NEA Recruitment 2023/2024: National Employer Authority job vacancies, job application form, NEAIMS portal www.neaims.go.ke, requirements, how to apply, closing date and other relevant information concerning how you can apply for jobs on NEAIMS portal is available in this article.
Have you heard about NEA recruitment and would like to submit an application for it? If yes, great because we have clearly discussed everything that concerns NEA recruitment in this article, not just that but who you can easily apply.
National Employer Authority currently has several job opportunities for job seekers in Kenya, so if you’re a graduate or degree, diploma or even KCSE holders searching for job, you can do so on NEA recruitment portal.
Even in you’re a nurse currently searching or how to gain employment in the United Kingdom, through Kenya National Employer Authority (NEA) that could easily be achieved.
So, let’s get started.
What is the work of NEA in Kenya?
NEA is an acronym for National Employment Authority. The authority is saddled with the responsibility of counselling services to Kenyans seeking employment locally and international.
Is NEA Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, Kenya National Employment Authority (NEA) recruitment 2023 is ongoing and you can submit an application online via NEAIMS portal www.neaims.go.ke following the guidelines in this article.
On NEA recruitment porta, you can get jobs ranging from Public Service Commission (Government jobs), Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) to international Jobs in UK, Canada etc.
National Employment Authority Job Vacancies 2023
The National Employment Authority job vacancies are in two (2) categories, which are local (i.e. in Kenya) and Foreign (i.e. abroad).
Listed below are various NEA ongoing recruitment opportunities for both local and international organizations, so select the one you wish to apply and then follow through application guidelines we’ve provided.
NEA Local Job Vacancies
|HIAS Refugee Trust of Kenya||Temporary Literacy Teacher||04-04-2023|
|HIAS Refugee Trust of Kenya||Temporary Office Assistant||04-04-2023|
|Incourage Insurance Agency||Accounts Assistant||31-03-2023|
|Incourage Insurance Agency||Underwriting Assistant||31-03-2023|
|HIAS Refugee Trust of Kenya||MHPSS Associate||30-03-2023|
|Inventure Mobile (K) Limited||Senior Manager – Risk & Compliance||16-05-2023|
|Inventure Mobile (K) Limited||Associate Legal Counsel – KE||16-05-2023|
|Inventure Mobile (K) Limited||Senior Lifecycle Marketing Specialist||16-05-2023|
|Inventure Mobile (K) Limited||Lead Product Manager||16-05-2023|
|Inventure Mobile (K) Limited||Senior Backend Engineer, Markets (KE)||16-05-2023|
|Inventure Mobile (K) Limited||Senior DevOps Engineer||16-05-2023|
|Inventure Mobile (K) Limited||Senior Software Development Engineer in Test||16-05-2023|
|Inventure Mobile (K) Limited||Head of Growth & Strategy||16-05-2023|
|Incourage Insurance Agency||Sales Agent (Part-Time)||31-03-2023|
NEA Foreign Job Vacancies
|Seven Seas Connection Agency Ltd||Cleaners||05-01-2024|
|Seven Seas Connection Agency Ltd||Sales||05-01-2024|
|Seven Seas Connection Agency Ltd||Security||05-01-2024|
|Radolis Hemine business SERVICES Limited||Factory Worker||31-03-2023|
|Radolis Hemine Business Services Limited||Factory Worker||31-03-2023|
|Abdu-Mwalimu Investment Limited||Home Driver||19-07-2023|
|Cotrabil Limited||Care Giver||10-04-2024|
|Cotrabil Limited||Housekeeper with Experience||01-04-2024|
|Eralc Ltd||House Maid||22-05-2023|
|Seven Seas Connection Agency Ltd||Helper||05-01-2024|
|Pgidee Agency Ltd||Housemaids||03-02-2024|
|Epic Manpower Limited||House Maid||31-12-2025|
|Kalmac Investments Limuted||Care Giver||01-01-2024|
|Seven Seas Connection Agency Ltd||Cashiers||05-01-2024|
|Somo Serve Management Company limited||Home Care Nurses||23-02-2026|
|Salsabil Recruiting Agency||Housemaid||31-12-2025|
|Salsabil Recruiting Agency||Driver||31-12-2025|
|Seven SEAS CONNECTION Agency ltd||Butcher||05-01-2024|
|Abdu-Mwalimu Investment Limited||Home drivers||14-02-2025|
|Abdu-Mwalimu Investment Limited||Housemaid||20-06-2025|
|Seven Seas Connection Agency Ltd||AC technician||05-01-2024|
|Kalmac Investments Limuted||Nurse||31-12-2023|
|Fabra Agency Limited||Housekeeper||31-08-2023|
|Seven Seas Connection Agency Ltd||Cargo Agent||05-01-2024|
Requirements for NEA Recruitment 2023
- Applicant must be a Kenya citizen
- He or she must have the acceptable means of identification being National ID or passport
- Candidate should have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Applicant should have a minimum of four (4) practicing experience
- Have a leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution (optional)
- Applicant should be free of criminal record
- Those applying for driver should have a valid license
- Applicant should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Applicant should be proficient in computer skills
- Applicant should demonstrate results in work performance
- Candidate applying should possess, analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal, ability to mobilize resources and negotiation skills
- Applicant should fulfil the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
NEA Recruitment Portal Login
www.neaims.go.ke is the online recruitment portal for National Employer Authority recruitment where applicants are to visit, then login fill and submit NEA job application form.
All the job vacancies listed below are accessible on this portal and you can also apply directly on www.neaims.go.ke through the simple steps below.
Would you also like to apply for:
- Qatar Airways Recruitment
- USAID Recruitment
- USA Army Recruitment
- British Army Recruitment
- WFP Job Vacancies
- KCB Recruitment
- KEMSA Recruitment
- MTRH Recruitment
- ECOWAS Recruitment
- NDU Recruitment
- RBA Recruitment
- KNDI Recruitment
- Jobs in Canada Massive Recruitment
How to Apply for National Employment Authority Recruitment 2023
Whether you’re applying for local or foreign jobs, you will need to create a job account on NEA portal.
- First visit www.neaims.go.ke
- Click the apply now link for the position you wish to apply
- Click create account on the next page that opens
- Select your Nationality
- Provide your National ID number, name, KRA PIN, email address, Cellphone,
- Select the nearest NEA office and then input a password and confirm same
- Then click on signup
- After that, return to NEA job portal
- Then input your National ID and password
- Click sign in, then fill the online application form
- Upload required credentials according to stipulated size
- Proofread your application to avid mistake
- Then submit if everything is okay
Please note that your qualification details will be forwarded for validation by respective examining bodies before approval and submission by NEA to employers for consideration.
NEA Recruitment Closing Date 2023
The closing date for NEA recruitment is relative depending on the position you wish to apply for but generally the recruitment portal will be closed on Thursday, 31st August, 2023.
For now, this is the information we’ve got for you regarding the National Employment Authority (NEA) recruitment 2023, if you need more updates on job vacancies in Kenya, subscribe to your notification bell by clicking the blue icon on your screen or follow us on Google News.
Then base on what you’ve read thus far about NEA recruitment, if you have any question let us know in the comment section below or reach out the National Employment Authority at email@example.com.