NAMATA Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Form Portal www.namata.go.ke
The Nairobi Metropolitan Area Transport Authority, NAMATA recruitment 2023/2024 job application form, career portal www.namata.go.ke, vacant positions, requirements, how you can apply, when the application is closing, success tips and other relevant information has been clearly explained in this article.
Has it been your wish to work in Nairobi Metropolitan Area Transport Authority? Is there any position specifically you’ve been aspiring? Would you like to initiate the actualization of that dream now by applying for NAMATA ongoing recruitment?
If yes, it is out pleasure to have you on this page. This article is specifically channeled to address possible questions you might have about NAMATA job vacancies and most importantly, how you can submit an application successfully.
Sequel to this, we commend you carefully read through the information we’ve provided so you can gain necessary understanding abut NAMA recruitment exercise and how it works.
Let’s begin with an overview.
NAMATA Recruitment 2023/2024
The Nairobi Metropolitan Area Transport Authority (NaMATA) is a Kenya government agency saddled with the responsibility to integrate and ensure efficient, effective and sustainable public transport system within the Nairobi Metropolitan Area (NMA).
Base on the heavy workload, the agency on a yearly basis conduct recruitment exercise to enable them employ suitably qualified candidates to occupy vacant positions.
The application is usually done online via the NAMATA career portal, the job application could also be done offline at NAMATA head or branch officers.
At the moment, there are vacant positions available for application, so, if you wish to apply, keep to the instructions we’ve provided in this article.
NAMATA Job Vacancies 2023
For this year, listed below are the vacant positions in Nairobi Metropolitan Area Transport Authority (NaMATA0 which you can file in an application for consideration.
Note, irrespective of the position you apply for, there are specific requirements you must meet. That is why immediately after the listed vacancies, we’ve outlined the mandatory requirements.
- Director, Projects and Programmes
- Corporation Secretary/Director Legal Services
- Director, Public Transport Operations
- Deputy Director, Commuter Rail Infrastructure
- Deputy Director, Transport Planning
- Deputy Director, Corporate Policy, Research & Strategy
- Deputy Director, Network Development and Management
- Deputy Director, Infrastructure Development (Grade 3)
- Deputy Director, Information Communication Technology
- Deputy Director, Finance and Accountants
- Deputy Director, Human Resources and Administration
- Assistant Director, Development and Monitoring
- Assistant Director, Internal Audit
- Assistant Director, Human Resources
- Senior Infrastructure Development Officer
- Senior Office Administrator
- Supply Chain Management Officer
- Administration Officer
- Human Resource Officer
- Finance Officer
- Senior Accountants Assistant
- Assistant Officer, Human Resources
- Senior Assistant, Supply Chain Management Officer
- Senior Assistant, Office Administrators
- General Office Assistant
There are specific criteria for each position, which you can get it here. But below are the general but mandatory requirements for all applicants.
In other words, you should take the list requirements here seriousness because it is what ushers in the position base requirements.
Requirements for NAMATA Recruitment 2023
- Applicant must be a Kenya citizen
- He or she must have the acceptable means of identification being National ID or passport
- Candidate should have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Applicant should have a minimum of four (4) practicing experience
- Have a leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution (optional)
- Applicant should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Applicant should be proficient in computer skills
- Applicant should demonstrate results in work performance
- Candidate applying should possess, analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal, ability to mobilize resources and negotiation skills
- Applicant should fulfil the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC
- Lastly, candidate applying should be free of criminal record
NAMATA Career Portal Login
www.namata.go.ke/career is NAMATA career portal or call is recruitment portal. It is a page on NAMATA official website where prospective job applicants can explore latest vacancies and then apply.
In other words, to apply for NAMATA jobs 2023, you must mandatorily visit the career portal to see vacant positions and how you can apply.
Apart from NAMATA jobs, listed below are other job vacancies in Kenya you can as well apply.
- Deloitte Graduate Recruitment
- PWC Graduate Recruitment
- Kenya Ferry Services Recruitment
- KCAA Recruitment Form
- NCTTCA Job Recruitment
- KENHA Job Vacancies
- Juhudi Kilimo Job Recruitment
- NTSA Recruitment Form
- NACADA Recruitment Form
How to Appy for NAMATA Job Vacancies 2023
The submission for this recruitment has been segmented into two (2); first being the online method and second offline.
- Visit www.namata.go.ke
- Then click career on the top menu
- Click vacancies advertisement
- Select the position you wish to apply for
- Carefully fill the online application form
- Upload requirements documents base on the stipulate size
- Proofread your application and then submit
Write a cover letter (also known as application letter) addressed to:
- The Board of Directors
- Nairobi Metropolitan Area Transport Authority
- P.O.Box 30117 – 00100
Then attach you curriculum vitae (CV), National ID card or passport, certificates/testimonials and submit at:
- Director General
- The Nairobi Metropolitan Area Transport Authority
- O Box 30117, 00100
Application according to the Nairobi Metropolitan Area Transport Authority recruitment board must be submitted on or before April 11, 2022 by 5:00pm but this deadline was later extended to 7th October, 2022.
NAMATA Recruitment Closing Date
The recruitment exercise is closing on Friday, 7th October, 2022 by 5:00pm. After this date, no one is allowed to submit application regarding to recruitment.
Also, trying to manipulate the system would lead to disqualification and only shortlisted candidates would contacted.
Important Information: From your observation of the recruitment closing date, we hereby wish to notify you that NAMATA recruitment for 2023 has not yet started.
Once the form is out, we will let you know, to stay updated subscribe to our notification bell by clicking the blue icon on your screen or subscribe to out Google News feed.
Am interested in any job in Canada
I can Refrigerators technician works.