Kenay National Construction Authority, NCA shortlisted candidates 2023/2024 pdf is out. If you wish to know if your name is among the successful applicants, then follow the steps provided in this article.
The long awaited NCA shortlisted candidates is finally out. If you applied for the National Construction Authority recruitment and would like to know if your name has been shortlisted, you’re on the right page.
Is National Construction Authority Shortlist Out?
If you applied for NCA jobs, I’m glad to notify you that the names of successful applicants is out. You can check or download the pdf list via NCA career portal www.nca.go.ke.
Before you’re eligible to get enlistment for the next stage of NCA recruitment, you must have done the following.
- Submit an application for the advertised positions
- Ensure you completed your form on or before the application deadline
- You must have strictly adhered to the application instructions
- You must not have applied for more than one position
- The documents you uploaded must have been according to the stipulated size
If you did according to the list above, great! It’s now time to check the shortlist.
Would you like to apply for:
- KBC Shortlisted Applicants
- SEZA Shortlisted Applicants
- KNTC Shortlisted Applicants
- AFA Shortlisted Applicants
- NaMATA Shortlisted Applicants
- Juhudi Kilimo Shortlisted Applicants
- NTSA Shortlisted Applicants
- Deloitte Shortlisted Applicants
- EPZA Shortlisted Applicants
- PWC Shortlisted Applicants
How to Check NCA Shortlisted Candidates 2023
- Visit the job portal www.nca.go.ke
- Carefully scroll down the page
- Locate and click “list of successful candidates” to download pdf
- Then open the pdf and search for your name or application number
Congratulations to all shortlisted candidates.
After checking the shortlist, the next thing is to prepare for the upcoming screening exercise. N/B: the interview timetable is attached to the pdf shortlist.
In preparing for the interview ensure that your CV is up to date, also that your academic professional and other certificates are ready. Additional documents that would be required during screening are:
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate)
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct)
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report)
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
That would be all for now, if you have any question let us know in the comment section below or follow us on Google News for more update.