National Bureau of Statistics, NBS recruitment 2024/2025 job application, vacant positions, requirements, the application steps, closing date and detail information about the entire process are embedded in this article.
The National Bureau of Statistics, Nigeria will soon commence recruitment exercise and prospective applicants are to learn about the application process, requirements and other things.
In this article, we have highlighted all the necessary information you should know concerning NBS recruitment including the step-by-step process on how to submit an application via the online recruitment portal www.nigerianstat.gov.ng.
Who Can Apply for NBS Recruitment?
National Bureau of Statistics recruitment is open to all interested persons who meet the general job requirements as stated in the later part of this article and is also an indigene of any of the states below.
|Cross River State
|Akwa Ibom State
Facts about NBS Recruitment 2024
According to National Bureau of Statistics, prospective applicants of the job vacancies advertised, should take note of the following facts.
- First is that anyone applying should be a citizen of Nigeria
- Candidates are not to make payment to anyone in respect to this job application form
- The application form is free and accessible via the online recruitment portal
- Prospective applicant should have National ID, Driver’s License or any other form of identification
- No candidate should apply for more than one positions at a time to avoid disqualification
- Do not pay anyone to gain favour in NBS recruitment exercise
- Endeavour to submit your application on or before the application deadline
- We do not influence National Bureau of Statistics recruitment process; we only share helpful tips to enable you successful submit an application
- Applicants are to submit application through NBS recruitment portal www.nigerianstat.gov.ng
How to Login NBS Recruitment Portal
To submit an application for National Bureau of Statistics jobs, you need to first login the recruitment portal www.nigerianstat.gov.ng.
You can also apply for any of these jobs:
- ICRC Recruitment
- FRC Recruitment
- NESTLE Recruitment
- AMCON Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NIMET Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
General Requirements for NBS Recruitment 2024
The eligibility criteria for National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) recruitment includes:
- Prospective applicants of National Bureau of Statistics jobs, you be a Nigerian with valid means of identification like National ID card or international passport
- You’re expected to have an atleast five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in not more than (2) sittings
- You should have either diploma, HND, B.Sc. or degree in related field can apply
- You should possess good work team spirit
- You should be willing and ready to adhere to the rules and regulations guiding the entity
- Candidate applying must be analytical, competent, ready to adapt to new working environment
- Applicant that are computer literate have an added advantage
- Ability to think strategically and holistically
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to pay adequate attention to detail
- Candidate should be willing to relocate to any part of the country if need be
- He or she should be able to work with less or no supervision
- Having working experience is an added advantage.
Endeavour to adhere accordingly because these are the benchmark for selection of successful applicants.
How to Apply for National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment 2024
These are the few steps on how to submit an application for NBS recruitment, follow through carefully.
- First, you have to visit www.nigerianstat.gov.ng
- Select career from the menu bar
- Choose the position you wish to apply for
- Fill the online application form
- Scan and upload all credentials required
- Go through your application
- If everything is okay, then submit
If need be, you can print out the acknowledgment slip or save as pdf because it contains your application ID. Remember that you do not have to pay anyone to access NBS recruitment form.
NBS Recruitment Closing Date 2024
The recruitment exercise for National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) will last for six (6) weeks and applicants are to submit their form on or before this deadline to avoid disqualification.
We’re excited that you’ve read this article to the end, if you have a question, kindly let us know in the comment section below or follow us on Google News for more update.