Kenya National Cereals and Produce Board, NCPB recruitment 2023/2024 application form, career portal www.ncpb.co.ke, requirements, how to apply, closing date and other relevant information are accessible here.
The management of National Cereals and Produce Board (NCPB) wishes to inform the general public that recruitment exercise for has begun.
In this article, we have explained in details how you can successfully apply for NCPB recruitment, explore vacant positions, and know the job requirements and even the closing date as well.
Is NCPB Recruitment Application Form Out?
Yes, Kenya National Cereals and Produce Board recruitment application form is out. It is accessible via the NCPB career portal www.ncpb.co.ke.
NCPB job vacancies as advertised by the management are:
- Officer II, Warehousing (Silos)
- Officer II, Warehousing (Depot)
- Officer II, Marketing
Interested applicants are hereby advised to visit the recruitment portal www.ncpb.co.ke to apply for the job and most importantly, the job application form is fee.
General Requirements for NCPB Recruitment 2023
To get appointment for the advertised positions, these are the criteria you should meet.
- First of all, interested candidate should be a Kenyan
- He or she should possess acceptable means of identification like National Identity Card, Driver’s License or Certificate of Origin
- Candidate applying should have Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) of at least mean grade “C+” (Plus) or its equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in social science in any of the following disciplines, Human Resource Management, Personnel Management, Industrial Relations and other related field of study, or equivalent from a recognized university (if any)
- Master’s degree in related field of study (if any)
- Candidate applying must be of good character
- He or she must possess great interpersonal skills
- Applicant should be willing to adhere to exiting work principles
- Candidate should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Candidate proficient in computer skills have an added advantage
- Candidate should demonstrate results in work performance
Key competencies and skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Strategic and innovative thinking
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to mobilize resources
- Negotiation skills
- Report writing skills
Shortlisted candidates will be required to obtain and be in possession of the following documents at the interview stage:
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Tax Compliance Certificate from KRA
- Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board where applicable
- Clearance from a registered Credit Reference Bureau
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
- Academic/professional certificates and any other documents which may be requested before the interview date.
Other trending job vacancies in Kenya.
- KAGRC Recruitment
- NQCL Recruitment
- UNICEF Recruitment
- IEBC Recruitment
- ERA Recruitment
- KNRA Recruitment
- JSC Recruitment
- KEVEVAPI Recruitment
- TARDA Recruitment
- Tenwek Hospital Recruitment
- EAPC Recruitment
- Kenya Seed Company Recruitment
- Muhoroni Sugar Company Recruitment
NCPB Career Portal
Kenya National Cereals and Produce Board (NCPB) career portal is www.ncpb.co.ke/vacancies. This is the direct link to access the job application form.
In addition, interested persons from any of the counties below can apply.
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
How to Apply for NCPB Recruitment 2023
The application for this job can be done either online or offline. Follow any of the steps below that best suites you.
- Visit the NCPB recruitment portal www.ncpb.co.ke/vacancies
- Under “advertised vacancies” Select the position you wish to apply
- Carefully fill the online application form
- Upload clearly all required documents
- Review your application
- Then submit
Applications together with a CV (that includes notable achievements, work experience (if any), qualifications, names of two referees (preferably not relatives or friends), telephone contact and email address, copy of National Identity Card, copies of academic and professional certificates as well as relevant testimonials should be sent to the following address:
- The Managing Director
- National Cereals and Produce Board
- O. BOX 30586 – 00100
The envelope marked Ref: NCPB/MD/022/2.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please note that NCPB adheres to the National Values and Principles of Governance and the
Public Service Values and Principles as per Article 10 (2) and 252 of the Constitution respectively, in its employment processes. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
NCPB Job Application Deadline
The application deadline for NCPB recruitment is 16th August 2022. This is based on the last recruitment exercise conducted by the National Cereals and Produce Board.
Deducing from this, it could be noted that NCPB recruitment 2023 has not yet commenced. We will update this page once the portal is open.
Also, if you would like to be amongst the first set of persons to get the info, subscribe to our notification bell or follow us on Google News.