Nakuru County Government recruitment 2024/2025 has begun. To apply for the ongoing job vacancies, learn about the requirements, application method, deadline and other important data.
There are vacant positions in Nakuru County Government which you can apply for now. In this article, we have carefully outlined the step-by-step process on how to successfully submit an application for Nakuru County Government recruitment 2024.
If you wish to apply, we recommend you carefully read through this article to the end.
Who is Eligible to Apply?
Nakuru County Government recruitment application form is open to all interested persons who meets the job requirements and hails from any of the counties below.
|Taita Mak Taveta
This means even if you do not currently reside in Nakuru County but would like to submit an application for the ongoing recruitment, you can proceed.
Is Nakuru County Government Recruitment 2024 Ongoing?
Yes, Nakuru County Government recruitment 2024 application form is out. There are vacant positions in the Public Service Board and applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates.
The application form is free and accessible via the online recruitment portal www.nakuru.go.ke by prospective applicants.
Nakuru County Government Job Vacancies 2024
Below are the vacant positions in Nakuru County Public Service Board which mandates this recruitment exercise.
- Chief Superintendent (Groundwater)
- Senior Water Supply Operator
- Chief Health Records and Information Management Officer
- Chief Nutrition and Dietetics Officer
- Senior Public Health Assistant
- Senior Human Resource Management Assistant
- Senior Telephone Supervisor
- Human Resource Assistant
- Telephone Supervisor
- Telephone Supervisor II
- Principal Driver
- Senior ECDE Teacher
- Principal Youth Training Officer
- Chief Youth Polytechnic Instructor
- Chief Information Communication Technology Officer
- Senir Youth Polytechnic Instructor
- Public Communications Officer
How Can I Access Nakuru Job Portal?
To login Nakuru job portal, to submit an application for the ongoing recruitment, visit www.nakuru.go.ke. Note that this is the official website of Nakuru county.
Other trending job vacancies in Kenya you can apply, include:
- Laikipia County Government Recruitment
- Baringo County Government Recruitment
- Busia County Recruitment
- Kenyatta University Recruitment
- Nandi County Recruitment
- Elgeyo-Marakwet County Recruitment
- Kirinyaga County Government Recruitment
- Muranga County Government Recruitment
- Kiambu County Recruitment
- Uasin Gishu County Recruitment
- Trans-Nzoia County Government Recruitment
- Samburu County Recruitment
- West Pokot County Recruitment
General Requirements for Nakuru County Government Recruitment 2024
- Candidate applying must be a Kenya citizen
- He or she must have the acceptable means of identification being National ID or passport
- Candidate should have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- Candidate should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Candidate should have a minimum of four (4) practicing experience
- Have a leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution (optional)
- Candidate applying should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Applicant should be proficient in computer skills
- Applicant should demonstrate results in work performance
- Candidate applying should possess, analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal, ability to mobilize resources and negotiation skills
- Applicant should have a criminal record free background
- Applicant should fulfil the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
How to Apply for Nakuru County Government Recruitment 2024
Qualified serving officers are required to make an application by downloading and completing a Promotion Application Form (PSB FORM -2 (Revised 2024) from County Government of Nakuru website www.nakuru.go.ke
Duly filled application form should be sent to the Board through the Post Office or Courier Services in a sealed envelope to the address below clearly indicating the vacancy number and position applied for on the envelope. (Hand delivered applications will not be accepted)
- The Secretary
- Nakuru County Public Service Board
- Public Works Building- Prisons Road
- O Box 2870-20100
Nakuru County Government Recruitment Deadline
Application for the ongoing Nakuru County Government recruitment should be submitted on or before 16th May, 2024. Failure to adhere will lead to disqualification.
Note the following:
- You are required to indicate your County, Sub-County and Ward of residence
- Youth, women and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Nakuru County Government is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
It is exciting to have you read this article to this point; we hope the above information was helpful and you have been able to submit your application.
If you have a question or do not understand anything, kindly let us know via the comment section below. You can as well join us on Google News to stay updated.