work with less or no supervision
- Having working experience is an added advantage.
Do your possible best to adhere accordingly because these are the benchmark for selection of successful applicants.
NESTLE Application Portal www.nestle.com
The fill and submission of NESTLE recruitment form is done via the online application portal being https://Nestle.com.ng/career.php. Another alternative might be submitting via the head office or any branch close to you.
How to Apply for NESTLE Recruitment 2023
Write a cover letter, an up-to-date CV, scan both academic and professional credentials, then visit NESTLE job portal https://www.nestle.com/jobs, access the application form, fill your correct details, upload the documents and then submit.
Note that you must validate if the NESTLE recruitment has started yet before proceeding to the application portal.
NESTLE Recruitment Deadline 2023
The closing date for Nestle recruitment is Wednesday, 7th June, 2023. Interested persons are to submit their application on or before this deadline to avoid disqualification.
If you wish to get more update concerning this recruitment exercise, subscribe to our notification bell or follow us on Google News.
Am interested.am a nescafe seller so I will be a happy person if God sing that I will be one of the chosen one because I love nescafe and nestle company thanks,my name is Eberechi Johnson living in Lagos from abia state
Amajor Abubakar Ssce with experience, I will be glad if given enough the opportunity thanks
I really appreciate you
I will be glad if given the opportunity to work in nestle
Have try many times….I pray am selected this times…it will be a greatest thing for me to work in the company
Yes I need job
I will be greatful if given this opportunity
Am interesting I have SSCE results with experience,
I’m interested. I have a B.sc
I will be greatful if given this opportunity
Am Chiche Austine and I have my SSCE including English and Mathematics as required. I will be glad if given the opportunity to work with Nestle company thanks.