NaMATA Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 is Out – Check Pdf Here
NaMATA shortlisted candidates 2023/2024 is out. You can check the pdf containing Nairobi Metropolitan Area Transport Authority list of successfully applicants through the outlined steps in this article.
This is to notify applicants of Nairobi Metropolitan Area Transport Authority jobs 2023 that the names of applicants and shortlisted candidates has been published online.
So, if you wish to know fi your name is among NAMATA shortlist, carefully read through this article.
Caution! Only candidates who successfully submitted an application for NAMATA recruitment would see their names in the shortlist.
NaMATA Shortlisted Candidates Pdf
Just as the Nairobi Metropolitan Area Transport Authority had made known during the application stage, that mainly applicants who meets the job requirement would be shortlisted.
As a non-discriminating agency, NAMATA shortlist applicants base on merit and not sentient of gender, completion, favouritism or disability.
To this end, even if you’re physically challenged but yet was able to successfully submit an application for this recruitment exercise and sure of meeting the job requirements then definitely there is much possibility to see your name in the shortlist.
Other recruitment whose shortlisted candidates is out, includes;
- KCAA Shortlisted Candidates
- NCTTCA Shortlisted Candidates
- KENHA Shortlisted Candidates
- Juhudi Kilimo Shortlisted Candidates
- KRC Shortlisted Candidates
- NTSA Shortlisted Candidates
- Deloitte Shortlisted Candidates
- KPA Shortlisted Candidates
- KEMRI Shortlisted Candidates
Is NAMATA Shortlisted Candidates Out?
Yes, Nairobi Metropolitan Area Transport Authority (NaMATA) has released a pdf containing names of shortlisted candidates.
You can download and check this list via NAMATA career portal www.namata.go.ke following the steps below. Note that candidates from these counties have been shortlisted.
|Taita Mak Taveta||Turkana|
How to Check NAMATA Shortlisted Candidates
- Go to NaMATA official website www.namata.go.ke
- Click career on the top menu bar
- Scroll the page to where you see shortlisted candidates
- Click to download the pdf
- Open it and search for your name or application number
Note that this pdf also contains detail about the screening or interview exercise to be conducted. Take note of the date, venue and time, the report with the following documents.
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC
From recruitment file, we wish all shortlisted candidates congratulations. If you have any other questions concerning this topic, let us know in the comment section below.
To get more update from us, subscribe to our Google News feed.