National Treasury Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 is Out – Check Here
Steps to check National Treasury Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2034 online or download pdf containing names of successful applications is available on this page.
National Treasury & Planning recruitment has gone to the next stage which is shortlisting of successful applicants.
So, if you were able to submit an application for National Treasury recruitment and currently want to validate is your name is among the shortlisted candidates then keep reading this article.
We have outline first hand steps easy to follow on how you can successfully download the comprehensive list of National Treasury Shortlisted candidates 2023.
I know you really want to download this list, so carefully read through.
Is National Treasury Shortlisted Candidates Out Yet?
No, National Treasury Shortlisted candidates is not yet out. Although the recruitment exercise had recently ended but the names of successful applicants is yet to be published online.
Prior to the quest of checking is National Treasury Shortlisted applicants is out, we have received several questions including:
- When will National Treasury job shortlist be out?
- How do I check my name on National Treasury shortlist pdf?
- What’s the requirements for checking National Treasury Shortlisted Candidates?
- Has National Cohesion and Integration Commission release names of successful applicants yet?
These are just the frontline questions, keep reading to the end to get satisfying answers to these questions.
Other recruitment in Kenya whose shortlisted candidates is out.
- NCIC Shortlisted Candidates
- SACCO Shortlisted Candidates
- CUE Shortlisted Candidates
- RBA Shortlisted Candidates
- KEPROBA Shortlisted Candidates
- IRA Shortlisted Candidates
- NDOC Shortlisted Candidates
- KEPHIS Shortlisted Candidates
- KAA Shortlisted Candidates
- KPC Shortlisted Candidates
- PSC Shortlisted Candidates
- TSC Shortlisted Candidates
- Kenya Army Shortlisted Candidates
- Kenyan Navy Shortlisted Candidates
- Kenya Air Force Shortlisted Candidates
- Ministry of Defence Shortlisted Candidates
Requirements for Checking National Treasury Shortlist Pdf?
- You must have submitted your application successfully for National Treasury recruitment
- Submission must have been done before application deadline
- Only applicants who meets recruitment requirements will be shortlisted
- You can use either your application number or name to check National Treasury shortlist
These are the fundamental requirements that makes you eligible to be among National TREASURY Shortlisted candidates.
How to Check National Treasury Shortlisted Candidates 2023
Once to the National Cohesion and Integration Commission releases names of Shortlisted candidates, notification will be sent across to successful applicants via email or SMS.
If you do not get this notification, don’t give up yet there’s yet another means to know is your name is among National Treasury shortlist via the application portal.
To check the shortlist online, follow the steps below.
- Go to National Treasury job application portal
- Click career on the menu bar
- Carefully scroll through the page to locate and download shortlisted candidates
- Open the pdf document
- Then enter your name or application number into the search bar
Immediately this is done, you will be automatically redirected to the page that contains your name.
The pdf for the shortlist also contains detail of the screening exercise like the date, time and venue.
We say congratulations to all shortlisted applicants and wish them success in the remaining part of the recruitment exercise.
In case you encounter any challenge while trying to check or download National Treasury shortlisted candidates, kindly let us know in the comment section below.