NCIC recruitment 2024/2025: National Cohesion and Integration Commission application portal, how to apply, starting and closing date would be the area of focus for this article.
I’ll show you how to successfully submit an application for NCIC recruitment via the online application portal www.cohesion.or.ke.
So, if you have always wish to work in Kenya National Cohesion and Integration Commission (NCIC) but do not know where to start from, I’m gad you’re here now, keep reading.
In this article, we will expound all necessities on NCIC Kenya jobs.
- NCIC job application is done online via www.cohesion.or.ke
- Prospective applicant must have a valid National ID card
- NCIC recruitment has not yet commence
Read along to get full details of the forthcoming National Cohesion and Integration Commission (NCIC) recruitment exercise.
Is NCIC Recruitment Form Out Yet?
NCIC recruitment job application form has not yet been release for 2024. The application form would be accessible on www.cohesion.or.ke.
As you wish to be recruited into Kenya National Cohesion and Integration Commission, there are also some important information you should note.
These includes the requirements and how you can apply. Also, at this point, it is necessary to note that all the counties in Kenya are eligible to apply.
Counties Eligible to Apply
|Taita Mak Taveta
Requirements for NCIC Recruitment 2024
Here are the criteria Kenya National Cohesion and Integration Commission expects from prospective applicants.
- You should be a Kenya citizen currently residing in any of the counties
- You should have a valid National Identification no
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority
- He in accordance with the chapter six (6) of Kenya constitution
- Applicant should possess excellent communication skill
Irrespective of the position you’re applying for, you should atleast possess fundamentally the following educational qualification.
- Atleast a grade D+ (plus) in the Kenya Certificate Secondary Education
- Diploma from any recognized polytechnic in Kenya
- A bachelor or master’s degree from a recognized university in Kenya
- Being a member of relevant professional body is an added advantage
Now that you know the eligibility and educational qualification for NCIC jobs, let’s proceed to how you can apply.
- Kenya Army Recruitment
- Kenyan Navy Recruitment
- Kenya Air Force Recruitment
- KDF Recruitment
- British Army Recruitment
- USA Army Recruitment
- SACCO Recruitment
- RBA Recruitment
- IFAD Recruitment
- NLC Recruitment
- IRA Recruitment
- National Social Fund Recruitment
- NDOC Recruitment
- KEPHIS Recruitment
- Kenya Airports Authority Recruitment
- Kenya Revenue Authority Recruitment
- Kenya Pipeline Company Recruitment
NCIC Recruitment Process
NCIC recruitment process involves three (3) main stages which are; (i) the application stage (ii) the shortlisting stage (iii) screening or interview stage.
After these three stages, successful applicants would be offered appointment letter to resume office immediately.
NCIC Kenya Job Portal
Kenya NCIC job application portal is www.recruitment.cohesion.or.ke. This means to submit an application for National Cohesion and Integration Commission you’re to visit this portal.
How to Apply for NCIC Recruitment 2024/2025
Go to the application portal www.recruitment.cohesion.or.ke, select career from the menu bar, click the position you wish to apply, create an account and verify, now login to the portal again to fill and submit your form.
Disclaimer! Currently, there are no job vacancies in the National Cohesion and Integration Commission. We will update this page once the form is release. To get immediate update on this, you can follow us on Google News.