NERFUND recruitment 2023 will soon commence. Would you like to submit an application? If yes, the complete steps on how to apply for this job are highlighted in this article.
Not just that, also, the requirements, prospective vacancies, closing date and other details about NERFUND recruitment exercise are as well discussed here.
Nigeria National Economic Reconstruction Fund (NERFUND) is one of the best governmental parastatals you can work for and that is why this article has been channeled to help you easily and successfully submit an application.
In this regard, it would be awesome and helpful at the same time if you stick around to watch till the end.
When is NERFUND Recruitment 2023 Starting?
Being that you have interest to apply for this job, I understand most importantly that you would like to know when exactly the recruitment will commence.
Well, the National Economic Reconstruction Fund (NERFUND) has not disclosed specifically the exact date where the recruitment exercise will commence but information reaching us is that there might likely be job vacancies soon.
To this end, what you have to do is learn appropriate about NERFUND recruitment requirements, how to submit your application and other helpful tips.
This is to enable you be amongst the first set of persons that would be able to submit an application for NERFUND recruitment once it begins.
Eligibility for NERFUND Recruitment
It is also important to understand applicants that are expected by the National Economic Reconstruction Fund in other not to waste your time and energy.
Concerning NERFUND recruitment exercise, the eligibility criteria is simple, interested candidates must be above the age of 18 years and be an indigene of any of the states below.
|Abia State||Cross River State|
|Adamawa State||Delta State|
|Akwa Ibom State||Ebonyi State|
|Anambra State||Edo State|
|Bauchi State||Ekiti State|
|Bayelsa State||Enugu State|
|Benue State||Gombe State|
|Borno State||Imo State|
|Jigawa State||Nasarawa State|
|Kaduna State||Niger State|
|Kano State||Ogun State|
|Katsina State||Ondo State|
|Kebbi State||Osun State|
|Kogi State||Oyo State|
|Kwara State||Plateau State|
|Lagos State||Rivers State|
|Sokoto State||Yobe State|
|Taraba State||Zamfara State|
The next important question that would strike your mind now I guess is “what are the requirements and educational qualification for this job?” refer to the next paragraph.
Would also like to apply for:
- ITF Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NTDC Recruitment
- NSDC Recruitment
Requirements for NERFUND Recruitment 2023
- As an applicant of National Economic Reconstruction Fund recruitment, you must be a Nigerian with valid means of identification like National ID card or international passport
- You’re expected to have an atleast five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in not more than (2) sittings
- You should have either diploma, HND, B.Sc. or degree in related field can apply
- You should possess good work team spirit
- You should be willing and ready to adhere to the rules and regulations guiding the entity
- Candidate applying must be analytical, competent, ready to adapt to new working environment
- Applicant that are computer literate have an added advantage
- Ability to think strategically and holistically
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to pay adequate attention to detail
- Candidate should be willing to relocate to any part of the country if need be
- He or she should be able to work with less or no supervision
- Having working experience is an added advantage.
Most likely, listed below are the documents you would be uploading during application.
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Professional Certificates
- First School Leaving Certificate
- WASC/SSCE or NECO
- Birth Certificate/Sworn Age Declaration
- LGA Identification
- Guarantors form
How to Apply for NERFUND Recruitment 2023
Below are the steps on how to successfully submit an application for the forthcoming NERFUND recruitment 2023.
- Visit the application portal www.ner-fund.com.ng
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Read through the job description, reasonability and requirements
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “apply for this position”
- Agree to the application terms and condition
- Carefully fill the online application form
- Upload required academic credentials
- Proofread your application
- Then submit
NERFUND Recruitment Closing Date 2023
NERFUND recruitment is yet to officially begin for 2023 as such the starting/closing date has not yet been disclosed. We will update this page once it is officially announced.
We’re glad to you’ve read this article to the end, we hope everything shared here as regards to NERFUND job application are helpful? Nevertheless, if you have a question let us know in the comment section.
Would you like to get more of this update i.e., emerging job vacancies in Nigeria? If yes, feel free to follow us on Google News.