Would you like to apply for NCP recruitment 2023? If yes, details about National Council on Privatisation job application form, recruitment portal www.statehouse.gov.ng, requirements, how to apply, application deadline alongside other necessary information are here.
Have you heard about the Nigerian National Council on Privatisation (NCP) before? If yes, has it been your ambition to work in this council? Or is this your first-time hearing about NCP?
Whichever is your case, the important thing is that you’re on the right page as we have carefully highlighted the important data concerning NCP recruitment including the steps to apply in this article.
Therefore, if you would like to know more about NCP recruitment and then submit application, carefully read through this article.
Has NCP Recruitment 2023 Commenced?
A nationwide recruitment by National Council on Privatisation (NCP) for 2023 will soon commence. Interested persons are to learn about the requirements and application method for now.
The good news is that, this article contains all the vital information that you learn concerning NCP recruitment 2023, ensure you read till the end.
Overview of National Council on Privatisation
We deem it fit to project an overview of the Nigeria National Council on Privatisation, to enable you have a pre-knowledge of where you would be working.
The National Council on Privatisation (NCP) is charged with overseeing the privatization and commercialization of public enterprises.
NCP is chaired by Vice President of the county and Bureau of Public Enterprises (BPE) also serves as the Secretariat of the Council.
Having known this now, let proceed to the dos and don’ts of NCP job application process.
Dos and Don’ts of NCP Recruitment
National Council on Privatisation recommends prospective applicants of the job vacancies advertised, should take note of the following facts.
- Basically, prospective applicant should be a citizen of Nigeria
- Candidates are not to make payment to anyone in respect to this job application form
- The application form is free and accessible via the online recruitment portal
- Prospective applicant should have National ID, Driver’s License or any other form of identification
- No candidate should apply for more than one positions at a time to avoid disqualification
- Do not pay anyone to gain favour in NCP recruitment exercise
- Endeavour to submit your application on or before the application deadline
- We do not influence National Council on Privatisation recruitment process; we only share helpful tips to enable you successful submit an application
- Applicants are to submit application through NCP recruitment portal www.statehouse.gov.ng
Who is Eligible to Apply?
This is an important question and one I even think might have crossed your heart. The eligibility criteria for NCP recruitment are quite simple.
All you have to do is adhere to the job requirements and must be an indigene of any of the state below with Certificate of origin as evidence.
|Abia State||Cross River State|
|Adamawa State||Delta State|
|Akwa Ibom State||Ebonyi State|
|Anambra State||Edo State|
|Bauchi State||Ekiti State|
|Bayelsa State||Enugu State|
|Benue State||Gombe State|
|Borno State||Imo State|
|Jigawa State||Nasarawa State|
|Kaduna State||Niger State|
|Kano State||Ogun State|
|Katsina State||Ondo State|
|Kebbi State||Osun State|
|Kogi State||Oyo State|
|Kwara State||Plateau State|
|Lagos State||Rivers State|
|Sokoto State||Yobe State|
|Taraba State||Zamfara State|
Requirements for NCP Recruitment 2023
The eligibility criteria for National Council on Privatisation (NCP) recruitment includes:
- Candidate applying for National Council on Privatisation jobs must be Nigerian with valid means of identification like National ID card or international passport
- You’re expected to have an atleast five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in not more than (2) sittings
- You should have either diploma, HND, B.Sc. or degree in related field can apply
- You should possess good work team spirit
- You should be willing and ready to adhere to the rules and regulations guiding the entity
- Candidate applying must be analytical, competent, ready to adapt to new working environment
- Applicant that are computer literate have an added advantage
- Ability to think strategically and holistically
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to pay adequate attention to detail
- Candidate should be willing to relocate to any part of the country if need be
- He or she should be able to work with less or no supervision
- Having working experience is an added advantage.
Endeavour to adhere accordingly because these are the benchmark for selection of successful applicants.
Here’s a list of other jobs you can apply as well.
- PENCOM Recruitment
- NBS Recruitment
- ICRC Recruitment
- FRC Recruitment
- AMCON Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NESTLE Recruitment
- NIMET Recruitment
- FJSC Recruitment
- Shell Recruitment
- NAICOM Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
How to Apply for National Council on Privatisation Recruitment 2023
The application for National Council of Privatisation (NCP) is done either online or offline. To apply online, you first need to visit the recruitment portal www.statehouse.gov.ng, access the application form, upload required documents and submit.
Offline application includes visiting the office branch across any of the thirty (36) states of the federation to submit CV, cover letter and photocopies of academic credentials.
Note! NCP recruitment 2023 has not officially begun. Update about the closing date and other details would be communicated to you once the recruitment exercise officially begins.
If you have a question thus far, kindly let us know through the comment section below. You can as well follow us on Google News for more update.