National Irrigation Authority recruitment 2023/2024 application form portal www.irrigation.go.ke, NIA job vacancies, requirements, how to apply, and closing date are the details you will get on this page.
Has it been your aspiration to work in Kenya National Irrigation Authority? If yes, we’re excited to notify you that the guidelines on how to submit application are available in this article.
Irrespective of your educational position, there should be a position in the ongoing National Irrigation Authority recruitment that fits you, keep reading.
Overview of National Irrigation Authority
The National Irrigation Board was replaced on August 16, 2019, by the National Irrigation Authority, which was constituted by the Irrigation Act No. 14 of 2019. This occurred following the Irrigation Bill of 2019’s gazetting via Kenya Gazette Supplement No. 136 (Acts No. 14) of August 2, 2019, following His Excellency the President’s assent on July 29, 2019.
The 2019 Irrigation Act’s main goals are to provide guidelines for irrigation development, management, and control, as well as to promote Kenya’s socioeconomic advancement and long-term food security.
The Big Four Agenda 2018–2022, the Third Medium Term Plan (MTP III) 2018–2022, and the Authority’s Strategic Plan 2019–2023 all include irrigation as a key component. The Irrigation Act also outlines the roles of the national and county governments in promoting irrigation efforts in Kenya, which is meant to enhance sustainable food production.
Is NIA Recruitment Form 2023 Out?
Currently, Kenya Irrigation Authority recruitment has not yet commenced for 2023. Interested candidates are advise to read about the application process to enable them prepare in advance.
Learning about National Irrigation Authority recruitment requirements, and how to apply is exactly what is article is about.
Important Information! National Irrigation Authority recruitment application form is free and easily accessible via the online recruitment portal.
In addition, judging from NIA recruitment antecedent, listed below are the possible job vacancies.
- Monitoring and Evaluation Management
- Civil Engineering Trainee/Intern
- Director/Chief Engineer
- Deputy Director/Senior Superintending Engineer
- Assistant Engineer II
- Irrigation Secretary
- Assistant Director
- Management Officer Etc.
Counties Eligible to Apply
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
Ongoing recruitment exercise in Kenya today:
- NCPB Recruitment
- KAGRC Recruitment
- NQCL Recruitment
- UNICEF Recruitment
- IEBC Recruitment
- KNRA Recruitment
- JSC Recruitment
- Muhoroni Sugar Company Recruitment
- Kenya Seed Company Recruitment
Requirements for National Irrigation Authority Recruitment
To get appointment for the advertised positions, these are the criteria you should meet.
- Basically, candidate applying should be a Kenyan
- He or she should possess acceptable means of identification like National Identity Card, Drivers License or Certificate of Origin
- Candidate applying should have Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) of at least mean grade “C+” (Plus) or its equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in social science in any of the following disciplines, Human Resource Management, Personnel Management, Industrial Relations and other related field of study, or equivalent from a recognized university
- Master’s degree in related field of study
- Candidate applying must be of good character
- He or she must possess great interpersonal skills
- Applicant should be willing to adhere to exiting work principles
- Candidate should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Candidate proficient in computer skills have an added advantage
- Candidate should demonstrate results in work performance
Key competencies and skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Strategic and innovative thinking
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to mobilize resources
- Negotiation skills
- Report writing skills
Shortlisted candidates will be required to obtain and be in possession of the following documents at the interview stage:
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Tax Compliance Certificate from KRA
- Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board where applicable
- Clearance from a registered Credit Reference Bureau
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
- Academic/professional certificates and any other documents which may be requested before the interview date.
How to Apply for National Irrigation Authority Recruitment 2023
Kindly follow the steps below to successfully submit an application for the National Irrigation Authority recruitment.
- First, visit www.irrigation.go.ke/careers/nia-vacancies
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Create and validate your account
- Login to fill the application form
- Scan and upload credentials
- Review your application
In addition to this, you can as well submit your application offline by taking the steps below.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should send their application letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of certificates and testimonials to:
- The Principal Secretary
- Ministry of Water, Sanitation and Irrigation
- O Box 49720-00 Nairobi
- Attn: Human Resources Department, Room No.154, first floor
Applications through email will also be accepted and are encouraged. Receipt of these will be acknowledge. Please send to: email@example.com
Kindly note that mainly shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview. Diversity and gender considerations will be applied in the recruitment process; and canvasing directly or indirectly will lead to disqualification at whatever stage of recruitment process and placement.
National Irrigation Authority Recruitment Deadline
Talking about National Irrigation Authority recruitment closing date, the application deadline for the last NIA recruitment exercise was 23rd March 2021.
This indicates that National Irrigation Authority recruitment has not yet started for 2023, once the recruitment officially starts we will let you know.
In other to be amongst the first set of persons getting this update, subscribe to our notification bell or follow us on Google News.