Narok County Government Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal www.narok.go.ke
Narok County Government recruitment 2023/2024 has commenced. To apply, learn about the job vacancies, application form, career portal www.narok.go.ke, job requirements, application method and then the closing date here.
Hello, welcome to recruitment file, where we present diverse job vacancies suitable for prospective applicants. In this article, our focus is about Narok County Government recruitment 2023.
We have explained with practicable approaches on how you can successfully submit an application for the ongoing Narok County Government recruitment.
Therefore, if you wish to apply, we recommend you stick through till the end as we disclose to you every important information you should note concerning gaining employment into Narok County Public Service Board.
Is Narok County Government Recruiting?
Yes, the Narok County government recruitment of new personnels into the Public Service Board (PSB) is ongoing and interested persons are to send in application on or before the application deadline.
The job application form is free and accessible by prospective applicants via Narok online recruitment portal www.narok.go.ke.
Narok County PSB Job Vacancies 2023
Listed below are the various unoccupied positions in the Public Service Board (PSB) which you can submit an application for.
- Administrative Assistant III
- Ward Administrator
- Driver III
- Administration Officer II
- Education Officers
- Agricultural Officer II
- Veterinary Officer I
- Principal Agricultural Officer
- Enforcement Assistant III
- Clerical Officer II
Here are other trending jobs in Kenya which you can also apply:
- KCB Recruitment
- Brookside Recruitment
- Kisumu County Recruitment
- Meru County Recruitment
- Laikipia County Government Recruitment
- Kenyatta University Recruitment
How to Access Narok County Application Portal
www.narok.go.ke/vacancies is the online application portal for Narok County government recruitment. Applicants are to visit this portal to explore vacant positions and apply accordingly.
General Requirements for Narok County Government Recruitment 2023
- Candidate applying must be a Kenya citizen
- He or she must have the acceptable means of identification being National ID or passport
- Candidate should have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- Candidate should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Candidate should have a minimum of four (4) practicing experience
- Have a leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution (optional)
- Candidate applying should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Applicant should be proficient in computer skills
- Applicant should demonstrate results in work performance
- Candidate applying should possess, analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal, ability to mobilize resources and negotiation skills
- Applicant should have a criminal record free background
- Applicant should fulfil the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
How to Apply for Narok County Jobs 2023
To submit an application for the ongoing Narok County government recruitment, below are the steps you need to follow.
- First step is to visit the recruitment portal www.narok.go.ke/vacancies
- Prepare a cover letter (type or handwritten), indicating the position you’re applying for
- Attach copies of your Curriculum Vitae (CV), Academic, Professional Certificates, Testimonials, National Identity Card or Passport
- Put your application in a sealed envelope indicating the position on top and address to:
The Board Secretary/CEO
Narok County Public Service Board
Noolmongi Building Mau- Narok Road, Narok Town
P.O Box 545-20500
Narok County Job Application Deadline
The closing date for Naor County government recruitment is 20th March, 2023. Applicants are to submit their form on or before this deadline to avoid disqualification.
Basically, that is what we have for you today concerning Nakor county recruitment exercise, if you have a question kindly let us know via the comment section below.
Would you also like to get more update from us concerning latest job vacancies in Kenya? If yes, feel free to join us on Google News.