Kenya National Treasury recruitment 2023/2024 has begun. The job vacancies, online application form, recruitment portal www.treasury.go.ke, requirements, how to apply, starting/closing date are available here.
The National Treasury and Economic Planning recruitment that has long been anticipated by many citizens of the country have finally begun.
To apply, you need to understand how the recruitment process works, know the vacant positions, what’s expected of applicants (requirements) and then how to successfully submit an application.
Prior to this, we’re glad to inform you that we have provided details on how to easily apply for the National Treasury recruitment 2023, keep reading.
Is National Treasury Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, the National Treasury recruitment 2023 has started. The application form is out and interested persons are to access, fill and submit it online via the recruitment portal www.treasury.go.ke.
National Treasury Job Vacancies 2023
For the 2023 National Treasury and Economic Planning recruitment, below are the vacant positions which you can apply.
- Project Coordinator
- Financial Controller
- Senior Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist
- Senior Rural Finance Specialist
- Project Accountant
It is easy to succeed in this recruitment exercise, all you have to do is pay close attention to the job requirements and then submit your application on time.
Also note that interested persons from the Counties below can apply.
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
Requirements for National Treasury Recruitment 2023
- Applicant must be a Kenya citizen
- He or she must have the acceptable means of identification being National ID or passport
- Candidate should have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Applicant should have a minimum of four (4) practicing experience
- Have a leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution (optional)
- Candidate applying should be free of criminal record
- Applicant should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Applicant should be proficient in computer skills
- Applicant should demonstrate results in work performance
- Candidate applying should possess, analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal, ability to mobilize resources and negotiation skills
- Applicant should fulfil the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
These are the general requirements which dissects all advertised positions, On the recruitment portal, you will see the specific requirements for each position before you formally begin the application process.
Other ongoing recruitment in Kenya you can also apply.
- UNON Recruitment
- KEWI Recruitment
- OAG Recruitment
- Kdf Recruitment
- Jobs in Canada
- British Army Recruitment
- USA Army Recruitment
- Police Recruitment
- GSU Recruitment
- Army Recruitment
- Navy Recruitment
- Airforce Recruitment
- KFS Recruitment
- Prisons Recruitment
- NYS Recruitment
- IEBC Recruitment
- KWS Recruitment
- TSC Recruitment
- PSC Recruitment
- JSC Recruitment
- KEBS Recruitment
- KCB Recruitment
National Treasury Recruitment Portal
www.treasury.go.ke/vacancies is the recruitment portal for Kenya National Treasury and Economic Planning. Persons interested in this recruitment exercise are to visit this portal to submit an application.
How to Apply for National Treasury Jobs 2023
- Visit https://www.treasury.go.ke/vacancies/
- Carefully fill and submit the online application form
- Then send a cover letter, detailed CV, National Id r passport number to email@example.com
- Ensure you include the job reference
No copies of qualification certificate are required at this stage. Shortlisted candidates will be required to present original certificates as disclosed in their online application form during the interviews.
National Treasury Job Application Deadline
The application deadline for Kenya National Treasury recruitment is 6th July, 2023. Candidates are advice to complete and submit their application on or before this deadline to avoid disqualification.
Here are few tips that would be helpful.
- Do not submit your application late
- Ensure you attach your email, National ID and job reference no when applying
- Do not apply for more than one position
- Carefully fill the application form to avoid typographical error in name or date of birth
- Do not engage in any monetary transaction as regards the National Treasury recruitment form.
This is what we have for you today regarding the National Treasury recruitment 2023. To get more update kindly subscribe to our notification bell by clicking the blue icon on your screen or follow us on Google News.