National Oil Corporation of Kenya recruitment 2023/2024 application portal, job vacancies, requirements, how to apply, closing date etc. The management of National Oil Corporation of Kenya has made a public notice about the commencement of recruitment exercise.
Sequel to this, persons who would like to submit an application for the 2023 National Oil Corporation of Kenya recruitment are to learn about the application process.
In this regard, we have provided detail information regarding National Oil Corporation of Kenya recruitment including the steps on how to successfully submit your application.
We therefore recommend you carefully read through.
Overview of National Oil Corporation of Kenya
Let’s have a little big overview of the company. Make note out of this as interview questions may arise from it.
The National Oil Corporation of Kenya is a fully integrated State Corporation involved in all aspects of the petroleum supply chain covering the upstream oil and gas exploration, midstream petroleum infrastructure development and downstream marketing of petroleum products.
It is out rightly one of the most outstanding Oil Company in Kenya and currently the organization seeks to employ suitably qualified candidates.
Job Vacancies at Kenya National Oil Corporation
- Company secretary
- Senior territory officer
- Senior system oracle administrator
- Senior system administrator
- Manager, marketing
- Manager, trading
- Manager, internal audit
- Manager, Human Resources and Administration
- General Manager, Planning, Corporate Strategy
- Manager, Security, Health, Environment & Quality
These are the possible job vacancies in Kenya National Oil Corporation which you can apply.
Has National Oil Corporation of Kenya Recruitment 2023 Commence?
Currently, the National Oil Corporation of Kenya recruitment 2023 has not yet commenced. Interested persons are to keep an eye on the recruitment portal www.nationaloil.co.ke/careers.
We have also provided measure through which you can get notified once the recruitment exercise begins, first is by subscribing to our notification bell by clicking the red bell on your screen or follow us on Google News.
Other trending jobs in Kenya
- National Museums of Kenya Recruitment
- Competition Authority of Kenya Recruitment
- FHI 360 Kenya Recruitment
- BOA Kenya Recruitment
- KPMG Kenya Recruitment
- Communications Authority of Kenya Recruitment
- NIS Kenya Recruitment
- Unity Homes Kenya Recruitment
- Kenya Reinsurance Corporation Recruitment
- Kenya National Library Service Recruitment
- Kenya Tourism Board Recruitment
- Kenya Seed Company Recruitment
- Ministry of Industrialization Recruitment
Is National Oil Job Application Form Free?
Yes, the National Oil Corporation of Kenya recruitment application form is free and accessible by all interested persons from any of the counties below.
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
Requirements for National Oil Corporation of Kenya Recruitment
To gain employment into Kenya National Oil Corporation, there are certain criteria you should meet as highlighted below.
- Basically, candidate applying should be a Kenyan
- He or she should possess acceptable means of identification like National Identity Card, Driver’s License or Certificate of Origin
- Candidate applying should have Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) of at least mean grade “C+” (Plus) or its equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in social science in any of the following disciplines, Human Resource Management, Personnel Management, Industrial Relations and other related field of study, or equivalent from a recognized university
- Master’s degree in related field of study
- Candidate applying must be of good character
- He or she must possess great interpersonal skills
- Applicant should be willing to adhere to exiting work principles
- Candidate should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Candidate proficient in computer skills have an added advantage
- Candidate should demonstrate results in work performance
Key competencies and skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Strategic and innovative thinking
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to mobilize resources
- Negotiation skills
- Report writing skills
How to Apply for National Oil Corporation of Kenya Recruitment
Follow any of the steps below to submit an application for the ongoing National Oil Corporation of Kenya recruitment.
- Visit the application portal www.nationaloil.co.ke/careers
- Choose the position you wish to apply
- Input your details in the spaces provided
- Scan and upload your academic credentials
- Review your application
Interested candidates, who MUST be Kenyan citizens, should submit their applications including copies of their academic and professional certificates, a copy of the National Identity Card or valid Passport, an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) detailing current position, qualifications, working experience, current and expected salary, a working email and a daytime telephone number.
The CV should also include the email and telephone contacts of three (3) professional referees who can speak on your competence, character and integrity. All applications should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Key Requirements
Shortlisted candidates MUST present and satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 during the interviews by providing originals and copies of the following documents:
- A Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI);
- A Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB);
- A Tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA);
- Clearance certificates from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC) i.e. Completed First Schedule (s.13) and a self-declaration form; and
- A Clearance Certificate from an Approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) in Kenya.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted. Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification. National Oil is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming.
If you have any question or challenge concerning National Oil Corporation of Kenya recruitment, kindly let us know via the comment section below.