National Population Census recruitment 2024/2025, NPC application portal www.ncpd.go.ke, job vacancies, requirements, how to apply, closing date and other relevant information is available in this article.
Would you like to apply for Kenya National Population Census recruitment? If yes, we’re glad to inform you that the step-by-step guidelines is well explain in this post.
The National Population Census (NPC) recruitment is meant to employ qualified individuals against the forthcoming national census exercise.
Sequel to this, if you would like to occupy any positions, carefully read through this article to the end as we disclose all necessary information about NPC recruitment to you.
National Population Census Recruitment Form 2024
You can access the National Population Census recruitment form via the National Council for Population and Development website www.ncpd.go.ke or KNBS or better still download pdf here.
Note that the National Population Censure recruitment is open for all individual including people with disability, so, if you hail from any of the County below, feel free to apply.
|Taita Mak Taveta
NPC Job Vacancies 2024
- Management Account
- Population Programme Officers
- Senior Public Relations Officer
- Senior Human Resource Management Officer
- Deputy Direct Finance and Accounts
Other trending jobs in Kenya you can also apply.
- UNON Recruitment
- National Treasury Recruitment
- KEWI Recruitment
- OAG Recruitment
- Coca-Cola Recruitment
- USIU Africa Recruitment
- Nairobi County Job Recruitment
- KPMG Kenya Recruitment
- UNICEF Recruitment
Is National Population Census Recruitment 2024 Ongoing?
Disclaimer: Kindly note that the National Population Census recruitment 2024 is currently not ongoing. Interested candidates are to stay glued as the recruitment might begin soonest.
Prior to this, you can subscribe to our notification bell by clicking the blue icon on your screen or follow us on Google News.
To be on the better side, we recommend you learn about the requirements for NPC recruitment and how to submit an application for the job.
Requirements for NPC Recruitment 2024
- Applicant must be a Kenya citizen
- He or she must have the acceptable means of identification being National ID or passport
- Candidate should have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Applicant should have a minimum of four (4) practicing experience
- Have a leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution (optional)
- Applicant should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Applicant should be proficient in computer skills
- Applicant should demonstrate results in work performance
- Candidate applying should possess, analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal, ability to mobilize resources and negotiation skills
- Applicant should fulfil the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC
- Lastly, candidate applying should be free of criminal record.
How to Apply for National Population Census Recruitment
- Visit NPC portal www.ncpd.go.ke
- Download and fill the application form
- Write a cover letter
- Prepare a detailed and up to date curriculum vitae (CV)
- Include your email address, experience and mobile telephone number in your CV
- Scan your academic and professional credentials
- Send the softcopy to email@example.com
After submitting the softcopy, you’re to forward the hardcopy application to KEWI Headquarters – 4th Floor, Valley Road, P. O. Box 48994– 00100, Nairobi, Kenya.
Both the softcopy and hardcopy application must be addressed to:
- The Chief Executive Officer
- National Council for Population and Development,
- Chancery Building,
- 4th Floor, Valley Road,
- O. Box 48994– 00100,
- Nairobi, Kenya.
Success Tips for NPC Recruitment
- First be sure you understand the application instructions
- Download and carefully fill the job application form
- Avoid applying for more than one post in a particular organization
- Clearly scan and upload your academic and professional certificates where needed
- Ensure your curriculum vitae (CV) is up to date
- Submit your application before the stipulated application deadline to avid disqualification
This is all we’ve got for you today regarding the National Population Census recruitment, if you have a question kindly let us know in the comment section below.
Quick Reminder: the National Population Census recruitment 2024 has not yet commence, we will update this page once the recruitment exercise for this year officially starts.