NECO recruitment 2023, how to apply, requirements, application portal www.neco.gov.ng, closing date and other necessary information are highlighted in this article.
If you have been aspiring to know when National Examination Council (NECO) recruitment exercise commence so you can apply, we’re excited to alert you now.
In this article, you will understand comprehensively the appropriate steps on how to successfully submit an application for NECO recruitment, not just that, available job vacancies and requirements are as well highlighted here.
NECO Recruitment Application Form
To access the National Examination Council (NECO) job recruitment application form, interested candidates are to visit www.neco.gov.ng.
In addition to that, NECO recruitment form is free and accessible by interested persons from any of the states below. The job vacancies available are both for fresh and experience graduates.
|Abia State||Cross River State|
|Adamawa State||Delta State|
|Akwa Ibom State||Ebonyi State|
|Anambra State||Edo State|
|Bauchi State||Ekiti State|
|Bayelsa State||Enugu State|
|Benue State||Gombe State|
|Borno State||Imo State|
|Jigawa State||Nasarawa State|
|Kaduna State||Niger State|
|Kano State||Ogun State|
|Katsina State||Ondo State|
|Kebbi State||Osun State|
|Kogi State||Oyo State|
|Kwara State||Plateau State|
|Lagos State||Rivers State|
|Sokoto State||Yobe State|
|Taraba State||Zamfara State|
Is NECO Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
No, NECO recruitment 2023 is currently not ongoing. The recruitment exercise will soon commence, for now prospective applicants are to learn about the application process and requirements.
As a nationwide examination board, NECO seeks to employ suitably qualified candidates who would aid the body attain it pre-determine ambition.
Part of your preparation process is to read widely about National Examination Council (NECO), so that during interview exercise you won’t be found wanting.
Be that as it may, let’s quickly examine the requirements for NECO recruitment. Note that indicating interest for this job is one thing and another is meeting the job requirements.
General Requirements for NECO Recruitment 2023
Although NECO recruitment 2023 has not officially commence but below are the general criteria prospective applicants are expected to have.
- As an applicant of National Examination Council jobs, you be a Nigerian with valid means of identification like National ID card or international passport
- You’re expected to have an atleast five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NECO or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in not more than (2) sittings
- You should have either diploma, HND, B.Sc. or degree in related field can apply
- You should possess good work team spirit
- You should be willing and ready to adhere to the rules and regulations guiding the entity
- Candidate applying must be analytical, competent, ready to adapt to new working environment
- Applicant that are computer literate have an added advantage
- Ability to think strategically and holistically
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to pay adequate attention to detail
- Candidate should be willing to relocate to any part of the country if need be
- He or she should be able to work with less or no supervision
- Having working experience is an added advantage.
Facts about NECO Recruitment
- First is that anyone applying should be a citizen of Nigeria
- Candidates are not to make payment to anyone in respect to this job application form
- The application form is free and accessible via the online recruitment portal
- Prospective applicant should have National ID, Driver’s License or any other form of identification
- No candidate should apply for more than one positions at a time to avoid disqualification
- Do not pay anyone to gain favour in NECO recruitment exercise
- Endeavour to submit your application on or before the application deadline
- We do not influence National Examination Council recruitment process; we only share helpful tips to enable you successful submit an application
- Applicants are to submit application through NECO recruitment portal.
Would you also like to apply for:
- JAMB Recruitment
- NEPC Recruitment
- NIPC Recruitment
- NDIC Recruitment
- NSDC Recruitment
- PENCOM Recruitment
- FRC Recruitment
- NESTLE Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
NECO Recruitment Portal Login
To login NECO job application portal, visit either www.neco.gov.ng or www.mynecoexams.com the follow the steps outline below to submit your form.
How to Apply NECO Recruitment 2023
Go to www.neco.gov.ng, select career on the menu bar, select the position you wish to apply, fill the online application form, scan and upload required documents, cross check your application then submit.
Latest News about NECO Job Vacancies
The latest update concerning National Examination Council (NECO) job vacancies is that the recruitment exercise for 2023 will soon commence.
The closing date for NECO recruitment would be disclose once the recruitment exercise officially begins. If you wish to get the update from us, subscribe to our notification bell by clicking the blue button on your screen or follow us on Google News.