NERC shortlisted candidates 2024/2025 pdf is out. To download and check the Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission’s list of successful applicants, kindly follow through the steps in this article.
Did you apply for NERC recruitment 2024 and currently wish to know if your name has been shortlisted for the online aptitude test screening? If yes, you’re on the right page.
We’re glad to notify you that you can easily check NERC shortlisted applicants via the online application portal through the step-by-step guidelines in this post.
Is NERC Shortlisted Candidates Out?
Yes, the NERC list of successful candidates is out. Applicants are to download and check the list via the online recruitment portal through the steps here.
Note that making it to the NERC shortlist simply means that you were able to adhere to the recruitment requirements.
According to the Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC), shortlisted candidates by default will get a notification message from NERC either via email or SMS.
Just in case you have not received a notification message from NERC concerning the names of shortlisted candidates, then you can easily follow these steps.
Below is the list of states which NERC shortlisted candidates is out for.
|Cross River State
|Akwa Ibom State
How to Check NERC Shortlisted Candidates 2024
- First, open the NERC job portal
- Log in to your dashboard using your email and password
- On your dashboard, click application status
- Input your application number
Immediately after you enter your correct application number, a dialogue box will pop up indicating if you have been shortlisted or not.
Apart from this method, here’s another method where you can download the NERC shortlisted candidate’s pdf and then check the names offline.
This time, visit NERC official website, click careers, then scroll down to locate the list of successful applicants, click on the link to download the pdf, open the pdf and carefully check for your name.
From the recruitment file, we wish all shortlisted candidates a huge congratulations.
Would you also like to check:
- Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates
- 84RRI Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates
NERC shortlisted candidates are subjected to further screening exercises which would be a Computer Based Test (CBT) and will be conducted online.
This means that successful applicants will get an aptitude test invite from the Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC). This invite will contain your scheduled time for the interview alongside the do’s and don’ts.
Based on the NERC aptitude test antecedent, they usually use TestMi to conduct their screening exercise, as such candidates would be expected to log in to the TestMi website at the scheduled time for their CBT test.
Success Tips for the NERC Aptitude Test
If you wish to be successful in the 2024 NERC aptitude test, then these are the things you should watch out for.
- First, we recommend you get the TestMi aptitude test past questions and answers to aid preparation. This will broaden your understanding of how TestMi set’s exams.
- Read through material that are directly relevant to the position you applied for
- Ensure you attend the aptitude test on time
- Carefully read through the application instructions before you start
- Do not spend so much time on one question
- Be sure to submit your answers before logging out
- When taking the test, try to stay in a calm environment
These are just the fundamental secrets to passing the NERC aptitude test, so ensure you adhere accordingly.
If you need further updates concerning NERC shortlisted candidates, kindly let us know in the comment section below or simply follow us on Google News.