NERC recruitment 2023/2024 application form portal www.nerc.gov.ng, requirements, how to apply, closing date and other information are well explained in this article.
Have you been aspiring to work with Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission? If yes, then carefully read through this article as we have outlined the appropriate steps on how you can successfully submit an application.
Is NERC Recruitment Form Out?
Yes, the Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) is currently recruiting. Interested candidates are to visit the online application portal www.nerc.gov.ng to access the form, fill and submit same.
The application form is free and accessible by all Nigerians so long they meet the job requirements. Below are the states eligible to apply for the recruitment exercise.
|Abia State||Cross River State|
|Adamawa State||Delta State|
|Akwa Ibom State||Ebonyi State|
|Anambra State||Edo State|
|Bauchi State||Ekiti State|
|Bayelsa State||Enugu State|
|Benue State||Gombe State|
|Borno State||Imo State|
|Jigawa State||Nasarawa State|
|Kaduna State||Niger State|
|Kano State||Ogun State|
|Katsina State||Ondo State|
|Kebbi State||Osun State|
|Kogi State||Oyo State|
|Kwara State||Plateau State|
|Lagos State||Rivers State|
|Sokoto State||Yobe State|
|Taraba State||Zamfara State|
The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission has recently made a public notice about the commencement of NERC recruitment for the employment new staff for vacant positions and applicants are to visit the application portal to apply.
NERC Job Vacancies 2023
The vacancies for NERC recruitment 2023 incudes:
- Market & Competition analysis
- Utility rate setting
- Electrical Engineering
- Consumer protection
- Finance & Accounting
- Data Acquisition and analytics
- Legal, Licensing & litigation
- Enforcement and Compliance
- General Administration
To gain employment for any of these positions you need to meet the job requirements as stated below.
General Requirements for NERC Recruitment 2023
- Prospective applicant must be a Nigerian
- He/she must have an acceptable means of identification like National ID card or international passport
- Applicant must also have a Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Applicant must have an atleast five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in not more than (2) sittings
- Applicant should be between 20 to 35 years of age
- Applicant must have either Degree, HND, OND, NCE, SSCE etc.
- Applicant should possess good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Candidate applying must be fully knowledgeable about electrical jobs
- Candidate that graduated from related field has an advantage
- Same goes with candidates who has working experience
These are the basic things you should tend to fulfil regarding the with Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission recruitment.
Would you also like to apply for:
- FRSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- FCCPC Recruitment
- IITA Recruitment
- ECOWAS Recruitment
- Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment
How to Apply for NERC Recruitment 2023
- Go to NERC job portal www.nerc.gov.ng
- Login using your email address and password
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Carefully fill the online application form
- Scan and upload requirements document according to stipulated size
- Review the information you’ve filled
- Proceed to submit if your data is accurate
The documents you’re to scan and upload during application are:
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Professional Certificates
- First School Leaving Certificate
- WASC/SSCE or NECO
- Birth Certificate/Sworn Age Declaration
- LGA Identification
Immediately submission, a confirmation page will display which contains your application number, ensure you print it out or probably copy the application no.
NERC Job Application Deadline 2023
The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission has not officially announced a date for the closure of the recruitment portal, as such we recommend you visit the portal following the steps, we gave above to submit an application.
According to NERC, only shortlisted candidates would be contacted, therefore try as much as you can to adhere to the job requirements.
Success Tips for NERC Job Application
- Ensure you do not submit application for more than one position
- Your scanned documents should not be more than 2MB
- Submit your application atleast 24 hours before closing date
- In cases where network is fluctuating, pause your application and resume later
- Be sure that the information you provide are authentic
- Your date of birth and name must be same with that of National ID card
- Do not make payment to any one in respect of NERC job application
Stay updated with NERC recruitment news 2023 by subscribing to our notification bell, to do this, just click on the blue icon on your screen or follow us on Google News.