NDU recruitment 2023/2024: National Defence University of Kenya job vacancies, application portal www.ndu.ac.ke, requirements, how to apply, closing date, and other vital information is available in this article.
Hello, welcome to recruitmentfile. Today, in this article, we will be describing the practical steps on how you can successfully submit an application for National Defence University, NDU recruitment 2023.
Not just that, but also the requirements, vacant positions, closing date and even success tips is available, so, what you have to do now is take a few minutes and read through till the end.
Is NDU Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, the management of the National Defence University of Kenya (NDUK) has made a public notice about job vacancies in the institution.
Suitably qualified candidates are to visit the application portal www.ndu.ac.ke to explore job vacancies and ten submit their application before the stipulated deadline.
Note that the job application form is totally free and accessible by all residents especially those from the counties below, so long you meet the job requirements.
|Taita Mak Taveta||Turkana|
NDUK Job Vacancies 2023
In the ongoing NDU recruitment, here are the different vacancies you can apply for:
- Part-Time Lecturers
- Lecturer, Critical Care Nursing
- Lecturer, Disaster Management and Crisis Response
- Lecturer, Peace and Conflicts Studies
- Lecturer, International Relations
- Lecturer, Defence Strategic Studies
- Lecturer, National Security and Strategy
After applying for the National Defence University jobs, here are other lecturer jobs in Kenya you could also apply.
- Kirinyaga University Recruitment
- Chuka University Recruitment
- Karantina University Job Vacancies
- Pwani University Recruitment
- Kibabii University Recruitment
- Machakos University Recruitment
- Commission for University Education Recruitment
Requirements for National Defence University of Kenya Recruitment 2023
Gaining employment at Kenya National Defence University is actually easy if you meet the requirements below.
- Applicant must be a Kenyan citizen.
- He or she must have an acceptable means of identification such as a National ID or passport.
- Candidates should have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study.
- The prospective applicant must have a PhD or equivalent degree qualification from an accredited and recognized university.
- Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages.
- Applicant should have a minimum of four (4) practicing experience
- Have a leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution (optional)
- Applicant should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Applicant should be proficient in computer skills
- Applicant should demonstrate results in work performance
- Candidate applying should possess analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal, the ability to mobilize resources, and negotiation skills
- Applicant should fulfill the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC
- Applicant applying should be free of criminal record
How to Apply for NDU Recruitment 2023
You can submit your application either online or offline. For the online method, take the steps below.
- Go to the career portal here
- Under the advert on the menu bar, click ‘Careers’
- Then click ‘Open vacancies’
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Fill out the online application form
- Upload your CV, Cover letter and certificates
- Read through your application again
- If your application is in order, then submit
For the offline method:
You’re to send the hard copy of your detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), a copy of ID/Passport, copies of academic certificates, testimonials and other relevant documents in a sealed envelope to:
- The Vice-Chancellor & Secretary, University Council
- National Defence University, Kenya
- O.Box 3182-20100
- Lanet, Nakuru
NDU Job Application Deadline
Note: all applications must be completed before Tuesday, 31st January, 2023. Failure to submit to stick to the stipulated date would lead to disqualification.
Here are the things you should avoid or watch out for when applying for NDU recruitment, as they may likely disqualify you.
- Do not submit your application after the closing date
- Do not apply for more than one position at a time
- Ensure you meet the job requirements
- Upload your credentials according to the sizes stipulated
- When the network is fluctuating, you should pause the application and resume once the network is more stable.
- After application, be sure to write down or print out the application number for reference purposes.
For now, this is all we have for you regarding National Defence University recruitment. If you have any questions, kindly let us know in the comment section below.
If you need more updates like this, kindly subscribe to our notification bell by clicking the icon on your screening or following us on Google News.