NAPTIP Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Form Portal www.naptip.gov.ng
NAPTIP recruitment 2023/2024 is ongoing. Would you like to work in National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons? If yes, the job vacancies, requirements, how to apply, application deadline and other necessary information are shared in this article.
Have you heard about National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons before (NAPTIP)? Information reaching us is that NAPTIP recruitment 2023 will soon commence.
So, if you have interest in the job, what you have to do now is learn about the recruitment process, what qualifications are needed, how you can successfully submit an application for the job and offcourse when it is closing.
Facts about NAPTIP Recruitment 2023
- Applicants are not expected to make payment for the job application form
- Candidates applying should have National ID, Driver’s License or any other form of identification
- Applicants are not to submit application more than once
- Do not pay anyone to help you gain employment into Walmart
- Ensure you submit your application on or before the set closing date
- We do not influence NAPTIP recruitment process; we only share helpful tips to enable you successful submit an application
- You can either submit your application via the online recruitment portal www.naptip.gov.ng or submit an application to the head office.
Now that you know this, let’s proceed to validate if NAPTIP recruitment 2023 has started, then the requirements and how to apply.
It exciting to know, that we have also shared few tips that would reveal to your possible reasons why people do not pass NAPTIP job application stage.
Is NAPTIP Recruitment Form 2023 Out?
National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP) recruitment exercise for 2023/2024 will soon commence. Prospective applicants are to visit the recruitment portal www.naptip.gov.ng quite regularly.
Note that NAPTIP job application form is free and accessible by interested persons via the online recruitment portal www.naptip.gov.ng.
Also, prospective applicants must be an indigene of any of the states below.
|Abia State||Cross River State|
|Adamawa State||Delta State|
|Akwa Ibom State||Ebonyi State|
|Anambra State||Edo State|
|Bauchi State||Ekiti State|
|Bayelsa State||Enugu State|
|Benue State||Gombe State|
|Borno State||Imo State|
|Jigawa State||Nasarawa State|
|Kaduna State||Niger State|
|Kano State||Ogun State|
|Katsina State||Ondo State|
|Kebbi State||Osun State|
|Kogi State||Oyo State|
|Kwara State||Plateau State|
|Lagos State||Rivers State|
|Sokoto State||Yobe State|
|Taraba State||Zamfara State|
General Requirements for NAPTIP Recruitment 2023
Although NAPTIP recruitment 2023 has not officially begun. Once it starts we will update the requirements for each advertised position but for now, below are the general criteria you should note.
- Prospective applicant must be a Nigerian with valid means of identification like National ID card or international passport
- Applicant must have an atleast five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in not more than (2) sittings
- Applicants with diploma, HND, B.Sc. or degree in related field can apply
- Candidates should possess good work team spirit
- Candidate applying must be analytical, competent, ready to adapt to new working environment
- Applicant that are computer literate have an added advantage
- Ability to think strategically and holistically
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to pay adequate attention to detail
- Candidate should be willing to relocate to any part of the country if need be
- He or she should be able to work with less or no supervision
- Candidate with reasonable working experience have an added advantage.
Hot Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- NIMET Recruitment
- NAICOM Recruitment
- FJSC Recruitment
- IFC Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment
- Chevron Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
NAPTIP Recruitment Process
The next important thing you should note is NAPTIP recruitment process as it will help you prepare better for what’s ahead.
The NAPTIP recruitment process has four (3) stages which are; (i) the application stage (ii) shortlisting stage (iii) aptitude test screening
Let’s dive into these processes one after the other for better comprehension.
Stage 1: Application Stage
This is the first stage in the National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons recruitment process, an official advert is made by the corporation and suitably qualified candidates are to submit an application for vacant positions via the NAPTIP career portal.
Usually, the application process might last between two (2) weeks to one (1) month depending on NAPTIP.
Stage 2: Shortlisting Stage
In this second stage, the names of successful applicants from the application stage and collated published online. Note that successful applicants here simply mean those who adhered to the job requirements.
Stage 3: Aptitude Test Screening
Shortlisted candidates are then subjected to a computer base test screening, to test their ability for the task ahead. Invitation is usually sent via email or SMS from NAPTIP to shortlisted applicants.
After this screening exercise, successful applicants would be offered appointment letter.
How to Login NAPTIP Recruitment Portal
Before submitting application for National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons recruitment, you first need to access the recruitment portal and to do that, you simply need a mobile device or computer system, then using any browser of your choice, visit www.naptip.gov.ng.
How to Apply for NAPTIP Recruitment 2023
- First step is to visit www.naptip.gov.ng
- Create an account by clicking the “register button” on the menu bar
- After that, login to your dashboard
- Select the position you wish to apply for
- Then login to fill the online application form
- Upload required documents
- Proofread your application
- Then submit
After you have submitted your application, it is necessary you print out the acknowledgement slip as it contains some of the details you might need for screening like application number/ID.
NAPTIP Job Application Deadline 2023
Being that the 2023 recruitment exercise has not yet commenced, the closing date for submission of application has not yet been disclosed. We will update you once the recruitment official begins about the deadline.
That’s all we have for you today concerning NAPTIP recruitment, if you have a question, indicate in the comment section below. You can also follow us on Google News for more update about National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons jobs.