NCK Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Form Portal www.nckenya.com
NCK recruitment 2023/2024: Nursing Council of Kenya job application form, job vacancies, career portal www.nckenya.com, requirements, how to apply, closing date etc. are explained in details here.
Are you a nurse or a graduate of a medical related field in Kenya and currently in search of a job? If yes, applying for Nursing Council of Kenya recruitment wouldn’t be a bad idea.
This is why we have carefully explained in details how you can successfully apply for NCK recruitment, not just that but also the requirements and success tips have been provided as well.
So, after reading this article you will:
- Know the job vacancies at Nursing Council of Kenya
- The requirements for the job
- How to apply and when the job is closing
Let’s get started.
Nursing Council of Kenya Job Vacancies 2023
- Senior Officer Administrator
- Legal Officer
- Senior Education and Examination Officer
- Manager, Human Resource and Administration
- Manager, Registration and Licensing
- Finance Manager
- Communication Officer
- Standard and Compliance Officer
- Senior Research, Strategy and Performance Management
- Corporation Secretary and Director Legal Services
- Senior Accountant
- Senior ICT Officer
- ICT Officer
After applying for any of these positions, here are other job vacancies in Kenya you could also consider but first complete the application with NCK.
- Australia Army Recruitment
- KMTC Recruitment
- KEMSA Recruitment
- MTRH Recruitment
- ECOWAS Recruitment
- NDU Recruitment
- Supermarket Jobs in Kenya
- Jobs in Canada Massive Recruitment
- Bidco Africa Jobs in Kenya
- KBC Recruitment
- EACC Recruitment
- KNTC Recruitment
- NCRC Recruitment
- KURA Recruitment
Is NCK Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, NCK recruitment 2023 would soon commence. Applicants would be able to submit an application via the career portal www.nckenya.com following the guidelines in this article.
The application form is free and candidates from the counties below are eligible to apply.
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
Requirements for Nursing Council of Kenya Recruitment 2023
- Applicant must be a Kenya citizen
- He or she must have the acceptable means of identification being National ID or passport
- Candidate should have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Applicant should have a minimum of four (4) practicing experience
- Have a leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution (optional)
- Applicant should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Applicant should be proficient in computer skills
- Applicant should demonstrate results in work performance
- Candidate applying should possess, analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal, ability to mobilize resources and negotiation skills
- Applicant should fulfil the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC
- Lastly, candidate applying should be free of criminal record
How to Apply for NCK Recruitment 2023
Just like the recruitment application, write a cover letter stating the position you’re applying for (internship), then attach a copy of your updated curriculum vitae, academic and professional certificates, National Identity card, referees contact details, KRA, DCI, CRB and HELB certificates to:
- Nursing Council of Kenya
- O. Box 20056-00200
NCK Recruitment Closing Date
The closing for this recruitment as stipulated by Nursing Council of Kenya is Tuesday, 26th July, 2022. Failure to submit application or before this time will lead to disqualification.
The indication from the stated that is that NCK recruitment exercise for 2023 has not yet officially commence but information reaching us is that the recruitment will begin soon.
Stay updated with NCK recruitment news by subscribing to our notification bell by clicking the blue icon on your screen or follow us on Google News.
In case you have a questions base on the information we’ve shared thus far, kindly let us know in the comment section below.