Have you been trying to download the NCRC shortlisted candidates 2023/2024 pdf? Is yes, we’ve provided the practical steps on how to download and check the National Crime Research Centre list of successful applicants.
If you applied for NCRC recruitment and have been awaiting the release of shortlisted candidates?
Great! Here at recruitmentfile, we have outlined the necessary steps on how you can check the NCRC shortlisted candidates pdf to know if your name is among them.
At the end of this article, you will know:
- If NCRC shortlisted candidates is out
- How to check NCRC shortlisted applicants
- When NCRC interview will hold
- The documents required for the screening exercise
Is NCRC Shortlisted Applicants Out?
Yes, the National Crime Research Centre (NCRC) list of successful applicants for the just concluded recruitment exercise has been published online.
We have outlined the appropriate steps to check the list so that you will be among the first applicants to access it.
Here is how you can also check or download:
- KMA Shortlisted Candidates
- EACC Shortlisted Candidates
- KURA Shortlisted Candidates
- Qatar Airways Shortlisted Candidates
- NCA Shortlisted Candidates
- KBC Shortlisted Candidates
- SEZA Shortlisted Candidates
How to Check NCRC Shortlisted Candidates 2023
Once you’ve learnt that, the names of successful applicants is out, follow the steps below to apply.
- Go to the website.
- Select career from the menu bar
- Scroll down and check for the list of successful applicants
- Click to download the PDF
- Open the pdf and search for your name or application number
After checking and your name is shortlisted, you now have to begin preparing for an interview.
NCRC Interview Date
Interview is the next stage of this recruitment exercise; shortlisted candidates would have to go through a screening process where their documents are scrutinized.
NCRC interview would be included in the pdf containing the names of shortlisted candidates.
Below are the documents applicants are to report at the screening venue.
- Current Police Clearance Certificate from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI)
- Certificate of Clearance from the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) and
- Duly filled and stamped Self Declaration/Clearance Form from the Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (EACC).
We believe that through the above steps, you would be able to access, check and download the National Crime Research Centre shortlisted candidates.
To get an update once NCRC shortlist is out, follow us on Google News.