NCRC recruitment 2023/2024: Kenya National Crime Research Centre recruitment is ongoing and if you wish to apply, this article will guide you.
Kenya National Crime Research Crime (NCRC) recently advertised several vacant positions in the commission and hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates.
So, if you would like to take your career to the next level by applying for NCRC jobs, we’ve got you.
This article has in detail, NCRC job vacancies, requirements, salary scale, how to apply, closing date and success tips on how you can easily and successfully submit an application for NCRC recruitment 2023.
All you have to do now is take a few minutes from your busy schedule and finish up this article to get acquainted with all the vitalities as regarding NCRC recruitment.
At the end of this post, you will learn about:
- NCRC job vacancies
- NCRC recruitment requirements
- How to apply for NCRC recruitment
- When the application portal is closing
- Things you should avoid when applying for NCRC recruitment
- Frequently asked questions etc.
Let’s get started.
Is NCRC Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, the National Crime Research Centre (NCRC) is currently recruiting via its online job application portal.
The application form is free and all citizens of Kenya are eligible to apply. Below are the counties whose residents can apply.
|Taita Mak Taveta||Turkana|
Requirements for NCRC Recruitment 2023
- Applicant must be a Kenya citizen
- He or she must have an acceptable means of identification being a National ID or passport
- Candidate should have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Applicant should have a minimum of four (4) practicing experience
- Have a leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution (optional)
- Applicant should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Applicant should be proficient in computer skills
- Applicant should demonstrate results in work performance
- Candidate applying should possess, analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal, ability to mobilize resources and negotiation skills
- Applicant should fulfil the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC
- Lastly, candidate applying should be free of criminal record
NCRC Salary Structure
The Centre will offer a competitive package in line with the State Corporations Advisory Committee (SCAC) and Salaries and Remuneration Commission (SRC) guidelines.
- Basic Salary structure – Kshs. 210,100 – 400,000
- House Allowance – Kshs. 80,000
- Entertainment Allowance – Kshs. 80,000
- Other Remunerative Allowances – Kshs. 60,000
- Any other allowance as approved by the Government from time to time.
- Other benefits – Comprehensive Medical Cover, Group Personal Accident and Group life cover
You can also apply for:
- KMA Recruitment
- KURA Recruitment
- Qatar Airways Recruitment
- Jobs in Canada for Kenyans
- NCA Recruitment
- EACC Recruitment
- AFA Recruitment
- WFP Job Vacancies
- NAMATA Recruitment
- Supermarket Jobs in Kenya
- NGO Jobs in Kenya
- Kdf Recruitment
- British Army Recruitment
- USA Army Recruitment
- Police Recruitment
- GSU Recruitment
- Army Recruitment
- Navy Recruitment
- Airforce Recruitment
- KFS Recruitment
- Prisons Recruitment
- NYS Recruitment
- IEBC Recruitment
- KWS Recruitment
- TSC Recruitment
- PSC Recruitment
- JSC Recruitment
- KEBS Recruitment
- KCB Recruitment
How to Apply for NCRC Recruitment 2023
You can easily apply for NCRC job vacancies following the steps below.
- First visit the application portal
- Click career on the menu bar
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Fill out the online application form
- Upload required documents
- Proofread your application to avoid mistakes
- Then submit the form
Immediately after submission, ensure you print out or download the acknowledgement page.
Alternatively, you can submit a hard copy application form quoting the reference,
marked and sealed envelope addressed to:
- The Chairman
- Governing Council
- National Crime Research Centre
- ACK Garden Annex
- 1st Ngong Avenue, Off Bishop’s Road
- P.O. Box 21180-00100
Also, send an emailed copy to email@example.com.
NCRC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates are encouraged to
apply. Canvassing in any form or failure to attach any of the stipulated documents shall
lead to automatic disqualification.
NCRC Job Application Deadline 2023
Monday, 27th March, 2023 by 5.00 pm precisely is the application deadline for the National Crime Research Centre (NCRC) recruitment.
Here is one thing you should avoid or watch out for when applying for NCRC recruitment as it may likely disqualify you.
- Do not submit your application after the closing date
- Do not apply for more than one position at a time
- Ensure you meet the job requirements
- Upload your credentials according to the sizes stipulated
- In situations where the network is fluctuating, it is advisable you pause the application and resume once the network is more stable.
- After application, be sure to write down or print out the application number for reference purpose.
So, these are the basic things that likely impede many applicants from gaining employment into NCRC.
Would you like to get more updates concerning the National Crime Research Centre jobs? If yes, you can follow us on Google News.
Also, if there is something you do not understand or would like to ask a question, let me know in the comment section below.