Details concerning NEPC recruitment 2024 job application form, Nigerian Export Promotion Council recruitment portal www.nepc.gov.ng, required qualifications, how to apply, closing date etc. are in this article.
Are you a Nigerian currently seeking for juicy job opportunities? If yes, we’re excited to information that NEPC recruitment is here for you.
Nigerian Export Promotion Council is one of the highest paying commissions in Nigeria, therefore we recommend you submit an application for the soon to commence recruitment exercise.
If you’re worrying about the application process, not to worry, we have carefully outlined all the necessary information you should note about NEPC recruitment 2024 here.
NEPC Recruitment Application Form 2024
Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC) job application form is available and accessible for free via the online recruitment portal www.nepc.gov.ng.
As an aspirant of job vacancies in the commission, it is necessary you have certain basic information about the Nigerian Export Promotion Council.
The Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC) is the Federal Government of Nigeria’s apex institution for the promotion, development and diversification of exports. NEPC has over the years worked to achieve its mandate by:
- Coordinating and harmonising export development and promotion activities in the country
- Taking the lead in all national export programs
- Interfacing with international trade agencies on cooperation and capacity building
There are certain facts you must note about NEPC recruitment exercise 2024 to help you avoid possible mistakes that might lead to your disqualification.
Facts about NEPC Recruitment 2024
- Basically, all applicants of NEPC recruitment must be Nigerians
- Candidates applying are not to make payment to access this job application form
- The application form is free and accessible via the online recruitment portal
- In case there is anyone trying to entice you in this regard, report to appropriate authorities
- Prospective applicant should have National ID, Driver’s License or any other form of identification
- No candidate should apply for more than one positions at a time to avoid disqualification
- Do not pay anyone to gain favour in NEPC recruitment exercise
- Endeavour to submit your application on or before the closing date
- We do not influence Nigerian Export Promotion Council recruitment process; we only share helpful tips to enable you successful submit an application
- Applicants are to send their application through NEPC recruitment portal www.nepc.gov.ng or submit manually via any branch office.
Take this point seriously as failure to adhere has caused issues for applicants in previous recruitment exercise. Having known this, let’s proceed to validate if there are job vacancies in the Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC).
Is NEPC Recruitment Form 2024 Out?
Yes, the Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC) recruitment exercise has commenced. Applications are to be submitted online via the recruitment portal www.nepc.gov.ng.
Talking about eligibility, interested persons from any of the thirty-six (36) states of the federation with valid Certificate of Origin can apply.
|Cross River State
|Akwa Ibom State
It’s great to note that NEPC recruitment form is out but it is also necessary to get detail info about the requirements.
Other trending jobs in Nigeria you could also apply:
- NIPC Recruitment
- NDIC Recruitment
- NSDC Recruitment
- PENCOM Recruitment
- NCP Recruitment
- NBS Recruitment
- ICRC Recruitment
- NESTLE Recruitment
- AMCON Recruitment
General Requirements for NEPC Recruitment 2024
- As an applicant of Nigerian Export Promotion Council jobs, you be a Nigerian with valid means of identification like National ID card or international passport
- You’re expected to have an atleast five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in not more than (2) sittings
- You should have either diploma, HND, B.Sc. or degree in related field can apply
- You should possess good work team spirit
- You should be willing and ready to adhere to the rules and regulations guiding the entity
- Candidate applying must be analytical, competent, ready to adapt to new working environment
- Applicant that are computer literate have an added advantage
- Ability to think strategically and holistically
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to pay adequate attention to detail
- Candidate should be willing to relocate to any part of the country if need be
- He or she should be able to work with less or no supervision
- Having working experience is an added advantage.
How to Apply for NEPC Recruitment 2024
Visit www.nepc.gov.ng, click career on the menu bar, select the position you wish to apply, fill the online application form, scan and upload required documents, cross check your application then submit.
NEPC Recruitment Application Deadline
The closing date for Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC) recruitment has not yet been disclosed but usually the recruitment application does closes within six (6) weeks from the date of advert.
We’re glad that you’ve read this article thus far, if you have any question, kindly let us know in the comment section below.
Also, would you like to get more update concerning NEPC recruitment 2024? If yes, feel free to subscribe to our notification bell or follow us on Google News.